Nikki Reed & Ian Somerhalder ‘Tiptoeing’ Into Romance: ‘There Are Feelings’

Sun, July 20, 2014 11:53am EST by 36 Comments
Ian Somerhalder Nikki Reed Romance
Getty

sameenmehr

Posted at 4:43 AM on July 23, 2014

wishin both of them, good luck!!!

TinaMouldygo (@TMouldygo)

Posted at 4:45 PM on July 21, 2014

like Ellen answered I didn’t even know that some people able to profit $4108 in a few weeks on the internet . view… ᵂᵂᵂ.BLUE50.ᶜₒᴹ

Loui

Posted at 4:31 PM on July 21, 2014

I hope this story is true, as both Ian and Nikkie are beautiful people, and as long as Ian is smiling I am happy!

Caroline

Posted at 2:01 PM on July 27, 2014

LouiPosted at 4:31 PM on July 21, 2014
Me too my friend!!! Ian is soooo hooooooot!!!!!

luisa

Posted at 4:12 PM on July 21, 2014

i think that is okay as long as ian is happy ,its been a year since they broke up and if he has feelings for nikki they should date . he doesnt have to wait for nina to decide what she wants. Besides its their lives and they can do whatever they want and they dont have to ask fans for our approval, so if he wants to date other people its his choice and peaple shouldnt judge nikki, she hasnt done anything wrong so its time for nian fans to move on beacouse its clear that nina and ian have, i mean i love them together but i wont judge them if they move on ,this real life and not TVD.

Jutta

Posted at 9:32 PM on July 21, 2014

Thank You for This. This Man is a wonderful Human Being , with a gentle Heart,and as long as He is happy., I don’t care who He dates. I will always support inside as well as outside beautiful Man, like He has always been there for His Fans. I also like Nina, but they have broken up over a Year ago and Nina has been out with other People, during all that Time. I think that Ian deserves to move on, if He developed feelings for some one. Nikki is a very pretty Girl and Her and Ian have a lot in common, where the Environment and Animal Welfare is concerned.

Ellie

Posted at 3:05 AM on July 21, 2014

I honestly think they are good friends, and nothing more. HL mind telling us this source who gave you such personal details of ian and nikki’s life?!

Bae

Posted at 2:57 AM on July 21, 2014

YES! Now its time for Ian to move on, Nina scram!!!

JUST SAYING

Posted at 2:54 AM on July 21, 2014

JULIANNE HOUGH UNFOLLWED NIKKI REED ON INSTAGRAM,
NINA DOBREV FOLLOWED IAN SOMERHALDER FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER ON INSTAGRAM, AFTER THESE PAP PICS CAME OUT.
SEEMS TO ME THAT SOMEONE IS BITTER AND SOMEONE IS JEALOUS+ KEEPING TABS ON HER EX.
FUNNY THING IS THESE ARE PEOPLE WHO CALL THEMSELVES FRIENDLY AND POSITIVE.

Lorena

Posted at 6:38 PM on August 13, 2014

Look in the mirror and you will see bitter and hateful. Too bad….and sad!

sfvdfvds

Posted at 10:10 PM on July 20, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more. Bisexual women looking for bisexual couples ,bisexual single ,boys and girls .If you want to date bisexual people ,welcome . nbvnghnhgnhjjh

Charlie Angel

Posted at 7:57 PM on July 20, 2014

Aloha I really hope they are just friends!! Ian needs someone who iz truely Beautiful Woman!!! I think she’sok looking, but Ian iz so very Good Looking. I am sorry if i offend some people, but it’s how i feel. Aloha

KD

Posted at 3:12 PM on July 20, 2014

Awww look at all the little children with their Nina/Nian/Delena icons, so upset. Ian isn’t dating the person YOU want. Let’s insult then. Brain dead fandom. I hope Ian stands his ground and gives you all the middle finger. I don’t know who half of you think you are.

CHARLIE (@cheekycharl29)

Posted at 2:32 PM on July 20, 2014

A Friend should NEVER date a friends ex… it is a complication and it will turn out badly in the end!

Ha

Posted at 3:21 PM on July 20, 2014

Weren’t you one of the Nian shippers also blocked by Derek Hough for hate? I saw a few sour grapes post by you when Ian went to Paleyfest with Maggie Grace also and she dared to post a few photos on her Instagram. So transparent.

