Bethenny Frankel Fits In 4-Year Old Bryn’s Clothes — Too Skinny?

Mon, July 14, 2014 2:50pm EDT by 6 Comments
Bethenny Frankel Daughter Pajamas
Courtesy of Instagram/FameFlyNet

STAR

Posted at 10:51 AM on August 6, 2014

Despite the low basic TV network ratings, Bethenny’s talk show should go to a Cable network. I’m sure it will do well on WE or Lifetime network. I started watching it this Summer, it’s a really good talk show. If only a Cable network would give it a chance. This Mother and Daughter clothes scandal is incredibly strange but, I still think Bethenny is a decent person. I wish her nothing but the best in the future.

Sandra

Posted at 9:59 AM on July 15, 2014

This girl needs to get some serious help. I’m not trying to be funny or anything like that, but anybody that puts on their 4 year old daughters pj’s and puts it instagram isn’t thinking quiet right. I feel sorry for her, I really do. It’s one thing to try them on and take them off to see what size you are. But to photograph yourself so millions of people can see you isn’t the right thing to do. What she needs to do is find her a good Church and start going there and keep going there. I know a lot of you disagree with me and that’s fine, but I have my own beliefs, too. God can and will do wonders for a person–all they have to do is let Him. I will be praying for this lady.

franmca

Posted at 9:55 AM on July 15, 2014

strangly small

anonymosme

Posted at 5:02 PM on July 14, 2014

NOT A FAN, HOW ABOUT 12 MOS-24 MOS, INFANT CLOTHING??? FINATIC.

jay

Posted at 3:26 PM on July 14, 2014

jmo but you can always call it too skinny when the head on the person is 4 times the size of their body…..and odd you would put on your 4 year olds clothes, make it looks like your obsessed with being small……..very odd imo

Anne Stepien

Posted at 3:07 PM on July 14, 2014

Time for the airheads at Hollywood Life to suggest a diet for her….maybe Kate Middleton’s “Raw” diet?????