Chris Soules: Why He Would Make The Perfect ‘Bachelor’

Tue, July 15, 2014 10:43am EDT by 6 Comments
Chris Soules Perfect Bachelor
Courtesy of ABC

Jennifer Jones

Posted at 1:34 AM on September 9, 2014

Yes I do think he’s real with his heart and also I see alot of Sean Lowe in him, like Sean said stand when he put that ring on her finger it’s for real and he going to do what ever it take to make it work so I believe Chris is going to follow in his little brother Sean Lowe foot steps smile we will see in January I just hope Mike Fliess don’t get to many silly and fighting ladies I hope they like Jason Mesnick season Sean season without Tierra I just want him to be real follow his heart ladies do the same please.

Janice

Posted at 10:57 AM on July 22, 2014

Chris S. is the best I have ever seen on Bachelor(ette). He probably is the best looking guy ever, a true gentlemen, kind/considerate, the complete package for any lucky lady. I would love to watch the series if Chris is chosen.

Dolly knapp

Posted at 11:21 AM on July 22, 2014

I think he is a true man , ( right ? ) there’s a lucky lady out there waiting somewhere,

Lee

Posted at 5:29 PM on August 6, 2014

I totally agree! He would be the “perfect” guy (if there is one) for any woman. Handsome and successful; a soft-spoken, true gentleman in every sense of the word. I was rooting for him all along.

And although I was hoping Andi would pick Chris in the end, deep inside I feel Chris deserves someone else; that Andi is not the right fit for this “kind soul.” I think it’s a blessing in disguise that Andi didn’t pick Chris so now he can go on and meet the right woman for him. Congratulations Chris!!!

Lola

Posted at 9:37 PM on July 21, 2014

OMG, I thought I was the only one who felt that Chris is a complete gentleman. He has been my favorite from day one. Andi made a terrible mistake by rejecting Chris. If she is really looking for a life partner, Chris is it. I almost cried when Andi dropped Chris, my gut feelings told me that she has made a terrible mistake. None of the two finalist make sense to me, one is too childish, the other looks like a flirt. Well, good luck to Chris, he’s such a wonderful guy, with real family.

Watharakuma Mutiti

Posted at 9:53 PM on July 16, 2014

I was highly impressed by Chris. I can’t choose for Andi, but all along I felt she was making a mistake. May be living on a farm is not her cup of tea but she definitely made a mistake that an eighty-three year old lady commented, “what is wrong with her, even me at my old age I can tell Chris is the real man”.

Yes definitely Chris is the real deal! He is the best choice for the next Bachelor.