Sarah Palin Demands President Obama Be Impeached — Should He Be?

Wed, July 9, 2014 9:27am EST by 17 Comments
Sarah Palin Wants To Impeach Obama
Getty

translate.google.cn

Posted at 10:57 PM on September 19, 2014

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed
to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of.
I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly do not know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing
without having side effect , people could take a signal.
Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

chanogarcia

Posted at 8:37 AM on September 2, 2014

Excuse me, but why is her opinion even considered? She served half a term as the governor of a state with the population of a small midwestern town, is clueless about politics, and cost John McCain the election… after which she tried to steal about $100K worth of clothes. Her opinion as to what should or shouldn’t happen in politics rates somewhere below mine, and I euthanize animals for a living, mostly because I quit school after the eighth grade.

Lana

Posted at 4:02 AM on July 10, 2014

Sarah’s calls for impeachment are pretty outlandish even though in MY eyes, she doesn’t hold much credibility as a politician to me anyways. Sure, Obama has taken actions that support undocumented immigrants, which in my view have all been positive (eleven million undocumented workers are already here, why not provide citizenship to a few who can create more businesses, more businesses=more jobs), but he has been fighting for the ‘traditional’ american as well, most of the stuff we hear about Obama are only the things that are controversial and make headlines, like immigration a heavily divided topic. So no one sees the daily grind he goes through to help the ‘traditional’ american. And I use the term traditional, is simply because even if there legal status doesn’t asses them as American, the fact that undocumented persons come here, a brave act, in order to work and be free from whatever hardships in their own countries, personally has me classifying them as Americans, the land of the free and the home of the brave. But, everyone has their own opinion, so to each their own.

DD

Posted at 8:10 PM on July 10, 2014

@ Lana, you do know how many AMERICANS are out of work or working 2 to 3 part time jobs to make 1 whole job, right?

chanogarcia

Posted at 8:38 AM on September 2, 2014

Suppose you tell us how many? I don’t know any, so there couldn’t be that many. Conservatives need to make up their minds, either everyone has to work two or three jobs, or no one is working–which is it?

me

Posted at 11:24 PM on July 9, 2014

He will not be impeached but Sarah has the balls to say what most Americans are thinking.This crisis has gotten out of hand and no one is really doing jack about it.There are alot of Illegals that took the time to come here the right way and it’s making those that did things the right way look bad.Alot of illegals are basically not following any laws and yet we have to.Illegals are taking advantage simply because they can and are being allowed to.It’s not just jobs being taken but the services for anchor babies.It’s really sad that Obama is basically saying they don’t have to follow any rules and should be compensated for breaking laws.The sad part is many of them wave their home flags here in America yet they are not even living in their own country.Sarah knows that people are getting fed up and people know the mistake in voting for obama again as he has really done nothing for AMERICANS but he sure has done alot for illegals.

chanogarcia

Posted at 8:43 AM on September 2, 2014

Most Americans? Really? You may want to take your GOP issued blinders off, because they’re apparently cutting off the blood circulation to your brain. For openers, how about you give us some numbers and sources for your stupid comment? Then you can follow that up by telling us just what it is you think he’s going to be impeached for–you can’t impeach someone on the grounds that “I don’t like him.” Get your head out of your nether regions and join the rest of us in reality… oh, and by the way, what is it that he’s done for illegals… I mean besides deporting more of them than any president in history? Go look that one up–but of course, you won’t, because you’re afraid it’s the truth, and nothing is allowed to disrupt your little fantasy world, are they? Grow the hell up, it scares any sane person to think you’re allowed to drive a car, let alone vote.

bill589

Posted at 8:23 PM on July 9, 2014

Sarah Palin is right. As usual. God bless her and all patriots of our republic.

chanogarcia

Posted at 8:45 AM on September 2, 2014

I honestly really feel sorry for you. How is it that you’ve managed to survive to adulthood?

Haley

Posted at 4:02 PM on July 9, 2014

I agree with Palin!

A Republican POTUS with the exact same record Obama has offered up in his five and a half years in office would probably have an approval rate well below thirty percent and would be enduring a 24/7 effort by the MSM calling for his impeachment and/or resignation. His numbers remain just north of 40% mostly because of the continued support of non-whites, single women, younger Americans, and the protective shield offered up by the national media.

Excessive regulation, lawsuits, billion dollar fines by the government, gigantic health care payments, no growth policies like no keystone pipeline, illegal immigrants, etc. aren’t exactly helping our nation’s growth!!

I’m out of work – I eat ramen, rice, and beans for every meal. I can’t afford health insurance. I don’t drive much cause I can’t afford gas. I have bare minimum $19/month car insurance (from Insurance Panda). I cut cable/internet and share one with my neighbor. I haven’t been put to eat or to the movies in god know’s how long.

Fortunately, Obama wants to give amnesty to 25 million illegal immigrants. No better way to create opportunity for disenfranchised LEGAL CITIZENS.

chanogarcia

Posted at 8:47 AM on September 2, 2014

I’m sorry, “Would probaably” is little more than a fantasy. If Bush and Cheney didn’t go to prison, no one ever will. Cheney shot a man in the face for chrissakes AND THE GUY APOLOGIZED TO HIM ON TELEVISION!! DID CHENEY EVER TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OR SAY “SORRY?” NO! AS A MATTER OF FACT, HIS FIRST REACTION WAS TO COVER IT UP!!!! Good Lord, these are actually the people you idolize? What kind of demented freak are you?

eric

Posted at 10:40 AM on July 9, 2014

how in the hell is that racism?

DD

Posted at 10:30 AM on July 9, 2014

I agree with Sarah Palin.

norma2@gmail.com

Posted at 11:18 AM on July 9, 2014

I agree with Sarah too

chanogarcia

Posted at 8:49 AM on September 2, 2014

How truly unfortunate for both of you. How’s the fight going for getting your wages increased at McDonald’s?

Robyn Racine Roberts!

Posted at 9:39 AM on July 9, 2014

As some of you know on here I am a proud African American {young} woman, {with a straight, chic, bob—fashion watch…LOL}! Believe it or not, I agree with Sarah 100%—–But with that said since the President is the first African American, ever elected—–It will Never happen!

chanogarcia

Posted at 8:50 AM on September 2, 2014

…and of course, you expect people to believe you?