‘KUWTK': Lamar Odom’s Jewelry Stolen From Khloe Kardashian’s Home

Fri, July 11, 2014 12:00pm EDT by 11 Comments 39,604 Article Views

As if Khloe Kardashian’s relationship troubles with Lamar Odom weren’t bad enough, she discovers that $250,000 of Lamar’s jewelry was stolen from her house on the upcoming episode of ‘KUWTK’! Cameras were there to capture the whole ordeal go down — click to WATCH a sneak peek!

Khloe Kardashian, 30, has had a very tough year and the cameras have been right there for all of the drama. In the latest clip of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, we see exactly what happened when her home was robbed!

‘KUWTK’ Sneak Peek: Lamar Odom’s Jewelry Stolen From Khloe’s Home

In what looks to be an empty walk in closet in Khloe Kardashian‘s house, was actually the home to a small black safe filled with thousands of dollars worth of jewelry!

The reality star realizes that $250,000 worth of her estranged husband Lamar Odom‘s jewelry was stolen, while she was cleaning out her house in Tarzana, California, in order to get the property ready for its new owner, actress Kaley Cuoco.

Khloe tried to open the safe and that’s when she discovers something is wrong. “Who was f****** with my safe?”

Upon trying to piece it all together, she realizes it’s only Lamar’s jewelry that’s missing.

”I feel horrible,” Khloe said to the camera. “I feel like disgusted. I don’t know why someone would steal from me. And I don’t know why someone would steal only Lamar’s stuff.”

Poor Khloe.

Khloe Kardashian Robbed: Authorities Believe It Was An Inside Job

So, who robbed Khloe?

What you don’t see in the clip is whom the cops suspect. The expensive jewelry was selectively stolen and TMZ reported that the authorities believe it was someone who had access to her house because there was no forced entry. The police went straight to the family’s film crew for questioning!

But then there is also the house staff, assistants, inspectors and movers who all could have done the dirty job. Hopefully, Khloe gets to the bottom of this and focus on happier news — her relationship with French Montana!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers, will Khloe ever find out who robbed her?

– Brittany King

More Khloe Kardashian News:

1. Khloe Kardashian Will Star In French Montana’s ‘Don’t Panic’ Music Video
  2. French Montana Posts Sexy Pic Of Khloe Kardashian’s Butt — Loving it
  3. Khloe Kardashian: Focusing On ‘Blessings’ & Not ‘Burdens’ — Dissing Lamar Odom?

Di

Posted at 9:01 AM on August 4, 2014

This is just another story line. No way is it real. A burglar would have taken it all, not just Lamar’s, come on!

Perrie

Posted at 8:57 PM on July 20, 2014

Even if he did steal it.. It was his jewelry so

Meiko (@keepsitstepping)

Posted at 8:32 PM on July 18, 2014

Probably another Kardashian Publicity stunt

kay

Posted at 7:23 PM on July 18, 2014

She said on the last episode that I saw she changed the locks on the house so it was not Lamar and she only has a small group of people who have access. I think it was someone on her staff who broke into the safe at the instructions of Lamar. He probably told someone where HIS jewelry was and to get it and they did!

Tiny3667

Posted at 7:56 PM on July 15, 2014

I am absolutely positive that Lamar Odom did it! We’ll never know though, because they’ll leave it out of the series and move on to something that will take our minds off of it !!!

Guess

Posted at 11:28 PM on July 14, 2014

Lamar prob took it

catlady

Posted at 11:07 PM on July 14, 2014

Who had the combination to the safe besides khloe and Lamar? It could be anyone.

Amber Pierce

Posted at 10:15 AM on July 14, 2014

I feel for her, as I had the exact same thing happen to me, so I know how this feels. After paying movers 3,500 to move locally, I discovered a 4500 necklace was missing! Word of advice to anyone, take your jewelry with you, don’t pack it, leave it in a safe, as they find everything!

smiley55

Posted at 3:42 PM on July 11, 2014

The storyline is so OLD. Pimp mama Kris jenner, paid someone to do so. Lord forgive me.

Amber Pierce

Posted at 10:23 AM on July 14, 2014

no, I guarantee it was the movers. I have hired movers every time I moved so 4 times in all, and it never fails something is always stolen, or broken. Once a mover broke the ceiling fan in the house I was leaving (I guess while moving bedroom furniture) and never said anything about it, and I had a 4500 necklace that I left in a digital small safe, which they left in the garage, and the pad was broken and safe was open a jar ( I don’t know how they did it, as not only did it have a key pad, but required 2 keys to open) so believe me it happens, and I pay top price movers to avoid screw ups, but don’t think that helps you, as you only have so long to claim it, and usually it is after a certain time frame of a couple days, and your still unpacking! What pisses me off more, is I am a great tipper, I always give the movers at least 300 for a tip, buy them lunch, laugh with them, thank them, and it never fails! oh plus the last mover company charged me 3500 for a huge truck.

catlady

Posted at 11:08 PM on July 14, 2014

I don’t think movers had the combination to the safe.