Manuel Neuer: 5 Things To Know About Hunky World Cup Winning Goalie

Mon, July 14, 2014 11:56am EDT by 26 Comments
Manuel Neuer Hunky Goalie
Getty

I want to be mrs neure

Posted at 12:10 PM on October 16, 2014

Manual is sooooooo scorching hot!!! I love him and my eyes r glued to the screen!!!! Haha every time Germany is playing against someone I’m praying they win but I kind ov secretly want the other team to go near Germany’s goal coz I wanna see him!!!! Omg he’s gorgeous. F all the haters truss me how the hell is he gay can’t u read? It says he has a GIRLFRIEND so hoes he gay??!!!
*rolls eyes* probably it’s just some kid who when sees the word ‘crush’ to love or ppl finding someone hot goes “eeeewwww they LIKE him” big deal get a life
Manuel I love u sooooooooo much omg words can’t seriously say how much I do and how hot u are!!
He’s the guy who made me interested in football (or was it just him I was interested in…)

keykeni

Posted at 12:59 AM on July 25, 2014

What did I just read in some of those comments? Gay??? Wtf!!! That’s like the last thing ever to link with Manu. He’s absolutely gorgeous and looks to me like the sorta really decent and faithful to his girl type of guy *swoon* just because he’s not flashy doesnt mean he’s gay. Haters gonna hate! Whatever!! If you dont like him why did you even open the link to this post. Get out of here! Stop dirtying this post!! I love him and his gf because she’s not one of the ‘cliched’ girls that hunky soccer players date. She’s a pretty fresh sight for the eyes! Manuuu I love yaaaaa!!! And I wish you super success in the years to come *muah*muahh*muahhh*muahhhh*faintssssss*

neuer lover

Posted at 4:30 PM on August 19, 2014

they are just butt hurt Argentina (or messi) fans :D

Tanushri Bain

Posted at 3:13 AM on July 20, 2014

he is th bestest goalie ever… i just love him….

lover

Posted at 4:04 AM on July 18, 2014

OMG he is so HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE IS SOOOOOOO cute

smaty

Posted at 4:06 AM on July 18, 2014

eww shut the ____ up

Messi

Posted at 5:28 PM on July 17, 2014

Argenntina is soo much better, we should all express our hatefulness about those gays lot !!!!!!

Messi

Posted at 5:26 PM on July 17, 2014

Argentina is soo much better, we should all express our hatefulness about those gay lot !!!!!!

@

No Erik drum is the only good German player

LOL

Posted at 4:12 AM on July 18, 2014

I toatally agree. GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

keletheardentfangirl

Posted at 2:56 AM on July 16, 2014

He is definitely the hunkiest goalkeeper I’ve ever seen! He is such a cutie and superb at what he does, and I’m so happy he won the Golden Glove, he really deserved it!

Lololololol

Posted at 5:34 PM on July 17, 2014

That’s what u think

stellina

Posted at 3:53 PM on July 15, 2014

I have a ridiculous crush on him

keletheardentfangirl

Posted at 2:57 AM on July 16, 2014

I know right? I had one since the beginning of the World Cup, he’s just so cute!

smaty

Posted at 4:05 AM on July 18, 2014

ur stupid

Alice

Posted at 2:21 AM on July 15, 2014

And his girlfriend is so pretty. A real natural beauty

Nealonmo Shepherd

Posted at 1:37 PM on July 14, 2014

G­­­­o­­­­o­­­­g­­­­le­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ is payi­­­­­­­­ng ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­75$­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ p­­­­e­­­­­­­­r hour!­­­­­­­­ Just­­­­­­­­ work­­­­­­­­ for­­­­­­­­ fe­­­­w­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ hours­­­­­­­­ &­­­­­­­­ spe­­­­­­­­nd­­­­­­­­ more­­­­­­­­ time­­­­­­­­­­­­ with­­­­­­­­ friends­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ and ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­family­­­­­­­­. On­­­­­­­­ Sunday­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ I­­­­­­­­­­­­ bought­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ themselves ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­Al­­­­­­­­fa­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ Ro­­­­meo­­­­­­­­ fro­­­­m­­­­­­­­ havin­­­­g­­­­­­­­­­­­ made­­­­­­­­­­­­ $5637­­­­ this­­­­ month­­­­­­­­­­­­. Useful­­­­­­­­­­­­ site………………

❤❤❤ W­­W­­W.­­J­­O­­B­­­­S­­6­­0­­0­­0.­­C­­O­­M­­ ❤❤❤

Keymera2ep

Posted at 1:00 PM on July 14, 2014

He is super duper Handsome and Charming and Its suchhhh a treat to watch him play :)))) LOVE YOU MANUEL NEUER !!!! YOU THE BEST GOALKEEPER :))))))

keletheardentfangirl

Posted at 2:58 AM on July 16, 2014

Exactly! He’s so gorgeous! I truly enjoy watching him play too, it’s such a delight. :) He is cetainly the BEST!

visoxbroa

Posted at 11:48 AM on July 14, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xcbxcbxcb

Bianca

Posted at 11:09 AM on July 14, 2014

Except his girlfriend isn’t a model… she’s a hairdresser in Munich.

ARGENTINA

Posted at 4:14 AM on July 18, 2014

UR SUCH A LIER. WE NOW U LOOOOOOOOOOOVE HIM.