‘Dating Naked’ Contestants Reveal The Naked Truth: ‘We Had An Incident’

Thu, July 17, 2014 8:46pm EDT by 13 Comments 20,843 Article Views
Dating Naked
Courtesy of VH1

‘Dating Naked’ is VH1’s latest dating reality show and yes, the contestants are fully naked, and no, they are not shy about exposing their best assets. The daters lined up to bare their souls and, well, their nude bodies on national TV. The cast revealed all to HollywoodLife.com…read on for tons of ‘OMG’ moments!

Dating Naked brings the journey for love to a whole new level. Think Temptation Island, but with bare butts running around the remote island — on purpose. Are the contestants worried about poison ivy, mosquitos or sand? Did they all remember to go to the salon for a wax, before shooting starting? Were they embarrassed to be in their birthday suit in front of strangers?! Keep reading for the naked truth!

‘Dating Naked': Contestants Bare The Naked Truth

We don’t know how your first dates usually go, but ours surely don’t involve long walks on the beach…naked.

As for the participants on the new reality dating show, Dating Naked, they are taking blind dating to a whole new level. (As if it wasn’t already painful enough.)

Cast member Keegan Moyer told HollywoodLife.com that he wasn’t quite prepared for what was in store on his naked date.

“I went zip lining, and because you’re naked, all your ‘stuff’ is touching each other right away — it was very interesting,” Keegan told us EXCLUSIVELY. “At first, I didn’t know how the harness worked, but I was pretty nervous. Then I saw there was no real danger and I knew I was okay.”

But just when Keegan thought that him and his “stuff” were in the clear, something happened.

“We had a little accident,” he reveals. “I don’t know what you’ll be seeing, but there was a little injury and it got a little heated. I was fine. It was a little injury with the girl.”

Umm, we hope Keegan was a gentleman and helped his lady with her “incident.”

Mosquitos And Shaving Don’t Mix

For cast member Diane Poulos, nudity wasn’t the issue — it was the blood sucking insects that inhabited on the island. She cringed remembering the worst part of her dates: “Mosquitos biting you the entire time being naked.” She adds, the bites “hurt much worse than you can imagine.”

No, we can’t imagine, but we will take her word.

Grooming would seem like a big issue, if you were to be naked on national television, but for Diane, that was the least of her worries. “I didn’t even shave everyday,” she EXCLUSIVELY reveals. “I shaved once when I was there and that was ten days. It was my repellent — I didn’t want anyone touching me there.”

We were about to say “TMI,” but hey, whatever works to get the creepers away! (The men. Not the bugs.)

Diane had good reason for her “repellent” — the boys got a tab bit too frisky for her. “A lot of the guys tried to touch and grab, but I didn’t want anyone to touch me at all…I am so prude on the show!”

There are intimate moments that went down on the nude island, but you’ll just have to tune into Dating Naked (premieres Thursday, July 17, 9/8c on VH1) to see the dirty!

HollywoodLifers, would you ever sign up for naked blind dates? Do you think the cast members will find love in the buff? Let us know!

– Brittany King

More Reality Show News:

1. LeAnn Rimes: We’ll ‘Laugh’ At Affair On ‘LeAnn & Eddie’ Reality Show
  2. ‘KUWTK’: Rob Kardashian Skips The Family Vacation To Thailand
  3. ‘KUWTK’: Kim Kardashian Says She Has No Sympathy For Rob Kardashian

Chad Paul

Posted at 8:23 PM on September 4, 2014

how or where do i sign up for this show

Thomas Hightower

Posted at 9:41 PM on August 21, 2014

I would like to know how to sign up to be a contestant on dating naked.. sounds like something I am interested in.. and, well I like to be naked so it’s right up my alley..

Adam

Posted at 2:53 AM on August 10, 2014

I think so far it’s a great show

I want to know more of Michelle

ken boykin

Posted at 6:18 AM on August 1, 2014

jbdjkwlmhcn'wodklsncmnfkn@wehohf

Posted at 7:53 PM on August 23, 2014

whr ru from

susan

Posted at 4:12 AM on July 30, 2014

The new naked dating show got me curious now so I joined nakeddating.ca to try it. Also there seem to be a lot of these naked shows lately on tv. But I might consider the nude beach picnic offer I just got on the naked dating site. Nervous though lol I guess I will watch a few episodes first to see how it works for others ;) did anyone else try it yet?

artiewhitefox

Posted at 12:06 PM on July 30, 2014

I haven’t, but I am working to have it be allowable for others. Be like a kid again walking around in what you were born in. It is allowed on the show. Go for it.

mitch

Posted at 6:44 PM on July 27, 2014

the issue for Diane wasn’t mosquitos, it was the long term relationship that she was, and is still in.

Nicole L

Posted at 11:04 PM on July 29, 2014

I knew that was her!!! I had to come here and look up the cast, crazy!

Kim Who

Posted at 3:40 PM on July 18, 2014

The oods are better than on The Bachelor(ette).

jhkjhkuy

Posted at 10:40 PM on July 17, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more. Bisexual women looking for bisexual couples ,bisexual single ,boys and girls .If you want to date bisexual people ,welcome . mjnmjh

trunzoya

Posted at 9:29 PM on July 17, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.xcxvxcv

artiewhitefox

Posted at 8:59 PM on July 17, 2014

This is so cool =^_^=. People are relaxing. Furry suits will be next letting the furry do whatever they want to make the suit as life like as possible for the style suit they are wearing. There will be no schism in the art shows. Clothing optional will become a realty.