Sherri Shepherd: ‘Overwhelmed’ & ‘Hurting’ Over ‘View’ Exit & Divorce

Tue, July 8, 2014 9:39pm EDT by 21 Comments 33,322 Article Views
Sherri Shepherd Leaving The View
Getty

Carmen

Posted at 8:13 AM on September 23, 2014

I really feel awful for Sherri, you could tell she is a very good loving spiritual person who would not hurt anyone intentionally. How ever, I don’t know about any one else, but I feel she made a quick decision on that marriage from before she communicated she met some one. To me, the mistake she made was promoting herself for marriage. I knew she was making herself a target and there entered the soon to be ex-husband.
I am not much for praying, just talk to God when I am alone and I find myself constantly asking Him to look and make her pain less and less each day. I know she is very strong but at this moment her feelings are very fragile. . Common Girl! You will make it! No doubt about that!

Vanest Freeman

Posted at 8:46 PM on August 10, 2014

I liked Sherri on The View and will miss her. I am not sure if I will continue to watch it. Too many changes. Though I still like Whoopi. They should bring Joy back!
I wish Sherri well.

maria

Posted at 12:59 AM on August 8, 2014

I never thought she was a good fit for the view, but I do feel bad for all her legal problems. If Lamar was using her, I believe God will take care of him, But if she signed an agreement she will probably loose, hopefully her faith will see her thru this. Best of luck Sherri I believe you have a good heart.

Bea

Posted at 7:16 PM on July 24, 2014

I just wish her well!

Rosalie Cantu

Posted at 2:15 PM on July 16, 2014

So sorry to see Sherry leave the View but more importantly sorry to hear about the divorce. Praying for her and Jeffrey. The Lord is able. !

Sandie Miller

Posted at 4:39 PM on July 11, 2014

Since Sherri Shepherd got on the View, the program has gone down hill. She would always interrupt the guests and fawn all over good looking men. Good-bye Sherri. I hope the View hires someone with intelligence like it started off.

Teine

Posted at 5:58 PM on July 10, 2014

Im glad you’re leaving I didn’t like you on the View, sorry but true. You interrupted too many conversations and it’s time to go. I really feel Lamar Sally was only in to get something from you and I was right. I will pray for you and your son. You are funny lady but not on the View, there is something new out there for you and I would be glad to watch. Good Luck!

Margie Pabigian

Posted at 5:35 PM on July 9, 2014

Sherri is a good and decent woman who has worked very hard for everything she has, and I wish people who have no clue about her would not make ridiculous comments. She wasn’t born wealthy, with a silver spoon in her mouth. And yes, she was in fact an awesome legal secretary. Let me tell you about Sherri. With the level of success she has achieved (from working very hard at it), she remembers quite clearly where she comes from. She stays in touch with friends from the law firm and several were at her wedding. Unfortunately she chose jerks to marry who see her as their gravy train. Lazy jerks who won’t work. And then want what she’s built for her son and herself. She’s good to her family, her friends, her belief in the Lord is real, she’s smart and naturally funny. What you see on TV isn’t always the person’s actual persona. Surely you all know that, at least I would hope so. With Sherri off The View, and Barbara gone, I’m no longer interested in watching the show.

Dinene Doktor

Posted at 4:06 PM on July 9, 2014

OMG, I love Sherri. Her and Barbara west ones on the show. Rid of Whoopi and that Jenny. The View is nuts for cuing Sherri loose. I am gone, sorry, not worth watching anymore. Sherri was the last string holding me on. SALLY,U ARE A FOOL

Tracy

Posted at 12:44 PM on July 9, 2014

Poor Sherri – some of these celebrities think they are so hard done by – lucky they don’t know what some of us ordinary people go thru and we don’t live in such rich digs

Reed

Posted at 11:33 AM on July 9, 2014

Amazing how ordinary and plain looking these Hollywood types are without any sort of make-up. Sherri Shepard not only looks very plain, she looks very much like any overweight, inner city black woman without her make-up and designer clothes. Maybe that explains her off the wall view of things.

Toria

Posted at 4:43 PM on August 8, 2014

How Sherri looks without makeup explains her views? Really? You’re kidding right? As stupid as your remark is, please tell me you’re WHITE!

Tracy weisenburg

Posted at 12:10 AM on September 8, 2014

Wow. Such ignorance.

Loopy

Posted at 2:42 AM on July 9, 2014

Sherri, if you signed a surrogate contract then there was no fraud. Even if the con artist broke writer used you, don’t take it out an innocent baby you agreed to bring in to your family. If you did not sign a contract, then you are off the hook.

cheryl

Posted at 11:37 PM on July 8, 2014

Thank goodness this crazy woman will hopefully be yesterday’s news!!!

Rusty

Posted at 11:08 PM on July 8, 2014

Maybe if Sherri would have listen to her fans or read The View Facebook page and kept her mouth shout for awhile she might of still had her job. But Sherri always had something to say about nothing. She was loud, rude and half the time did not know what in the hell she was talking about. Her head is empty. I don’t know if she is still on her game show network. But I’m sure that this bad publicity regarding giving up a baby by a surrogate is really going to hurt her career. Or she claim she was a legal secretary which I doubt but maybe she can find the attorney she use to work for and he will rehire her.

jay

Posted at 10:46 PM on July 8, 2014

absolutely not, she talked too loud and too much, over everybody and even whoopi couldn’t control her, good riddance…… she’s better suited for standup where no one else is trying to participate and she isn’t interrupting….

cobee

Posted at 9:54 AM on July 9, 2014

I thought I was the only one who felt that way. Anytime you are disrespecting a legend like Whoopi Goldberg on a daily basis, YOU NEED TO BE FIRED!!!!!!

vivian

Posted at 10:09 PM on July 8, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more. mjhmkjhkjh

1redowl

Posted at 9:59 PM on July 8, 2014

Of course, she’s upset: but she has only herself to blame for losing her job. There were enough “signs” to see that she was never a good fit for this show. We have no idea how she really conducted her behavior at home.

Gods grace

Posted at 9:43 PM on July 8, 2014

Hold on sweetheart
.. be still and know that I am God…