Cory Monteith Pics — A Tribute To Late ‘Glee’ Star, 1 Year After Death

Sun, July 13, 2014 12:01am EDT by 11 Comments
Cory Monteith Anniversary
Getty

Sharon

Posted at 2:16 PM on July 13, 2014

Cory will forever be in people’s hearts and remember him with fond memories. My friends and I all purchased white candles and tied blue bows on them and released white star balloons into the blue sky. We all did this in our own homes and blew our candles out at 12:01 midnight and looked up at the stars and told Cory good night. Still fills my eyes with tears. Being a mom, my heart goes out to his mother. May peace fill her heart knowing that he is up looking down wherever she is.

Raine

Posted at 3:47 PM on July 13, 2014

That was very sweet Sharon, last time Cory was at our house he had come over to watch the meteor shower with my daughter so it seems fitting that you let the balloons go into the midnight sky. He was a very special young man and will always be in our hearts.

galindo

Posted at 1:46 PM on July 13, 2014

what Teresa replied I am startled that a mom able to get paid $4780 in one month on the computer . look at this site

Free join~ M O N e Y KIN. Com ~~

Raine

Posted at 11:22 AM on July 13, 2014

I remember last year waking up and my daughter telling me Cory had died, it was a very sad day indeed. We knew Cory as my daughter and him had dated when we lived in Victoria. He was such a sweet and likable guy, oh yes he had demons he was fighting inside but he certainly tried to control it. He could make you smile in an instant and could light up a room with his big grin. He is greatly missed by so many.

Sharon

Posted at 2:07 PM on July 13, 2014

To Raine….what a lovely memory your daughter and yourselves have. How lucky to have known him personally. We all felt we knew him personally as that is how he made people feel.

t

Posted at 11:20 AM on July 13, 2014

really you are only glorifying yet another moron who chose drugs over lie..get over it and move on he killed himself so stop celebrating him

Sharon

Posted at 2:10 PM on July 13, 2014

Hey T…don’t like it…get off the sight. We all have weakness at different levels. I have learned that the hard way. What you see on the surface is not always what is inside. There is sorrow to go with any of these stories. Show respect to his mother who is suffering enough today.

tzkntoyixcb

Posted at 11:11 AM on July 13, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ Mixed L u v. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. vvvvvvvvvvxcvxcv

cindy

Posted at 5:46 AM on July 13, 2014

miss cory too <3

ashley weaver

Posted at 5:09 AM on July 13, 2014

I am a fan of glee and has been since season 1. I was in shock when I heard about cory last year, and I didnt get to really grieve. So for this entire weekend friday thru sunday I have watched all finn performances on glee seaon 1-4 and all his motion picture films, except for the last two he did cause they didn’t come out in the US. But I will remember cory in my heart always, and I wish I would of actually got to meet him in person. Love you cory your fan ashley weaver.

samantha