‘Sam & Cat’ Canceled: Why Did The Hit Show End After Only One Season?

Mon, July 14, 2014 8:05am EDT by 59 Comments 101,731 Article Views
Sam & Cat Canceled First Season
Courtesy of Nickelodeon

zane

Posted at 1:00 PM on September 1, 2014

COME ON IM 8 I HAVE A LAPTOP AND IM A BOY AND I LIKE SAM AND CAT Y DID ALL THIS FRICKIN STUFF HAPPEN TO US 99% OBRING BACK SAM&CAT THE PEPOLE LOVE THAT SHOW THIS FRICKING SUCKS BALLS UIGH UGH AND JENNET AND ARIANA R READING THIS PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZBRING IT BACK (SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB ) Y U DO DAT SOB SOB

AngelBBD

Posted at 10:21 PM on August 29, 2014

” OMG IM LIKE, SOOO UPSET! LIKE REALLY, U R RUINING MY LIFE! ”
Oh please- Get a life! You guys do realize it was a horrible show right? Call me a “Hater” or whatever the hell you pre-teens say to make yourselves feel better. The show was filled with Crude jokes, carelessness, and overall just acting in ways I would never allow around me, nor would I tolerate it! I McCurdy who played “Sam” on iCarly was just as bad as she portrayed herself of Sam and Cat! References to getting arrested and Juvinile Detention have no need to be talked about on a show watched by kids anywhere from 6+ years of age! It’s telling kids at a young age that it’s okay to act the way sam and cat do on their show. I’m happy it was cancelled and I hope “Henry Danger” will at Least be tolerable to watch.

savannah

Posted at 3:40 PM on August 28, 2014

This show always brought a smile to my grandmas face. She would always ask me if it was on, we now have them all recorded so she can watch them. She’s upset the show is cancelled but loves Ariana to death and is going to buy her album aha! I’d just really like to thank Jennette and Ariana for bringing my grandma so much joy although she’s so sick. And the show brought a smile to my face too….during tough times. They are both amazing people, they’ll go far.

💜Graicee💜

Posted at 8:01 PM on August 26, 2014

Gosh, I’m seriously just gonna stay her writing comments until they start the show again 😣

💜Graicee💜

Posted at 7:55 PM on August 26, 2014

Im so annoyed,
They’ve canceled Victorious, Icarly, Now ‘Sam and Cat’ Why?!

💜Graicee💜

Posted at 7:48 PM on August 26, 2014

It’s so not fair! I really wanted the show to go on, Now ariana grande and jennette are in no more shows on nickelodeon! It’s soooo un fair :'(

WedvyjsdgmhGedamhgec

Posted at 2:33 PM on August 25, 2014

Team jenette! Ok I don’t like ariana and why should she get payed more she’s a year younger

Asdfghjkl

Posted at 6:57 PM on August 24, 2014

IM SO ANGRY BECAUSE I WANTED FREDDIE TO COME BACK SO SAM AND FREDDIE CAN DECLARE THEIR LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER WITHOUT STUPID CARLY GETTING IN THE WAY #seddieforever

Esther Summers

Posted at 10:52 PM on August 22, 2014

Ariana Grande shouldn’t be having special treatment just because she was younger or something… she was stupid in the show ,so why treat her any better? I miss that show though…BTW- Jennette McCurdy was right for getting upset

Jade west lover

Posted at 10:27 AM on August 12, 2014

NOOOOO it’s bad that they cancelled victorious and icarly now this y. there is no point of nick now :(😭😒 u r stupid to cancel them

Nikki

Posted at 6:08 AM on August 11, 2014

It’s so stupid that nickelodeon is cancelling all the best show there it makes no sence ‘Sam and cat’ was by far the best tv program ever nicolodean is gunna lose a tun of money now i don’t get it so what if they did bad things swear so…. It’s not on tely and if they had to cancell a show they may as well cancell Fred or ninja turtles nobody watches them its so stupid !!!!!

Jessica

Posted at 4:16 PM on August 9, 2014

I hate this! First victorious was cancelled, which was my favorite show out of every Nickelodeon show ever produced and now sam and cat is gone! I hate you Nickelodeon! Bring them back! You’re cancelling all the good shows!

avan

Posted at 5:23 AM on August 13, 2014

I think Schneider and Nickelodeon whatsoever have nut case in their heads which needs special treatment…wtf ..victorious was the best show than f**king sponge Bob…and now you are removing sam & cat which is another best show so far …f********k..
this is so ….f*********king worse channel ever ….xD…that’s why Disney will always remain the best coz they know how to treat their fans right (yeah smh)…
plus jannette’s sex scandals and Ariana’s career has f******king nothing to do with the show…f**k. xxD

arwen duncan

Posted at 8:50 AM on August 21, 2014

very very true

Emily Clarke

Posted at 1:39 AM on August 1, 2014

Sam and cat is well was my favorite show

Lindsay

Posted at 8:55 PM on July 29, 2014

I love sam and cat ! It is so funny I miss it
I dident want it to end.Cat it so funny

Christina

Posted at 9:11 PM on July 27, 2014

raeganbreazeazale

Posted at 5:15 PM on July 23, 2014

OK. Jennet and Ariana are to old to be playing teens on a kid shows. You should hire actual teens like me.

Lexi

Posted at 4:21 PM on August 9, 2014

Who cares about age. They look young enough to play teens. A lot of teens look too old to play these roles. The producers don’t care about age, they only care about who looks like a teen. Most actors in these type of shows are in their late teens or early twenties, very few are under 17 tbh. Plus both actresses are professionals and have a lot of experience in acting. I think Jeannette should get her own show now :)

Izzie

Posted at 6:25 PM on August 25, 2014

Yes, they do look young enough to play as teens. But both of them obviously don’t want to play as teens. They’re starting to mature enough to the point where they simply just need to move on. Jennette had been with Nick since Malcom in the Middle, she had done her share and now it was time for her to move on and mature, as well as Ariana.

Jakazah Allison

Posted at 2:56 AM on July 22, 2014

Omg Im Gonna Die without This show . It Was my Favorite Tv show Ever
Im so sad To See It Go

Jailine avellaneda

Posted at 10:11 PM on July 21, 2014

Why did sam and cat have to end
I think the show should keep on going
It’s my favorite show on nickelodeon

juliana

Posted at 7:46 PM on July 20, 2014

no sam and cat then no more watching nick anymore thats all i can say

IT IS NOT FAIR

arwen duncan

Posted at 8:44 AM on August 21, 2014

hi please just be friends it makes me really upset please just be bffs [best friend forever]

arwen duncan

Posted at 8:46 AM on August 21, 2014

is my fave tv show

arwen duncan

Posted at 8:48 AM on August 21, 2014

i am not watch tv ever again no joke