Selena Gomez Covers Up In NYC After Boob Job Speculation

Thu, July 10, 2014 10:05pm EST by 18 Comments
Selena Gomez Covers Up
SplashNews

Sean

Posted at 2:30 PM on July 13, 2014

Lol they havent been dating since breaking up in 2012. Justin did try hang with her to get her back but she never did. Even recently he tried but she didnt want him. She is fine of him as a friend but nothing more. Selena has been dating a much older non white for over a year. Thus the reason she hangs with her gfs and never walks red carpet with anyone.

CrazySelenator

Posted at 4:39 PM on July 11, 2014

Its really hard to say.OMG i can’t get this love story out if my head! its about Selena Gomez and Nial Horan!!! OMG I SHIP THEM TOGETHER SO MUCH!

Manny

Posted at 2:07 PM on July 11, 2014

I don’t think she had gotten breast implants. I’m pretty sure her breasts are naturally perky and the paparazzi had caught her at the right time to make it seem like she’s had work done. In reality, people are jealous and want to hate her for her beauty and talents, because they can never accomplish what she has, and aren’t as naturally beautiful as she is. :) as for Jelena. She can do way better, she doesn’t need childish games in her life, or a boy for that matter! She needs to focus on her career and the right man will come along and appreciate what she has to offer. #selenator4life

Honest

Posted at 5:52 PM on July 11, 2014

Breasts cannot look perky and uplifted when you’re BRALESS!!! I just stated that she obviously had breast augmentation surgery. There is NOTHING wrong with wanting a larger cup size. No…I’m not jealous of Selena. I am very confident in my appearance. I have been a model for the past 4.5 yrs. I’ve seen a lot of boob jobs and I think it’s quite obvious that she got one. I don’t get why people are making lame excuses for why her breasts grew 2 cup sizes overnight? There is NOTHING wrong with getting a boob job! Most women in Hollywood have had this procedure. Get over it people! Selena isn’t little miss goody 2 shoes anymore! Selena keep doing you and f the haters!! I’m think you look great!!!

Jaqui

Posted at 1:40 AM on July 13, 2014

Yesterday, she was wearing a light brown dress, and her breasts were normal-looking. Its not about Selena choosing this or that: its about facts and evidence. Therefore, since her breasts were back to her normal, it was obvious she was using either her top (some tops ARE made so you can LIFT your breasts) for the breast-lift, or a bra (which I doubt because it was Breast Cancer Awareness Day in which many women went without bras) so thin we couldn’t really see it. It was the TOP.

Honest

Posted at 10:37 AM on July 11, 2014

Selena got a breast augmentation. I have had one. The pics of her walking around BRALESS proves it! Her implants are really new because they are still sitting high on her chest and they are super round. In the next few weeks…her implants will fall into their pockets and hopefully will look more natural. Again…I know this from experience. I can spot a boob job and honey…home girl has had one! I’m sick of reading comments from people saying that she gained weight or some other stupid excuse. What’s so wrong with her getting implants? If she’s doing it for herself… It’s her business. She looked really happy until people started making a big fuss over her new girls. The timing has me concerned that she may have had the surgery to be more appealing to Justin. I’m not in her head so I have no clue. I just hope that she finds happiness within herself and not through a dumb boy or superficial surgery. You have to love yourself first Selena!! And don’t cover up your girls! You paid too much money to be hiding them under a jacket!! Who cares that people are talking!!!

Jaqui

Posted at 1:44 AM on July 13, 2014

Yesterday, she was wearing a light brown dress, and her breasts were normal-looking. Its not about Selena choosing this or that: its about facts and evidence. Therefore, since her breasts were back to her normal, it was obvious she was using either her top (some tops ARE made so you can LIFT your breasts) for the breast-lift, or a bra (which I doubt because it was Breast Cancer Awareness Day in which many women went without bras) so thin we couldn’t really see it, on the day many thought Selena had gotten a breast job done. It was the TOP.

Meghan

Posted at 10:24 AM on July 11, 2014

If you’ve got it…flaunt it! So what if she had surgery. My augmentation was one of the BEST things I ever did for myself.

Honest

Posted at 11:03 AM on July 11, 2014

Mine was too!!!

Valen

Posted at 9:59 AM on July 11, 2014

Paparazzi are always trying to take a picture at the moment they want, she was walking her breasts were bouncing like every girl’s breast when they walk, jog, or run. Paparazzi just want to begin a rumor to get money!!

Anabel Hammersmith Von Anderson

Posted at 9:15 AM on July 11, 2014

I’m agree with HollywoodSuperman!Hey are u Mexican?

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 4:54 AM on July 12, 2014

@Anna: LOL! No—I’m not Mexican. I’m a ‘mutt’. I am a mixture of 4 different races…3 of which are : Native American Choctaw/Dutch/and Italian(I’m gonna save the 4th as a mystery and only share with ‘the one’,whenever I find her,LOL! ) Anyway,that’s my ‘pedigree’,Anna…
Glad you like my post about Selena. I like her an awful lot. She’s a very special lady(even if she doesn’t fully realize it yet,LOL!) I am So Glad that she’s out having fun and smiling again!
Hope you are,too!
And if you can’t be ‘good’—be good at it!(That’s my motto) LOL!
Hollywood—out.

Rachel

Posted at 7:52 AM on July 11, 2014

Pictures like this remind me that celebrities must be magical beings (i.e., care way more about being stylish than being comfortable). I can’t imagine dressing as warmly as they do when it’s so hot out, but it’s not a rare sight to see celebrities out and about in the middle of summer wearing jackets and whatnot. It’s insane.

Furthermore, if she wanted to quash rumors that she didn’t get implants, wouldn’t it be wiser to wear something that shows off her chest in a normal way? Her current outfit all but confirms that she’s had work done.

Jaqui

Posted at 1:49 AM on July 13, 2014

Not so. The day after she wore a light brown dress and her breasts were back to normal. Therefore, on the day where many thought Selena had gotten implants, either the top she was wearing lifted her breasts (certain tops DO allow females to lift their breasts) or a very thin bra–accompanied with the top.

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 6:25 AM on July 11, 2014

Selena: Please don’t be like that. If you Did get implants—Don’t be Shy or afraid–Show them off,girl!!! That’s why you got them in the first place! And if you Didn’t get implants—Show the world what Natural Beauty looks-like,gatita! Either way—Strut proudly,Nin`a!
#IfUGotWorkOwnItMuneca!!!
#ShowEmWhatUrWerkinWithLOL!!
Hiding beauty is Never Right,no matter what anyone says or thinks…And You Are(and have long been)Extremely Beautiful,chica…#Gorgeous…
So never #BackDown, WonderWoman,or Life will continuously try to make you cower—Ya’ Feel-Me?
Hollywood—Out…

cently

Posted at 11:09 PM on July 10, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more. n gvngfhgf

eric

Posted at 11:07 PM on July 10, 2014

selena lost justin
he was already dating yovana in secret will do 6 months
sorry selena he not back more for you
you no want he
he this with yovana now

getbetterwithkarenwen

Posted at 10:49 PM on July 10, 2014

Actually for me, Jelena didn’t really seem right. Selena was way more mature than Bieber by that time. Things are different now. And about her implants, i think she didn’t get them, she just got more hormonal. Plus these peeps surely pay way more attention to her breast size than they should LOL