‘Sam & Cat’ Canceled: Why Did The Hit Show End After Only One Season?

Mon, July 14, 2014 8:05am EDT by 45 Comments 82,907 Article Views
Sam & Cat Canceled First Season
Courtesy of Nickelodeon

Jade west lover

Posted at 10:27 AM on August 12, 2014

NOOOOO it’s bad that they cancelled victorious and icarly now this y. there is no point of nick now :(😭😒 u r stupid to cancel them

Nikki

Posted at 6:08 AM on August 11, 2014

It’s so stupid that nickelodeon is cancelling all the best show there it makes no sence ‘Sam and cat’ was by far the best tv program ever nicolodean is gunna lose a tun of money now i don’t get it so what if they did bad things swear so…. It’s not on tely and if they had to cancell a show they may as well cancell Fred or ninja turtles nobody watches them its so stupid !!!!!

Jessica

Posted at 4:16 PM on August 9, 2014

I hate this! First victorious was cancelled, which was my favorite show out of every Nickelodeon show ever produced and now sam and cat is gone! I hate you Nickelodeon! Bring them back! You’re cancelling all the good shows!

avan

Posted at 5:23 AM on August 13, 2014

I think Schneider and Nickelodeon whatsoever have nut case in their heads which needs special treatment…wtf ..victorious was the best show than f**king sponge Bob…and now you are removing sam & cat which is another best show so far …f********k..
this is so ….f*********king worse channel ever ….xD…that’s why Disney will always remain the best coz they know how to treat their fans right (yeah smh)…
plus jannette’s sex scandals and Ariana’s career has f******king nothing to do with the show…f**k. xxD

Emily Clarke

Posted at 1:39 AM on August 1, 2014

Sam and cat is well was my favorite show

Lindsay

Posted at 8:55 PM on July 29, 2014

I love sam and cat ! It is so funny I miss it
I dident want it to end.Cat it so funny

Christina

Posted at 9:11 PM on July 27, 2014

raeganbreazeazale

Posted at 5:15 PM on July 23, 2014

OK. Jennet and Ariana are to old to be playing teens on a kid shows. You should hire actual teens like me.

Lexi

Posted at 4:21 PM on August 9, 2014

Who cares about age. They look young enough to play teens. A lot of teens look too old to play these roles. The producers don’t care about age, they only care about who looks like a teen. Most actors in these type of shows are in their late teens or early twenties, very few are under 17 tbh. Plus both actresses are professionals and have a lot of experience in acting. I think Jeannette should get her own show now :)

Jakazah Allison

Posted at 2:56 AM on July 22, 2014

Omg Im Gonna Die without This show . It Was my Favorite Tv show Ever
Im so sad To See It Go

Jailine avellaneda

Posted at 10:11 PM on July 21, 2014

Why did sam and cat have to end
I think the show should keep on going
It’s my favorite show on nickelodeon

juliana

Posted at 7:46 PM on July 20, 2014

no sam and cat then no more watching nick anymore thats all i can say

IT IS NOT FAIR