‘RHONJ': Teresa Begs Joe To Stay With Family At Christmas

Sun, July 20, 2014 10:40pm EDT by 16 Comments
Real Housewives of New Jersey
Courtesy of Bravo SplashNews

Dyan J. Souza

Posted at 12:51 PM on October 5, 2014

When I knew Teresa and Joe Giudice Get Support From Their Family. I hope they will happy.

Minn kota endura c2

Posted at 10:20 PM on September 20, 2014

Hi, I want to subscribe for this weblog to take latest updates, so where can i do it please help.

youtube.com

Posted at 12:13 PM on August 18, 2014

Hello, always i used to check webpage posts here in the early hours in the
dawn, because i enjoy to find out more and more.

water filtration systems for apartments

Posted at 12:05 PM on August 18, 2014

I was recommended this website by my cousin.
I am not sure whether this post is written by him as
no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You’re amazing!
Thanks!

Claudia

Posted at 3:48 AM on July 28, 2014

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading
it, you could be a great author. I will remember
to bookmark your blog and will often come back from now on. I want to encourage one to continue your great work, have a nice afternoon!

Nicole

Posted at 1:25 PM on July 22, 2014

I’m confused. How come this family can still spend like crazy, in front of a tv audience, with so many pending indictments? And are they supposed to get special consideration for sentencing because they spent money they didn’t have to entertain a tv audience? Because they have children? What message do people like them want to communicate about their ethica and values, and about the justice system?

Steve

Posted at 8:26 PM on July 21, 2014

Notice Joe say, ” our little problems’. LITTLE ??? Try 9 counts of admitted felonies. Not little, big, big, big time !!!! The public is sick of you two Grifter’s. ( look up the word, Teresa), I’m sure your simply mind doesn’t know the meaning

vddssd

Posted at 10:53 AM on July 21, 2014

Do what makes you happy. Go with your feelings. No matter gay, lesbian or bisexual, they are not alone or lonely any more. There have been 8 hundred thousand members so far at=>
♥ ♥ Women Looking For Couples . ♥ c o m ~~~ ♥ =>Bisexual girl Dating Site bisexual women want o meet bisexual couples ,women and men,single bisexual girl and boy . cbfbfbgfg

Cookie

Posted at 10:06 AM on July 21, 2014

These two are counting on sympathy to walk away from punishment. They’re greed is why they are putting their kids through hell. They make me sick.

Ammy Jackson

Posted at 8:13 AM on July 21, 2014

I just got paid $7500 working off my computer this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do

➜➜➜➜➜➜ NETPAY90.ℂOM

dionte08

Posted at 7:59 AM on July 21, 2014

No they are not going to end. It is just beginning. Money is the root to all evil.

All

Posted at 6:48 AM on July 21, 2014

OMG, anyone watching RHONJ had to feel bad for the Giudices, the poor kids had to make due this year W/O their over the top Xmas gifts. T & Juicy just exchanged Xmas cards last year, that’s not what I expect from people as well off as these housewives. I did hear Joe tell Teresa about their little problems and how they will be found not guilty in court. I wonder what went wrong with that, only hatters want T & Juicy to go away on vacation, not me, I want to see them on TV.

Susabella

Posted at 12:59 AM on July 21, 2014

It’s over, the show, and Teresa and Joe, the whole scene

Wendy Stevens

Posted at 1:57 AM on July 21, 2014

One can only hope…all of the housewives series are snoozefests….no story lines at all….just taking trips or eating out or throwing parties…b.o.r.i.n.g

Wendy Stevens

Posted at 11:48 PM on July 20, 2014

Justice will not be served unless they both do prison time. Im sick of them whining about possibly leaving their children…they should have thought of their children before they committed fraud. Do the crime, do the time.

jay

Posted at 11:13 PM on July 20, 2014

jmo but this show has run it’s course just like rho atlanta has