Eva Mendes Not Hiding Pregnancy, Doctors Ordered Strict Bed Rest

Wed, July 16, 2014 11:58am EDT by 6 Comments 30,547 Article Views
Eva Mendes Hiding Pregnancy
Courtesy of FameFlyNet

Rosie

Posted at 9:34 AM on August 3, 2014

I am so NOT with Eva and Ryan together. Eva must not think about the fact that people are way more apt to dislike her for what she did. I cannot even look at what’s going on with Eva/Ryan, I am totally disappointed. I wish Rachel McAdams the very best, I feel so bad for her.

Tatiana Nery

Posted at 7:02 AM on August 2, 2014

They broke up and after some months she told to be pregnant. Specially when there were listening rumors that Ryan and Rachel were getting back together. I can’t say Eva is not tryingto keep Ryan by her side. Being like a stone in somebidy’s way is terrible. This is one of the worst sin. I don’t believe in that relationship. :(side. Is she using

Rosie

Posted at 8:35 PM on July 23, 2014

Ryan supposedly dumped Eva a while back! Is getting pregnant a way of keeping him? I hope it doesn’t work out at all….sorry!

Bets

Posted at 4:06 PM on July 20, 2014

I wish you the best, but omg what are you thinking? Sorry your not liked at all and a 40 year old women having a child with a 33 year old Heartless man like him. He played you and Miss McAdams for so long it makes me sick . She was wise to run, you change diapers. Watch were she goes!

anonymosme

Posted at 9:39 PM on July 19, 2014

NOT A FAN EVA, YOU LOOK OLD ENOUGH TO BE RYANS’ MUCH OLDER SISTER.

becky

Posted at 2:34 PM on July 17, 2014

Bed restleads to more complications and just because she’s 40 makes no difference. The more active you are, the less likely you are to develop pregnancy complications.