Zac Efron Can’t Stop Cuddling With Michelle Rodriguez — They’re ‘In Love’

Tue, July 8, 2014 7:14pm EST by 7 Comments
Zac Efron Michelle Rodriguez In Love
FameFlyNet

Sofronia sheehan

Posted at 3:44 PM on July 10, 2014

Did I hear that M Rodriguez that is lesbian?

san707kjohn

Posted at 12:24 AM on July 9, 2014

I call bs on this.

skipper

Posted at 10:50 PM on July 8, 2014

I don’t know. This seems really contrived and too soon to me but I don’t know them personally. He has addiction issues and she is a known lush so I’m afraid he may fall into his addictions. If they really are in love I wish them all the best.

vivian

Posted at 10:13 PM on July 8, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more. bgfhnfjgfj

valentinomonroe1

Posted at 9:43 PM on July 8, 2014

They’re in lust not love I mean Michelle just got out of a relationship with Cara Ugly Delivigne.Zac Effron will move on as soon as he gets tired or Michelle finds another girfriend.

roachrxcb

Posted at 8:52 PM on July 8, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. zxcvxzvzxv

Mrs. wright

Posted at 7:40 PM on July 8, 2014

Love or lust? Either way they r smokin hot! Have fun and get busy!