Nick Young: Iggy Azalea’s Boyfriend On Nicki Minaj Diss

Thu, July 17, 2014 5:27pm EDT by 15 Comments 33,042 Article Views
Nick Young Nicki Minaj Iggy Azalea Diss
Pier Marco Tacca/Entertainment/Getty/Kevin WInter/Entertainment/Getty

pixplex

Posted at 8:19 PM on September 11, 2014

that IggyAzaleaSexTaped video site looks pretty good.
should be big news once released

Nayalie

Posted at 7:20 PM on August 7, 2014

I don’t think it’s that much of a diss. I like Iggy azalea better tho. I hope they make a song together.

Eernny

Posted at 5:33 PM on August 1, 2014

I lost my respect to Nicki, yeah she can rap and she’s damn good at it but am over it

Tyler Dudley

Posted at 2:05 PM on July 19, 2014

It was NOT a diss people put too much into this, nicki clearly stated that when she raps its all written by her…not nowhere she mention iggy. Don’t get me wrong I like iggy but I been a fan of nicki since the beginning and nicki and iggy have two different styles but nicki is the queen of hip hop point blank period. Iggy is good but not that good.

Music Lovers

Posted at 4:11 AM on July 18, 2014

LMAO Iggy is a minstrel show. Stole her whole style from Mamasgunz.

Serenity N.

Posted at 3:11 AM on July 18, 2014

I agree with JayValentine. Nicki Minaj is in her thrities yet she walks around like she’s 18 picking on younger people thinking its cute. I’m over it. No one ever calls her out on the annoying things that she does cause everyone likes it for some reason. It doesn’t show that she’s a real person it just shows that she’s the person people like me wouldn’t want to be around or even acknowledge.

JayValentine

Posted at 2:53 AM on July 18, 2014

I have no respect for Nicki anymore. Sure she can rap and she’s very pretty..now that her surgery has been included. But I do think that she was trying to pick on Iggy cause she didn’t like the competition. Iggy proved that she’s a grown woman who’s not about to stoop down to Nicki’s level. So Nicki, get over yourself and accpect that there are gonna be people that are better than you.

Francine G

Posted at 11:22 PM on July 17, 2014

The media is force-feeding Iggy to us and I hate to use the race card, but if she was black, no one would’ve cared. The main thing a lot of people don’t realize is that hip hop and rap specifically is a platform to speak your thoughts authentically. Iggy doesn’t do that, and I’m sure people reading this will not care, but when looking at the bigger picture, Nicki Minaj actually writes her own lyrics (bars) and has gave women in rap a credible role and has even obliterated the barrier between men and women in hip hop because she can stand with the men and hold her own. nicki is opening doors for us females while another female is using another person’s lyrics as her own and discrediting every future female rapper to come. I’ve gained a greater respect for Nicki Minaj after this, and she deserves credit for carrying the torch, 5 years consecutively.

fab54

Posted at 7:18 PM on July 18, 2014

So true francine….art is not like it used to be

john

Posted at 9:22 PM on July 18, 2014

Nicki is an old ugly immature brat that should be ashamed to be credited for her own “writing”.

mattness11

Posted at 7:49 AM on September 16, 2014

Is this a joke?! She’s only 24 years old — and quite mature, having supported herself solo in a foreign country since age 16 … unlike 95% of all other 16-year-old girls who still live at home and are completely dependent on their parents.

And who really cares whether or not she wrote her song(s)? Music is entertainment, not analytical research! Obviously, the person who wrote the song is cool with it, and that is all that should matter.

Rap master

Posted at 9:01 AM on July 23, 2014

true

jhkjhkuy

Posted at 11:03 PM on July 17, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more. Bisexual women looking for bisexual couples ,bisexual single ,boys and girls .If you want to date bisexual people ,welcome . nbvnvnhg

Jackie

Posted at 6:52 PM on July 17, 2014

Funny how dissing Iggy seemed to make her even more liked and in the news. Her music is great. Nicki should be worried! There’s enough if the pie to go around anyway. I could care less if Iggy writes or doesn’t t write her music! Who cares!!

shame

Posted at 5:52 PM on July 17, 2014

Not sure who Iggy is, also, when I first saw minaj, I thought it was Lady gaga doing her so called performance art. Almost up to speed here, but I don’t care! I’m used to stars being stars, not because of bad behavior, sex tapes, drug abuse/rehab, etc… What is wrong with society today?