‘Sam & Cat’ Canceled: Why Did The Hit Show End After Only One Season?

Mon, July 14, 2014 8:05am EST by 74 Comments 44,781 Article Views
Sam & Cat Canceled First Season
Courtesy of Nickelodeon

courtney scott- martin

Posted at 11:32 AM on December 5, 2014

I have heard that the reason sam and cat was cancelled, is becuase ariana got a higher wage than jannette. So when jannette asked for them to be payed equally they refused. So she quit and so they had to cancel the show. Though ariana didn’t complain and she also didn’t stand up for her so called ‘friend’.

IceloveandlifeAJ

Posted at 8:22 PM on December 2, 2014

Team Ariana! (I don’t even think that Jennette makes music, correct me if I’m wrong about this)

Carrington

Posted at 10:40 AM on November 19, 2014

Ariana grande I am a fan but can you and Jeannette say sorry so that Sam and cat can come back because I watched a video and a man said he was happy that y’all cancelled,so can y’all please say sorry please…Also I am sorry for your grandfathers lost but I also want to move to la when I grow up I also have some questions what is you farters and mothers name? When is your birthday?What is your grandparents name?

Mikayla Alston

Posted at 7:28 PM on November 2, 2014

Who ever cancell sam and cat is a dumy

Mindy

Posted at 6:26 PM on September 30, 2014

Why did you cancel Sam and cat the movie is a hit? I love Ariana grande acting dumb it is funny and I love it when Jennette McCurdy acts all smart and mean it is halirous!!

seriously

Posted at 4:37 PM on October 24, 2014

are you blind? did u not just read the whole reason why? it’s like u just came here to say that.