’24: Live Another Day’: Will Jack Bauer Return For Another Season?

Tue, July 15, 2014 8:45am EDT by 26 Comments 32,141 Article Views
Jack Bauer Return Another Season Interview
Courtesy of FOX

Jay Wubu

Posted at 11:25 PM on July 21, 2014

Keffer Sutherland (Jack) and Mary Lynn Rajskub (Chloe) are unbelievably awesome. These two characters alone need no introduction. They were awesome from the first minute they entered the first scene. I have never experienced a show like 24 where the writing and acting is the best that I’ve witnessed. I’ve seen all of the 24 episodes and will cherish those memories forever. Why would you want to take this excellence, this fanatical team, and waste it by not bringing back 24. 24 needs to be brought back and stay for as long as the actors can endure it. It’s a rare moment when we find such excellence and it needs to be shared for the incredible enjoyment it gives the viewers. Thank you 24 writers. Thank you Keffer and Mary! Thank you 24 team!

Barbara Allison

Posted at 8:33 PM on July 20, 2014

Love the show! Please come back!

Peter Legaro

Posted at 9:38 PM on July 18, 2014

Yes I hope Jack Bauer comes back for another season. I love 24 it’s my fav show and I don’t want it to end. Also R.I.P Audrey Raines.

Ddalt

Posted at 10:56 PM on July 17, 2014

24 must come back. Jack is the truth and another season would be phenomenal. The plot can go so many directions. From escaping Russian command, or Chloe teaming with Kate to break him out.

Kim

Posted at 7:52 PM on July 17, 2014

When I first saw that 24 was coming back I was astonished. The finale was Awesome, when Audrey live and then died it was wow. Then Jack went to town LOVED IT!! :-)

BillyJean

Posted at 4:52 PM on July 17, 2014

Come back Jack!! More 24! Love the entire series, great television. Well, beyond that, great story telling hitting on some interesting and topical political debates. Amazing story and values.

More Bauer Power Hour!

Rosalinda

Posted at 10:43 AM on July 16, 2014

keifer please come back for another season, I love 24, I have all your episodes, please do not end the 24 series, there is so much believe it or not good people need to see the projects from your movies. God Bless you Keifer

Kevin

Posted at 9:00 AM on July 16, 2014

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!

Davis

Posted at 4:38 AM on July 16, 2014

Am looking forward to watch 24 live on

Tim Kelley

Posted at 12:57 AM on July 16, 2014

A WHOLE SERIES?????? NOOOOOOOOOO, I THINK NOT!!!!! WE GOT TOTALLY RIPPED OFF!!! THEY KNOCKED OFF LIKE 12 HRS OF THE SERIES!!! WTH GUYS!!!!!!

Bill

Posted at 11:45 PM on July 15, 2014

This show has to return for another season. We can’t just have Jack be in a Russian prison and never to be heard again. More 24 !

Michelle

Posted at 11:35 PM on July 15, 2014

Can’t imagine this is the end…sooo want another season!!

laurie

Posted at 11:21 PM on July 15, 2014

please come back again!!!! what a incredible show! I was glued to the TV the whole time. I use to watch it 4 yrs ago and now it returned! I was crying when Audrey got shot and killed, but come back!!!!!

bhdjshkfjds

Posted at 10:35 PM on July 15, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more. Bisexual women looking for bisexual couples ,bisexual single ,boys and girls .If you want to date bisexual people ,welcome . nhgbmhjnhklnhgnhlg

Dolly

Posted at 9:59 PM on July 15, 2014

We’re still hangin here we’re waiting for the next episode of 24 please please come back some more epic drama ease don’t stop :) we’re looking forward for some more episode:)

Sandy

Posted at 8:15 PM on July 15, 2014

I was somewhat disappointed that Jack can never be happy. There is never a happily ever after, but I guess that would not be 24. I thought it was a great season. I wish it didnt end so quickly.

Martigan

Posted at 7:28 PM on July 15, 2014

thoroughly disappointed that this season of “24″ is not 24 episodes as the format has always been. Very disappointed I must say. I was preparing myself to be pissed off because of this trend in half seasons over the past years, maybe expecting that to be the case, but to call that a season was extremely weak. As good as it was, it would have been better with the traditional character and plot development that was known in the “24″ Franchise. Such a shame, especially with the unsure return of a 10th season.
we deserved more.

Tim Kelley

Posted at 1:00 AM on July 16, 2014

Martigan……… I soooooooo feel the same way!!!! What the hell’s up with that??? Felt ripped off!

JImmy

Posted at 1:49 AM on July 16, 2014

You realize that they DID say that it was a 12 episode season when it started .. didn’t you? Hence why it was so short. I thought that the story moved along pretty fine actually. Yes I’m disappointed that it’s over but at least it came back and was something good to watch on tv for a change.

Kelly

Posted at 7:25 PM on July 15, 2014

BRING 24 BACK😩😩😩😩 PLEASEEE I LOVE JACK AND IM SO UPSET THAT AUDREY DIED OMG. Please it has to return I wanna know where they took jack! BRING IT BACK

stormsurger

Posted at 6:24 PM on July 15, 2014

And Cheng is going to crossover to another Fox Show this fall, Sleepy Hollow!

klm

Posted at 5:50 PM on July 15, 2014

OMG…there HAS to be another season of 24!!!! There just HAS to be.

hoochiava

Posted at 10:52 AM on July 15, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. vvvvvvvvvvvxcv

Jman

Posted at 9:30 AM on July 15, 2014

Bring Jack Back, please, The 12 episode format is perfect. Lots of non-stop action. Next installment – Russian separatists gets hands on biological device – Russians release Jack to help stop the threat -

stormsurger

Posted at 6:23 PM on July 15, 2014

And President Boudreau (Heller forgot what he did and helped him get elected with the sympathy vote after Audrey’s death) would be the one demanding Jack’s release since the same terrorists are targeting Fon-Du-Lac, Wisconsin.

AMW

Posted at 8:51 AM on July 15, 2014

Love Jack! Great to have a hero. Gives us all hope.