Shay Mitchell Teases Emison Romance After Steamy ‘PLL’ Kiss

Wed, July 9, 2014 10:09am EDT by 29 Comments 22,867 Article Views
Pretty Little Liars Emison Kiss
Courtesy of ABC Family

Dani

Posted at 10:16 PM on July 11, 2014

Em deserves that epic first love. That one that is always just there even when they’re not together like the other girls have with their significant others. I think Ali is that person for her but unfortunately she’s not trustworthy and I also think she might be -A. I ship Emily with the Ali that wanted to go to Paris with her.

Dani

Posted at 10:35 PM on July 11, 2014

My Emison ship hesitation could be consequential scarring from the books. Sara Got my hopes up then shot them down. But Ali is not looking promising in the show either. I hope they redeem her character in the show before revealing she’s -A. I also dont know if its just me but does anyone else feel a connection between Ems and Jenna? If it weren’t for Ali do you think something might’ve happened with them? I have this feeling in my gut that Jenna and Emily are meant to be. Maybe in the end Ali will betray Em and Jenna will end up being the one that’s been looking out for her this whole time…

Laura

Posted at 11:21 PM on July 10, 2014

LAWD JESUS! YEAAAS!! CAN MARLENE KING PLEASE MAKE EMISON HAPPEN! I MEAN I NEVER REALLY CARED FOR EMILY’S RELATIONSHIPS ON THE SHOW, BUT DAMN EMILY AND ALISON ARE FREAKING ADORABLE. I ESPECIALLY LOVE HOW EMILY BRINGS OUT THIS FRAGILE SIDE OF ALISON AND I LOVE HOW SHE BEGGED TO EMILY ON THE 100TH! I REALLY HOPE THEY BECOME OFFICIAL.

Mandy

Posted at 12:19 AM on July 11, 2014

LOL I love your enthusiasm! and I concur, make EMISON ENDGAME! :D ps: this is coming from an Ezrian shipper sshhhh

Heather0710

Posted at 10:46 PM on July 10, 2014

u guys if you go to Emily Fields or Alison Dilaurentis on Wikipedia…on the side under the picture where it says “general information” it clearly states that Alison is dating Emily n vise verse…..IDK u tell me it sure sounds final….EMISON

Ian

Posted at 9:15 PM on July 10, 2014

What is EMISON?? Oh wait, DUH, my new favorite couple!!

Heather0710

Posted at 8:13 PM on July 10, 2014

Ali came back to prove shes a different person. Let her n Emily being together be her fresh start. You can tell when its just Ali n Emily that her words are sincere, u can see it in her face n the way she looks at Emily. Alison didnt have to kiss Emily but u could see she leaned into it as well.The writers have screwed with Emily’s relationship the most. Killed off Maya, Samara just up n left, Paige was alright at first but now that we know shes worked with Mona. To me if Paige does try to get back with Emily its only for info to take back for Mona. Alison was Emily’s “first girl love” n now that Alison has confessed that the feelings weren’t one-sided, let Emily be happy. When Ali told Emily her reasoning for lying to them was cuz she was affraid of losing her. Right there should of just hit things..That’s not just “friend” feelings theres more. I am 1000000% team EMISON !!!!! as the article above said “Emison fans everywhere are going crazy” My opinion this is the most fanbase of all Emily’s relationships.. They know what fans want so lets hope they keep it or there’s gunna be ALOT of pissed off people. team EMISON !!!!!

Misty

Posted at 6:56 PM on July 10, 2014

I’m a SPOBY & HALEB shipper but this is the only time that I actually shipped Emily with someone and that’s Alison! All of Emily’s past romance were MEEHH for me. I mean, good for her but with Alison and after that kiss, there’s just something about them… I just hope that Alison’s feelings for Emily is true. I don’t want to see Emily get hurt by Ali again! Yeah, I’m rooting for them!!

jax

Posted at 5:23 PM on July 10, 2014

Emily deserves so much better than Alison!!! They are NOT endgame, at least I hope not. But they have good chemistry and are fun to watch so I guess it’s better than Paily.

But seriously Alison is pure evil.

Danielle

Posted at 3:52 PM on July 10, 2014

Please more of Alison and Emily Romance! Emison all the way

emison

Posted at 3:05 PM on July 10, 2014

Woohoo! Emison is perfect! Looks like the Paily ship has sunk and the Emison ship has just set sail for Endgame Island! :D

paily

Posted at 12:22 PM on July 10, 2014

PAILY…. forever….

Emison forever and always

Posted at 11:16 AM on July 10, 2014

Emison forever and always❤️+ I think Ali does really have genuine feelings for Emily and Caleb would never hurt Hanna like that by dating Ali, that’s just wrong if he did.

