Kendra Wilkinson To Divorce Hank Baskett After Alleged Affair? — Report

Wed, July 16, 2014 11:05am EDT by 14 Comments 20,282 Article Views
Kendra Wilkinson Divorce Hank Baskett
FameFlyNet/Getty

kristy

Posted at 9:47 PM on August 28, 2014

It doesn’t matter whether he cheated or she cheated I have learned that once a cheater always a cheater. The trust barrier has been broken and it’s hard to ever trust that person again. You have to have trust, love and respect to have an honorable relationship.

sssssss

Posted at 5:23 PM on August 9, 2014

Weak women stay in relationships and look the other way,while their husbands s**k c**k and screw other men.Can you say desperate and stupid.A good thing comes few and far between,if a jerk screws it up,He should lose all.I would not stay with a man that likes dicks

jojo

Posted at 8:15 AM on September 11, 2014

I totally understand that if a man cheats he should be kick to the curb but if you had any love for him but here’s the reality, men cheat. It’s their nature. You can be doing your best as a wife but men will always be men. There is no man on earth that will be faithful, they will love and they will treat you good but they will cheat. It makes no sense for Kendra to leave her husband because he cheated, they have two kids and I am pretty sure she wouldn’t want her kids to be raised without their father being there. Fyi, she cheated on Hugh Hefner too

jj

Posted at 5:07 PM on August 9, 2014

HHHAAA.He likes Trannies.The tranny probably does it better.I’ve always said ww and next comes a tranny. Ni**ers are never satisfied.The kids looks like trolls.lol

Derick

Posted at 2:17 PM on July 20, 2014

For better or worse people…. That doesn’t mean when times get tough you throw all your wedding crap away, pack up, and leave. People aren’t perfect and the only reason I voted yes is because there wasn’t an option for “It’s complicated”. Sadly, I think the only people who should be allowed to vote on this issue are people who are not only married but have been together for a good amount of years. I say this because people who aren’t married (or haven’t stayed together for some respectable amount of time) may not really understand what it truly takes to hold a marriage together. It’s not always easy. In fact, I was told before I married that there would be times when you couldn’t be happier with your partner, when you would be on cloud nine and feel as though things couldn’t possibly get any better….. however there would also be times when you would feel terrible with your partner, times when you wouldn’t be able to look at them, times when you seriously contemplated divorce. I’ve experienced both and all that I can say is wow….. how you survive is beyond me. You just do your best and try to make it work. It really is a great example of having to take the bad with the good. You can’t pick and choose (I’ll only stay for the good and leave when things get bad). – I’ve been married for 8 years

Derick

Posted at 2:20 PM on July 20, 2014

I also wanted to add that by “good amount of years” I simply meant that people who divorced after a couple of months, even a couple of years probably shouldn’t throw in their two cents.

Jong

Posted at 11:48 PM on July 19, 2014

Kendra is always naked and flirting. Plus she slept with thousands at the play boy mansion. I am sad their kids ended up with such immoral parents

mjhmjhmh

Posted at 11:14 PM on July 16, 2014

Nice day. Are you a real love seeker?❤WomenLookingForCouples.❤Com❤It’s the largest and best club for seeking bisexual people, especial bisexual women and couples ,bisexual women looking for bisexual couples ,men ,boys and girls .Millions of singles have joined it, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality bvbnghnhgnhg

samuel

Posted at 10:04 PM on July 16, 2014

Make 5000 bucks every month… Start doing online computer-based work.I have been working from home for 4 years now and I love it. Our system is the best/easiest way to earn legitimate money on the internet. You are your own Boss and you will work, whenever you want to. For more info click here

===============>>>>> M O N e Y KIN. Com

Carol

Posted at 9:17 PM on July 16, 2014

These events are alleged & unless it’s hard facts I wouldn’t jeopardize my family. Unfortunately, this type of celebrity stuff brings readers but it is a personal family matter and I wish them the best.

Ceciley

Posted at 7:38 PM on July 16, 2014

I’m confused he cheated on his wife( former playboy model) with a woman who used to be a man. He is secretly gay/ bisexual??

Always thinking

Posted at 3:38 PM on July 16, 2014

Kendra, please please think about this. Ok he cheated with a twist to it. You have a beautiful family. Catch your breath. You can get through this. Your marriage can recover. Your family is bigger and stronger than this. Hold on to what you new and move on. Put your big girl ” panties” on. You will survive this. But to lose your family. No one wins. Just the jerks and haters with nothing at stake.

picorsytha

Posted at 11:54 AM on July 16, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. vbcvb

Tito

Posted at 11:12 AM on July 16, 2014

He likes wiener more than her