Meek Mill: Fans Petition To ‘Free’ Rapper After Jail Sentence

Sat, July 12, 2014 5:49pm EDT by 8 Comments 17,633 Article Views
Meek Mill Jail Sentence Fans React
Courtesy of Instagram

james dream chasers

Posted at 3:47 AM on July 29, 2014

Meek mill should be released cos he is more than a good rapper and he is devoted to his music. Why is it that only the good go dwn pls free meek mill he is to be let go for the sake of Dreams Worth More Than Money

Tierrice Henderson

Posted at 12:14 AM on July 15, 2014

I’m a big huge fan of meek mill MMG period I don’t think it was fair why? Bcuz meek been on papers since 2009 I don’t feel he did anything wrong besides him making money taking care of his family and making real music it ain’t like he a criminal like he murdered somebody plus I don’t like seeing folks go to jail doing no type of time bcuz I know how it is been behind bars been there already and its mighty strange the minute meek posted a release date for new platinum album Dreams Worth More Than Money they wanna arrest him now they could of been did that a year or 2 ago they had this planned for meek the entire time I’m still representing meek MMG 4 life I’m getting meek mill shirts made for me and my family with pictures of meek and words next to it sain Free Meek Mill and I’m still banging all meek mill and MMG in my whips and at the crib the least I hate and hate is a strong word is when somebody hating on an youngin real recognize real all day my prayers are out there praying and can’t wait til he gets out my homie still rich and famous regardless FREE MEEK MILLY MMG DREAMCHASER 4 LIFE.

I Domingo?

Posted at 7:11 AM on July 14, 2014

Really he deserves a longer sentence than that, since he didn’t learn the first time

Yung irb

Posted at 3:59 AM on July 14, 2014

Free that nigga meek mill. Stop hating and putting people in jail just becuase you cant control somebody life or because the got more money than you. Always tryna hold a nigga down.

lasfinest

Posted at 12:43 PM on July 13, 2014

Fucc Meek Mill…people always hollering free my nigga….this clown went to jail for selling drugs and toting a pistol!! Now he’s violated by posting pictures of him holding guns, and doing as he pleases…people do change, but when you mess up, you man up and face the consequences….I feed my family everyday, and I get friends hired on at my job consistently, even people I met for the first time, who leave a good impression on me…they still locked me up when I broke the law….and I dealt with it!!

Mrs. wright

Posted at 2:35 AM on July 13, 2014

He violated parole for a drug and gun conviction!!! 3-6 months in county jail is a small price to pay, regardless of who he is…he is getting off easy!

Twatter

Posted at 1:06 AM on July 13, 2014

Do I think meek was fairly convicted? Yes I do! He even got a small sentence. I am a meek mill fan!. I think dreams and nightmare might be one of the best raps of our generation but he violated his probation which just like any other human being in the U.S would be punished. I don’t think any celebrity should be held above any law that all us non famous ppl have to live by . Yea it sucks he’s in jail and I hope the best for him but at the end of the day we are equal and should be treated as such

wleyronenvx

Posted at 9:57 PM on July 12, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ Mixed L u v. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xcbxcb