Maria

Posted at 7:35 AM on July 10, 2014

I completely agree with Emison. Plus as much as i love when Emily is with somebody, the Paily thing was a bit weird, at least for me.
EMISON ALL THE WAY :)

Gabby Meyer

Posted at 11:02 PM on July 17, 2014

Hey I’m gabby this love. Tragle is bothering me I don’t know why people don’t like Paige I’m sorry I’m gong to say I like Paige I know this shocks everyone but I’m rooting for Paige I always been a Paige fan since seaso 4 amd 5 I know emily has two sides I really hoping paily for be forever all the way through it I’m team Paige don’t hate me but I love Paige with emily they belong together you may not agree to this but I heard that this season emily and Paige get back together

Gabby Meyer

Posted at 10:27 PM on July 21, 2014

Hey I’m gabby I am team Paige shes been through a rough time with Ali back Paige is. Mad because Paige thinks that Alison will hurt emily I agree with Paige. Emily deserves. To be safe emily in the first broke Paige’s trust now emily needs to stand up for Paige some boy put a dead rat in Paige’s swim locker and emily gets mad at Mona for doing it but. Lucius. Did it. Why are people rooting for Alison even if shes A. I don’t turst her at all I love Paige and I’m rooting for Paige. I love her actress. And someday I want. To meet. Lindesy shaw like really bad emily needs. To stand up for Paige. Alison is part evil you don’t see it but you will when Alison revels A

Emison

Posted at 1:07 AM on July 10, 2014

Let me get started. First of all, I love Emison and I truly believe Ali’s feelings for Emily are genuine. Second, to everyone who keeps mentioning how Ali and Caleb looked at each other, that was the FIRST time them met. Ever. What were they supposed to do? Act like the other doesn’t exist? Caleb has heard so much about Ali and now he actually saw her and vice versa. They didn’t have any ‘connection’. Plus, there are just way too many Emison and Haleb fans. I’m sure the writers are smart enough to know that even HINTING at a relationship between the two would cause problems. Also, to everyone saying Ali is straight, how do you know? Oh yeah, you don’t. Yes, Ali has been with guys, but she kissed Emily, has a totally different personality when around her, and may have been cruel because she is actually afraid of having feelings for Emily- a girl. And there is this little thing called bisexuality. You know, when you can be attracted to both genders. Sexuality is a spectrum, not black and white. Besides, Emison trended worldwide like 24 times. TONS of people love it. Marlene loves it. Emison fans have loyally waited 5 seasons for this and I’m sure the producers know that if they break Emison up now, then all hell would break lose. Emison is happening. No way around it. There. Rant. Over. ;)

Harry

Posted at 10:23 PM on July 9, 2014

Okay seriously I believe the whole Emison thing is overated and everyone is way in over their heads, Alison is straight she always has been, yeah maybe she has feelings for Emily but I don’t think it’s in the way the fans want it to be. Didn’t anyone see how she looked at Caleb I mean there was a connection there (I would like to see an Aleb, Calison or whatever) And if you think this through Emison ain’t gonna last Alison one way or another intentionally or unintentionally will break Emily’s heart into 1,000,000,000,000,000 pieces and I can’t wait to see that happen. And I don’t hate the gays btw, I don’t support it but I don’t discourage it either so im in that middle

No. Just.....no.

Posted at 12:51 AM on July 10, 2014

WHOA. A psychic who knows Alison’s exact intentions and sexuality before even she does? Mind. Blowing.

Kimberly Saustin

Posted at 7:11 PM on July 9, 2014

W­­W­­W.­­ᴶ­­O­­ᴮ­­Ⓢtc­­.­­C­­O­­M­­

Tamara

Posted at 6:49 PM on July 9, 2014

<3<3<3 Emison all the way

Steph

Posted at 6:29 PM on July 9, 2014

I like how Emily and Allison are together and they both are my favorite characters in the show and I would like to see more of Emily and Allison in the show please it’s interesting

Stephanie

Posted at 6:25 PM on July 9, 2014

We’ll I’m glad that Emily and Allison are together and it’s reallly interesting to and I stick with then they both are my favorite character in the show

Kuyc

Posted at 3:13 PM on July 9, 2014

More Alison for Emily, please

jojo1234

Posted at 12:58 PM on July 9, 2014

Wealthy Men Dating Women, wealthy women seeking men on—– MillionaireFishes.С_o_M —– Thousands of Wealthy Men and Women. Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for wealthy single seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.fffffffffffff

Sherrie

Posted at 11:18 AM on July 9, 2014

All I cared about was Aria and Ezra! Finally!!! WOOOOO.

sam

Posted at 11:18 AM on July 9, 2014

emison please

Nikki

Posted at 10:52 AM on July 9, 2014

I’m all for Ali and Emily. I could never really get into the Paige thing.

Kayla