Nikko Smith Defends Making A Sex Tape With Mimi Faust — Watch

Tue, July 15, 2014 9:55am EDT by 9 Comments 187,667 Article Views
mimi faust nikko smith
SplashNews

Lisa

Posted at 3:52 AM on July 20, 2014

I think they both planned the sextape. No one leaked it. The camera zooms in and out during the shower scene so they had a camera man. They’re such liars. This was all done for publicity.

jenny

Posted at 5:27 AM on July 18, 2014

i don’t know what to think but I believe that nikko leaked the video but to be honest I don’t care he new what he was doing he just want the money and if I was her I would check into it becuz every time they talk about the tape all of a sudden he get so happy mimi just think and I mean think wisely and maybe you will find your answer you crying and he is just so happy about every thing……..this is not the end of mimi and nikko so I am prepared………………….bye now

Tynecia

Posted at 9:04 PM on July 24, 2014

Im A Huge Fan Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta And I Try Not To Miss A Show But From The Looks Of It Dont Take A Blind Eye Seeing Dog To Tell Niko Leaked The Sex Tape You Can See It For Your Self Action Speak Louder That Words , I Mean Everytime Some One Talk About The Tape He So Happy & Have Money On His Mind . Money Is Not Bad But Why Get Money From Selling Your Body Its Plenty Jobs Out Here If You Want Money That Bad I Mean Niko And Mimi Have A nice House Why Not Sell Things Out The House If You Want Money That Bad (Niko )And For Mimi You Need To Open Up & Do More Research On Whats Really Going On , I think Niko And Mimi Needs A break . Mimi Need Some Time Along To Think About Whats More Important . Her Daughter Or The Sick Sex Tape

jamaica27

Posted at 12:19 AM on July 16, 2014

Nikko AND Mimi knew the tape was being released. This was intentional on both ends. The tape was professionally shot. As the Vlad reporter revealed there are times when the camera is moving (not just shaking) purposefully.

Lynnette Adams

Posted at 7:29 PM on July 15, 2014

Plain and simple Nikko is a creep. Her friends know it the fans know it. Is she a complete idiot.

Don't put your hands on me!

Posted at 11:40 AM on July 15, 2014

Nikko is a creep and I think he put that tape out there.
He told Mimi it was stolen and leaked. I believe he is a liar.
This guy is creepy and an opportunist.
He doesn’t even care who stole the laptop with the sex footage of him and his lady’s most private moments on it.
He isn’t trying to find the culprit, because it’s him!
He even suggested to her they do another one. Are you serious!?
That right there should have let Mimi know, he did this to her on purpose.
She needs to get away from this guy. Fast!
He will drag her down to the gutter.
There is nothing wrong with being without a man for a while.
Some women put up with S**t! because they don’t want to be alone.

bev

Posted at 8:06 PM on July 15, 2014

I used to wonder how pimps got women to sell their body and now I know! How Mimi could have let this UGLY, WANDA FROM IN LIVING COLOR-looking jerk talk her into selling her and HER DAUGHTER’S dignity for a few dollars is baffling to the mind! SHE IS SO STUPID! I bet that he will swindle her out of most of her money when all of this is over!

hoochiava

Posted at 10:49 AM on July 15, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. bxcbxcb

Chantel Keona

Posted at 10:19 AM on July 15, 2014

This is just sad and I feel bad for Mimi’s daughter.