If it’s a number one hit, Miley Cyrus’s boyfriend of 9 months, Mike Will Made It, made it! Now HollywoodLife.com has learned more about Mike — here are five things you must know about her main man.
The cat is out of the bag! Miley Cyrus, 21, and Mike Will Made It, 25, have reportedly been dating for the past nine months. You already know that he’s a producer n Miley’s Bangerz album, but did you know about his company and his background? No worries, we’ve got all the details.
Mike Will Made It — 5 Things To Know About Miley Cyrus’s Boyfriend
1. Mike has produced songs for some of the biggest names in music, besides almost all of Miley’s Bangerz album! He produced “No Lie” by 2 Chainz, “Pour it Up” by Rihanna, “Love Me” by Lil Wayne, and “Body Party” by Ciara. AKA if you want to have a hit song — contact Mike Will!
2. He has plans to drop a album full of mixed tapes later in 2014 entitled Est. in 1989 Pt.3 under his own label.
3. Mike established his own production company in 2010 called EarDrummers Entertainment, an idea the producer came up with when he was just 18.
4. “#23″ was Mike’s first single. The hit song featured Miley, Juicy J and Wiz Khalifa. The song peaked at #11 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and has over 200 million views on YouTube!
5. Mike’s birth name is, Michael Williams. He is originally from Georgia and has two older sisters. It seems that producing has always been on his mind — he began making his own beats at just 14 years old.
Mike Will Made It And Miley Cyrus Dating
Hopefully we will be seeing more beautiful music from these two! What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Do you think Mike and Miley make a good couple?
— Caitlin Beck