Phaedra Parks: Will She Stand By Apollo Nida During 8-Year Prison Sentence?

Thu, July 10, 2014 10:40am EDT by 12 Comments
Phaedra Parks Apollo Nida Stand By
SplashNews

The real

Posted at 12:12 AM on July 14, 2014

No she will not stand by him she will come up with all the excuses why she can’t be with him he cheated, he lied, he this and that because she not going to do that time with him black men need to learn quit doing things to keep up with the joneses because when it’s time to do the time nobody is going to stay down with you

The real

Posted at 12:09 AM on July 14, 2014

Don’t delete my comment this time they are the truth

Lynn

Posted at 11:25 AM on July 13, 2014

Why would I pray for Phaedra? I will pray for the people her husband victimized. I can’t believe that Phaedra was unaware of criminal activity going on in her own home, right up under her nose, even Barney Fife on the Andy Griffith Show could’ve figured out that Apollo is shady.

MO

Posted at 9:08 PM on July 11, 2014

Apollo committed serious crimes but God forgives us for all of our sins. If Phaedra wants to stand by Apollo, that is her business, besides love conquers all!!!! Let’s Pray for Phaedra and her precious little boys.

Sandy

Posted at 7:55 PM on July 11, 2014

Poor Apollo my a$$. Have you forgotten that he stole millions of dollars from law-abiding citizens. They are the victims. I can sympathize with him leaving his children but he should have thought about before he continued his life of crime. I know if someone stole my pension it would be disastrous for me. He got off with a light sentence. I think he should have gotten much more time than he did. And, as a wife, I would know if my husband was doing something underhanded. Contrary to popular belief wives know when something fishy is going on and when we do, we start investigating. Fakedra knew something.

All

Posted at 8:45 PM on July 10, 2014

Poor Apollo, it seems as soon as he got out of prison the last time he went right back to work at being a criminal. Let’s face it, the man dropped out of HS to pursue his criminal career so other than what he learned in jail he has no education and it’s obvious every time he opens his mouth and speaks. I’m sure if he realized how famous he would become he would have chosen another profession. I also believe Phadra positively had to know what he was doing, these people acting rich and privileged is funny, look at those 2 morons in NJ.

veecee105

Posted at 9:15 AM on July 12, 2014

You are so right, Girl! Phaedra needs to go find her a decent man at least one that respects other people retirement money! I still dont understand how she/smart attorney married this nut in the first place!

vor

Posted at 6:37 PM on July 10, 2014

I think that he is no role model for her kids and his last felony bit didnt rehab his ways. Surely they have a Godfathers someone Godly and upright. Apollo shouldn’t be raising a cat. As an attorney and an officer of the court should she be consorting with felons other than clients? If you want to your kids to have the best is that the best ? Carry them in extravagant affairs, call them presidents and have them raised by wolves. You like it, I love it.

Sandy

Posted at 7:57 PM on July 11, 2014

I agree totally!

Chontaine Abraham (@chawnmichelle)

Posted at 1:33 PM on July 10, 2014

Phaedra is a difficult situation. I think she will move on romantically but will remain on good terms with him because of their children. Its just my opinion but I think their relationship has been strained right before he was arrested. On time will tell……

Ninni takes a leakes

Posted at 12:46 PM on July 10, 2014

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LIE DOWN WITH A LOW DOWN DIRTY AZZ DOG………..PHAEDRA HOOKED UP WITH A LOW LIFE JAIL BIRD…..APOLLO LOOKS LIKE A CRIMINAL……..DUMBAZZ!

uzzalzaxxcb

Posted at 11:19 AM on July 10, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. bbbbbgsdgsdg