Floyd Mayweather Admits He Had Sex With T.I.’s Wife: Did That Cause The Brawl?

Sat, July 19, 2014 4:40pm EST by 18 Comments 18,046 Article Views

Wait, what? The boxer allegedly admitted he had sex with T.I.’s wife, Tiny, at a press conference on July 18. Could that have been the main reason for Floyd and T.I.’s brawl on May 25?

Floyd Mayweather Jr., 37, just reignited his intense T.I., 33, feud with his shocking confession on July 18. The boxer admitted that he had sex with T.I.’s wife, Tameka “Tiny” Harris, at a press conference promoting his upcoming fight with Marcos Maidana. Did Floyd’s alleged indiscretion with Tiny cause the major brawl between Floyd and T.I.?

Floyd Mayweather Admits He Had Sex With T.I.’s Wife

If you thought things were simmering down in the Floyd Mayweather and T.I. feud, think again. Floyd make a jaw-dropping confession at a press conference on July 18.

When asked about T.I., Floyd replied, “I f***ed the bitch.”

His shocking claim didn’t end there. He went on to say, “I was f***king his b**ch.”

Now that’s something we didn’t expect to hear at his press conference. This stunning confession comes nearly two months after Floyd and T.I. got into a intense brawl in Las Vegas on May 25. T.I. swung at Floyd first and the two erupted into a full-on fight.

It was suspected that the reason T.I. punched Floyd was after Tiny had posted an Instagram photo with Floyd’s daugher, Iyanna Mayweather. Rumors started swirling about Floyd and Tiny after Floyd yelled  “control your b**ch motherf***er” during the fight.

Floyd Mayweather: Did He Really Have Sex With T.I.’s Wife?

While it was reported that Floyd considered T.I. a friend and didn’t have any interest in Tiny, his words and actions say otherwise.

First, his reveal at the press conference definitely calls the true reason behind the brawl into question. Then, Floyd tried to catch Tiny’s attention at the BET Awards on June 29. However, Tiny completely ignored him, according to a video obtained by TMZ.

Well, it looks like this feud is far from over. Could Floyd just be blowing smoke to start something with T.I.? Or did he really have sex with Tiny, which was the cause of the Vegas fight between Floyd and T.I.?

UPDATE: Floyd has denied saying that he admitted to sleeping with T.I.’s wife. He posted a message on Instagram on July 19.

“At the press conference, I said “… he thinks I was f*cking his b*tch”. I DID NOT say “… I was f*cking his b*tch”. I’ve never been with Tiny sexually. I respect her situation and I thinks she’s a good person. I would never disrespect a marriage. #Mayhem on September 13th.”

HollywoodLifers, what do you think about Floyd’s shocking confession? Do you really think he had sex with T.I.’s wife? What do you think about his recent Instagram post? Let us know!

– Avery Thompson

More Floyd Mayweather News:

1. Justin Bieber Saves Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s Kids After Scary Car Accident
  2. T.I. Disses Floyd Mayweather One Last Time After Fight — Watch
  3. T.I. Caught In Shoving Match Hours Before Floyd Mayweather Brawl

$BacktoafricawRuth$

Posted at 2:27 PM on July 21, 2014

Floyd, it was recorded and very clear what you said. Tiny did what every woman would do as a wife, avoid you On the red carpet. You should have respected that she’s trying to save her marriage, if you were ever a true friend. I never saw you as a coward, you really look like one now. Why i watched this video ten times and hope that you didn’t say this because i am a fan of you both. Appears to me you said, “Am i f..king his bit.h?” I was f..king his bit.h” You stated what was asked of you, then you confirmed. Showing off, hope all that money can by you a Forcefeild..

Austin cris

Posted at 10:28 PM on July 20, 2014

Paparazzi u lairs u guys r jobless y not just sit at home and sleep insted of spreading rumours around tiny is a obidient woman she can neva cheat on t.i becus dey lov each other y will she even go and sleep with another man wen she has 6 children plz tony it enough and wat i am trying to say is dat timy can neva do such thing,NEVA!

Vendy Thomas (@vendy_thomas)

Posted at 3:47 PM on July 20, 2014

last friday i got a $8755 because i am jobless i want to continoue our study therefore,i worked hard last two week and earned $19500 i offer me friends and neighbours to do this work you want to know that how many dollars earned in last two week plz read this website to take more information ➜➜ BONGOℂASH.ℂOM

william

Posted at 12:49 PM on July 20, 2014

There is a video of the event why the lies

Miamivic

Posted at 11:55 AM on July 20, 2014

Mayweather and Bieber are best bosom buddies. They take after one another.

forrest gump

Posted at 5:41 AM on July 20, 2014

no, she hopes to join him.

Simonia MeChelle

Posted at 2:29 AM on July 20, 2014

T.I. Can take Mayweather to court for his earliest press conference & Sue him, if T.I. take it to trial, there may not be a fight September 13, 2014..”this ^hit getting deep!”

jackson anderson

Posted at 1:27 AM on July 20, 2014

mayweather was wrong to have sex with that lady because he showed his weakness.it was possible to say no although women are centers of every wickedness.

guest 2

Posted at 8:40 PM on July 20, 2014

He denies it. He said he respects marriage to much to have sex with a married woman.

Drakelover22

Posted at 10:37 PM on July 19, 2014

LOL

nhgnhgng

Posted at 9:44 PM on July 19, 2014

Do what makes you happy. Go with your feelings. No matter gay, lesbian or bisexual, they are not alone or lonely any more. There have been 8 hundred thousand members so far at=>
♥ ♥ Women Looking For Couples . ♥ c o m ~~~ ♥ =>Bisexual girl ,women and men ,couples single bisexual who want to date bisexual people ,welcome .good luck for you . v ngngfgf

benitezm34 (@benitezm34)

Posted at 5:37 PM on July 19, 2014

Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ? M O N e Y KIN. Com ? ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.

PACIFIC

Posted at 8:24 PM on July 19, 2014

I can’t find it??

guest

Posted at 5:23 PM on July 19, 2014

He said he DID NOT have sex with Tina. I hope you people get sued for slander/libel.

justin

Posted at 8:40 PM on July 19, 2014

You clearly didn’t watch the press conference

guest

Posted at 8:37 PM on July 20, 2014

He said he DID NOT have sex with here. His words, he never had sex with her, because he respects marriage.

guest 2

Posted at 8:38 PM on July 20, 2014

You need to check what he REALLY said, because he denies ever having sex with Tina..

Amanda

Posted at 5:05 PM on July 19, 2014

Her name is Tiny? WTH! LOL! Tiny???