‘Sister Wives’ Preview: Kody Brown Reveals Plural Marriage Is ‘Beautiful’ & ‘Troubling’

Sun, July 20, 2014 5:49pm EST by 10 Comments
Sister Wives Preview Kody Brown Beautiful Troubling
Courtesy of TLC

me

Posted at 4:30 AM on July 22, 2014

Well I don’t have a problem with the way others want to live there lives and its there right to do so long as there rights don’t effect my rights…
we are all good, so my only issue with the show is the way it’s all sugar coated we never get to see any real issues which it makes it all seem fake too me

Ammy Jackson

Posted at 8:14 AM on July 21, 2014

I just got paid $7500 working off my computer this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do

➜➜➜➜➜➜ NETPAY90.ℂOM

sfvdfvds

Posted at 9:43 PM on July 20, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more. Bisexual women looking for bisexual couples ,bisexual single ,boys and girls .If you want to date bisexual people ,welcome . nvghngjyhgtjyt

Ada

Posted at 9:09 PM on July 20, 2014

Hi there, if you don’t mind ,I would like to recommend a bisexual dating site to you.— bisexualchats. com — the largest place to meet local successful, attractive and available BISEXUAL singles!! Hope you will like it

Julie

Posted at 6:52 PM on July 20, 2014

This is not at all normal…. this Pigamist Kotex or whatever the mentally sick guy’s name is is a mental case, he looks like Charles Manson. How are these woman and children so brainwashed by this nut in this day and age? I can’t watch, they need to get help.

anonymosme

Posted at 6:36 PM on July 20, 2014

THAT IS A DISGUSTING WAY OF LIFE, YOUR SHOW SHOULD BE CANCELLED AND ALL OF YOU SHOULD HAVE A PHYSICAL TO BE SURE THERE ARE NO STD’S, THE WORLD IS IN A BAD ENOUGH PLACE AND YOUR BS ONLY ADDS TO IT!!!! WHY DON’T ALL OF YOU PACK UP AND MOVE TO ANOTHER CONTINENT, GO LIVE WITH THE SAVAGES.

Debi

Posted at 6:40 PM on July 20, 2014

Does their life effect yours? I don’t agree with it but it is their life and live it as they see fit. You are probably against homosexuality as well. I feel if it isn’t hurting anyone who cares.

Ray

Posted at 7:47 PM on July 20, 2014

Yes it does effect other lives. People may think that is normal to live like that! NOOOO, IT IS NOT NORMAL AT ALL. WTH is he an old hippie? Grow up Kotex and get a real job and move to Siberia with your chosen family members you have to put up with from now on cause no one watches that stupid show, Ewww just Ewwww

Ray

Posted at 7:49 PM on July 20, 2014

ITA, And I think Kotex is a pig. He is a mental case for sure.

Ray

Posted at 7:52 PM on July 20, 2014

This reply above was to anonymous .