Sarah Palin Demands President Obama Be Impeached — Should He Be?

Wed, July 9, 2014 9:27am EDT by 9 Comments
Sarah Palin Wants To Impeach Obama
Getty

Lana

Posted at 4:02 AM on July 10, 2014

Sarah’s calls for impeachment are pretty outlandish even though in MY eyes, she doesn’t hold much credibility as a politician to me anyways. Sure, Obama has taken actions that support undocumented immigrants, which in my view have all been positive (eleven million undocumented workers are already here, why not provide citizenship to a few who can create more businesses, more businesses=more jobs), but he has been fighting for the ‘traditional’ american as well, most of the stuff we hear about Obama are only the things that are controversial and make headlines, like immigration a heavily divided topic. So no one sees the daily grind he goes through to help the ‘traditional’ american. And I use the term traditional, is simply because even if there legal status doesn’t asses them as American, the fact that undocumented persons come here, a brave act, in order to work and be free from whatever hardships in their own countries, personally has me classifying them as Americans, the land of the free and the home of the brave. But, everyone has their own opinion, so to each their own.

DD

Posted at 8:10 PM on July 10, 2014

@ Lana, you do know how many AMERICANS are out of work or working 2 to 3 part time jobs to make 1 whole job, right?

me

Posted at 11:24 PM on July 9, 2014

He will not be impeached but Sarah has the balls to say what most Americans are thinking.This crisis has gotten out of hand and no one is really doing jack about it.There are alot of Illegals that took the time to come here the right way and it’s making those that did things the right way look bad.Alot of illegals are basically not following any laws and yet we have to.Illegals are taking advantage simply because they can and are being allowed to.It’s not just jobs being taken but the services for anchor babies.It’s really sad that Obama is basically saying they don’t have to follow any rules and should be compensated for breaking laws.The sad part is many of them wave their home flags here in America yet they are not even living in their own country.Sarah knows that people are getting fed up and people know the mistake in voting for obama again as he has really done nothing for AMERICANS but he sure has done alot for illegals.

bill589

Posted at 8:23 PM on July 9, 2014

Sarah Palin is right. As usual. God bless her and all patriots of our republic.

Haley

Posted at 4:02 PM on July 9, 2014

I agree with Palin!

A Republican POTUS with the exact same record Obama has offered up in his five and a half years in office would probably have an approval rate well below thirty percent and would be enduring a 24/7 effort by the MSM calling for his impeachment and/or resignation. His numbers remain just north of 40% mostly because of the continued support of non-whites, single women, younger Americans, and the protective shield offered up by the national media.

Excessive regulation, lawsuits, billion dollar fines by the government, gigantic health care payments, no growth policies like no keystone pipeline, illegal immigrants, etc. aren’t exactly helping our nation’s growth!!

I’m out of work – I eat ramen, rice, and beans for every meal. I can’t afford health insurance. I don’t drive much cause I can’t afford gas. I have bare minimum $19/month car insurance (from Insurance Panda). I cut cable/internet and share one with my neighbor. I haven’t been put to eat or to the movies in god know’s how long.

Fortunately, Obama wants to give amnesty to 25 million illegal immigrants. No better way to create opportunity for disenfranchised LEGAL CITIZENS.

eric

Posted at 10:40 AM on July 9, 2014

how in the hell is that racism?

DD

Posted at 10:30 AM on July 9, 2014

I agree with Sarah Palin.

norma2@gmail.com

Posted at 11:18 AM on July 9, 2014

I agree with Sarah too

Robyn Racine Roberts!

Posted at 9:39 AM on July 9, 2014

As some of you know on here I am a proud African American {young} woman, {with a straight, chic, bob—fashion watch…LOL}! Believe it or not, I agree with Sarah 100%—–But with that said since the President is the first African American, ever elected—–It will Never happen!