Phaedra Parks: Kenya Moore To Kick Her Down After Apollo’s Jail Sentence

Wed, July 9, 2014 10:19am EDT by 7 Comments
Phaedra Parks Kenya Moore Feud
Courtesy of Bravo/Getty

angelica nixon

Posted at 1:02 PM on September 27, 2014

I just read the comments bellow and I agree with these women, i am no so alone as i originally thought and thank God that there are Intelligent women like these that can put Pheadra in the right category that she belongs!! Fake, Hollier than Thou, Shady etc… etc… she needs to get off the show along with NENE!

Geena R Garza

Posted at 6:49 PM on July 10, 2014

I don’t like Phaedra I think for someone who professes to be holier then thou she is ratchet. I mean come on you have had to known of his criminal activities. I think she needs to be fired from the show she is boring and self righteous.

BOY215

Posted at 12:40 PM on July 20, 2014

LIAR, AND A SHADY LAWYER = Phadera Parks
Phaedra loved looking at other women’s booty, makin a comment.
After, Angela Stanton claim regarding the sexcapades.Phadera has been saying Donkey booty

angelica nixon

Posted at 1:00 PM on September 27, 2014

Amen Geena!!

Gigi

Posted at 11:46 PM on July 9, 2014

I don’t see Y not, if it was the other way around Phadra would do it.

Isa

Posted at 12:43 PM on July 10, 2014

I agree. Even though I believe if Kenya will take shots it will be in response to the kind of disgusting shade Phaedra throws, it shouldn’t be off limits. If Phaedra was armed with such a tragedy she would not let go for an entire season and will go to great lengths to destroy Kenya’s character even further.

jay

Posted at 12:31 PM on July 9, 2014

who knows and who cares, no matter what they say, they will fight over it