Cheryl Burke On Rob Kardashian’s Weight: I’ll Dance With Him To Help

Thu, July 17, 2014 6:45pm EDT by 6 Comments
Cheryl Burke Rob Kardashian Weight
Courtesy of ABC

www.nowherecast.net

Posted at 10:17 PM on August 22, 2014

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite certain I’ll learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Rob is my fav!

Posted at 12:29 AM on July 19, 2014

Rob is the only one I care about. He’s always been a little on the outside. He’s always been trying to get his mother’s approval and soon as he figures out he can do this on his own, he’ll be ok. Rob, you have many fans and we know the real story just by watching this show for years. You are close to hitting bottom. You need counseling and to get away from this bunch. Get your body back and your self confidence will come , too. You have a degree and can use it. Work on yourself . I’m pulling for you!

Jessie

Posted at 11:47 PM on July 17, 2014

I’ll Say Go 4 It & I Want 2 C U Happy Again, Rob, & Not Hide From The Cameras & Still Be In The Show “KUWTK, Us Fans R Here 4 U, We Love U, Rob Kardashian!

jhkjhkuy

Posted at 10:49 PM on July 17, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more. Bisexual women looking for bisexual couples ,bisexual single ,boys and girls .If you want to date bisexual people ,welcome . nbvnhg

Miss

Posted at 9:09 PM on July 17, 2014

Rob should accept! Cheryl is looking fabulous these days! She can help him!

anonymosme

Posted at 8:13 PM on July 17, 2014

ROB, YOU SHOULD TAKE CHERYL UP ON HER OFFER, YOU WILL FEEL SO MUCH BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF, DO IT, YOUR HEALTH AND HAPPINESS COUNT. YOUR TOO YOUNG TO BE IN THAT SITUATION, GO FOR IT!!!!!!!