Kendra Wilkinson & Hank Baskett Discussing Divorce — Report

Wed, July 9, 2014 3:09pm EDT by 9 Comments 13,445 Article Views
Getty/Courtesy of Facebook

Jessica

Posted at 3:15 PM on July 12, 2014

I cannot believe hank would do this. He has got the most beautiful wife in the world and beautiful children. He put all of that on the line for a romp in the hay with a wanna-be-women! Its a man, bottom line! I mean is hank gay!! Hang in there kendra, you are a beautiful person and you will get through this, you have to for your kids.

Bodie

Posted at 5:17 PM on July 11, 2014

Kendra if you want to have a wonderful life give me a buzz.

Yvonne

Posted at 6:14 PM on July 10, 2014

I think Kendra should not get back together with Hank-I had a cheating husband my whole first marriage-even when I was pregnant. Once a cheater always a cheater!

missnikkisays

Posted at 10:29 AM on July 10, 2014

THEIR*****

Lm

Posted at 3:13 AM on July 10, 2014

There – their

liz

Posted at 11:23 PM on July 9, 2014

Kendra needs to do whats right for her kids. hank was with a tranny while kendra was eight months pregnant with alijah and thats so wrong just the fact that shes married and give hank three blessings her son, daughter and thanks to loyal kendra she has bring alot of money to the table and help hank emotionally, finaltionally and physically. hank was leaving a lie and he really wanted a guy that looks like a man so he wouldn’t disapoint his parents and make them think in a way that his into woman. oh boy hank got caught red handed he really taught that he was smarter than paying a few dollars to a heshe model thats trying to suceed.I grew up in a home where my dad and mom will constally argue and my fad is an alchololic and my dad will act all crazy and treat us wrong will my mom taught that keeping him around was best because she grew up apart from her parents anyways he use to hit my mom and cheat on her well all I could say is that sometimes its better to be alone and have that pride to stand up and keep doing what you do best to be there for your kids your already sucessful you go girl your a strong woman.

she gonna cry

Posted at 5:01 PM on July 9, 2014

Really! You are going to act like that Kendra! He stayed with you after your alleged cheating rumors!

MeMe

Posted at 1:01 AM on July 10, 2014

really….she has a sex tape, screwed an old man, and a sex tape with a woman! She goes out all the time, she doesnt cook or clean or even take care of her children…she is no angel, still someone shouldnt cheat. but everyone is making it out to seem like she is just so perfect! please.

Jessica

Posted at 3:23 PM on July 12, 2014

all those things with the sex tape ect… seriously that was before she devoted her life to her husband! Once your married your married. Dont hold those things against her, she wasn’t even with hank at the time, so it does not count!!