Sarah Palin: Twitter Users Slam Her For Her Demand To Impeach Obama

Wed, July 9, 2014 10:49am EST by 6 Comments
Sarah Palin Impeach President Obama
Getty

frank

Posted at 10:25 AM on September 13, 2014

Sara Palin has no clue as to what Americans need ; Sara Palin only thinks of her little self and has always come across to Americans and Canadians as a ‘ self centered Big Bigot ‘ …

frank

Posted at 10:21 AM on September 13, 2014

An Alaskan malamute dog has better common sense in making decisions than Sara Palin.
No surprise that Senator John McCain lost the US Presidential Election once he chose Sara Palin to run with him as his Vice-President; otherwise John McCain had the best chances at becoming US President instead of Obama.

Lana

Posted at 3:33 AM on July 10, 2014

My goodness, I can never take this women seriously. Saying Obama has causation for impeachment is simply laughable but to fuel in my personal opinion, just pertaining to the part about “giving american jobs to the neighbors I the south” , there are already eleven million undocumented workers here, might as well do something and provide citizenship for some, which would allow them to create more businesses and more jobs. Just my personal opinion which we are all allowed. But, back to the main facet of the article, she has just lessened her credibility as a politician in MY eyes even more, and I can’t help but laugh.

me

Posted at 11:30 PM on July 9, 2014

Sarah could give a crap what twitter idiots said she has been attacked more than this in the past for telling it like it is.What has Obama done for us Americans?,nothing is the answer.Obama is doing more for Illegals breaking the laws and getting away with it.Now people are wishing they hadn’t voted for him a second time around.It’s funny you posted a few twitter rants but didn’t post the twitter supporters which I can tell you is alot more than these tweets.Sarah is only saying what most people are saying, thinking and getting fed up about.Illegals should not be breaking the laws and getting compensated for doing it.Obama should be impeached for not following the laws and no I’am not talking about Snapple.

crs52crs52

Posted at 9:54 AM on July 12, 2014

I’ve gor news for you- most people are NOT saying it.
Drink that Kool-Aid, sheep.

olivia

Posted at 1:17 PM on July 9, 2014

that one tweet that LOLGOP said shut up and two sarah palin is the dumbest person alive let’s face it and what she said is so stupid and wrong