Z

Posted at 1:46 PM on July 20, 2014

she makes him smile not smirk which is great !as fan i want to see Ian happy that’s all the matter plus she is a beautiful woman !just wish them all the happiness!

busty

Posted at 1:43 PM on July 20, 2014

New Beard for Ian?

anonymosme

Posted at 1:37 PM on July 20, 2014

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE, NIKKI AND IAN TOGETHER, THEY’RE TWO GREAT PEOPLE WHO MAKE A PERFECT IT COUPLE!!!!! I HOPE YOU WILL BE BEST FRIENDS BEFORE COMING OUT AS A COUPLE DATING. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU BOTH!

LOL Peach....Source

Posted at 12:38 PM on July 20, 2014

OMG, its the same troll that says she is living in Nina’s building and trolls all the sites on the subject. She is middle aged Cuckoo, who just cant stop herself. LOL

julie

Posted at 1:14 PM on July 20, 2014

No, you have your trolls confused. You are talking about either Gunny, Vesy, or Piper, they are the ones who troll the sites pushing everyone to drink the” Nian ” Kool-Aid. And beware, if you don’t agree with what they say, you are bullied in the name of their Queen!

Ha

Posted at 3:16 PM on July 20, 2014

You forgot Stacie.

maria

Posted at 4:49 PM on July 20, 2014

I don’t know the ones you mentioned but I have seen Vessy, if it is the same Person you referring to ,on other Sites, She has always been respectful, and loves both Nina and Ian, and wants Ian to be happy too, with what ever Person makes Him happy. I like Ian and Nina together, I am also a Delena Fan, there the best couple ever,, and always will be, ,but that is not real Life.I love Ian so much ,and will always love Him ,and will love Whomever He is happy with. Nikki seems like a great person and She is beautiful .If they want to be together and fall in Love I am all for it.

Just my opinion

Posted at 7:09 PM on August 13, 2014

The Realtor who you are referring to no longer lives in Nina’s building, she still owns the place but is renting it to young families now. I live across that same building on Highland and know her and Nina. Nina is sweet and kind of shy too. The realtor, she is not that crazy if you talk to her, acts calmly and with dignity but she is obsessed with Ian Somerhalder. She sells property to many famous people and knows a lot about their private lives. She sells information to gossip sites like Just Jarred and Perez and they are paying her very handsomely. I do not think an honest think to sell people’s private lives to paps but that’s just my opinion.

MaddoxK

Posted at 12:35 PM on July 20, 2014

This picture is from Nina’s BDay, when Ian and she were dating. So, you are idots for misleading people like this.

IloveIan

Posted at 12:42 PM on July 20, 2014

This Picture is from the 2010 Scream Awards ,where Nikki and Ian where Presenters., and was taken on the Red Carpet.

Ilona

Posted at 12:30 PM on July 20, 2014

If there dating and happy, I am happy for them especially Ian, I love that wonderful man and whomever makes Him happy is okay by Me. They make a gorgeous couple.

Lindsay

Posted at 12:24 PM on July 20, 2014

They are both so hot! And they have Great personalitys too! Go Date guys <3

Joy

Posted at 12:24 PM on July 20, 2014

Oh gossip websites and their sources. xD

Julie

Posted at 12:21 PM on July 20, 2014

Nikki seems like a nice person and if she makes Ian smile like that, I’m all for them dating. They do seem to have a lot in common.

Julianne

Posted at 12:16 PM on July 20, 2014

Dating or not Nikki is a lucky Woman. I would do everything to spend Time with this handsome Man.

mara

Posted at 12:14 PM on July 20, 2014

if they’re together I’m so happy for them! just hope media and fans won’t ruin this possible relationship <3 Ian we love you ! be happy with who you want.

Sabine

Posted at 12:11 PM on July 20, 2014

Ian is very hot and Nikki beautiful. They are both awesome! I will support them as Friends or lovers!

Isabella

Posted at 12:00 PM on July 20, 2014

If they are dating I’m very happy for them!

Melissa

Posted at 11:57 AM on July 20, 2014

Nikki is so stunning and gorgeous. I love her and if she’s happy I’m happy for her I don’t care who she is dating.

maria

Posted at 1:34 PM on July 20, 2014

I feel the same, I love Ian and if He is happy I am happy, and don’t care who with. I don’t know much about Nikki but from the little I know ,She seems to be a very sweet,, down to earth Person , just like Ian is,and I agree She is stunning, There make a gorgeous couple.

Merrilee grason

Posted at 4:22 AM on July 23, 2014

Just me again… Ian wake up!!!! You had a perfect soul….
Then dumped her for a person, who was just married…. Then dumped her
Husband….. All because, she wants to live in the limelight…. And that means fiinding a person who is Vulnerable…. And that would be you! You have no talent, Twilight is over…. And so are you nothing in the limelight… BUT HEY… Let’s use a successful man,,,, I hope Ian wakes up…. Your a one trick pony…..