‘PLL': Ezria Forever, Caleb Returns & A Hot New Couple Makes Out

Tue, July 8, 2014 11:31pm EDT by 30 Comments 14,430 Article Views
Pretty Little Liars Emily Alison
Courtesy of ABC Family

domain

Posted at 8:45 PM on September 23, 2014

Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to your blog before but after going through many of the
posts I realized it’s new to me. Anyhow, I’m definitely delighted I
discovered it and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back
frequently!

hair care products with biotin

Posted at 5:43 AM on September 7, 2014

It is completely safe and found to be very helpful in solving problems like thinning
hair and scalp problems. Lack of this vitamin can actually speed up hair loss.

Many people take biotin supplements after weight loss surgery,
hoping that will prevent hair loss, but the Linus Pauling
Institute website states there is no evidence at all that
taking extra biotin will prevent hair loss or make hair grow back
faster.

girlfriend

Posted at 2:15 PM on August 13, 2014

whoah this blog is fantastic i love studying your articles.
Keep up the great work! You know, a lot of people are looking around for this
info, you could help them greatly.

minecraft forums pe

Posted at 2:46 AM on August 8, 2014

minecraft mods 1.6.2

LaRoechelly

Posted at 4:06 PM on July 30, 2014

A is really ali’s twin omg!! Just watched season 5 episode 19!! Was amazing!!

emma

Posted at 4:04 PM on July 30, 2014

I can totally tell you all who A is* I have an abillaty to see the future* A is alison’s twin sister* if you don’t believe me its your loss!!

Lilly

Posted at 3:26 PM on July 24, 2014

I think that aria and her break up to.makeup is annoying. It bored be to sleep when she came out. Seems like her and Mr Fitz break up like it’s a routine and go back together.

sarah

Posted at 8:20 PM on July 22, 2014

why would A be jenna shes gone and why would it be mona she was already A i think A is travis or that new girl on the swim team

sarah

Posted at 8:16 PM on July 22, 2014

Hannah gets on my nerves sometimes i want to slap her so much

Alejandrina

Posted at 11:01 AM on July 18, 2014

I have learn a few good stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting.
I wonder how much attempt you put to create any such great informative website.

Katz

Posted at 3:28 PM on July 12, 2014

The look that Ali and Caleb exchanged!!!!

opiniones euroinnova

Posted at 2:59 AM on July 11, 2014

Visita nuestro foro de opiniones, son todas verdaderas y reales. El mejor foro del mundo.

Cindy

Posted at 6:40 PM on July 9, 2014

Thank god a is back. I felt like the show got boring and nothing happened. The shows premise was Ali dead and a attacking them. In one episode they got rid of both of those plots and I felt like they didn’t know where the were going. The relationships could only do so much for the show. A may bring the show back to what it used to be.

Martine

Posted at 2:24 PM on July 9, 2014

I would love to see Caleb with Alison and Hannah with Travis. Just not Hannah and Caleb. Although how stupid is Emily to trust Paige.

haleb 4ever

Posted at 9:54 AM on July 9, 2014

so happy caleb is back I hope he gets back together with hanna they are such a great couple. I don’t believe that spencer is going to leave I mean she is a main character she can’t just leave and where the hell is Melissa and mr hastings. we just thought that -A was gone but no there it is shr back and now that the girls are all together again she is going to do something really bad all that time that we thought she/he was gone she/he was preparing something big can’t wait to find out and so excited to see the next episode

Max

Posted at 12:03 PM on July 9, 2014

A is either Jenna or Mona.

Callie

Posted at 9:12 AM on July 9, 2014

Guys..Allison just kissed Emily because she knows she’s losing the other girls and she knows she can keep Emily. Did you notice how shocked she was after her declaration Emily went with Paige anyway. She hasn’t fully changed. You saw her go after Mona. Yeah Mona started it but if she was trying to change, she would have apologized and left. Her “it only took me an apology or what whatever to the twins and they were begging me to be their friend again” speech plus loser Mona again shows me she hasn’t changed.

Martine

Posted at 2:21 PM on July 9, 2014

Changing doesn’t mean being a doormat. And mona can not be trusted. Everything Mona does is for an underhanded selfish reason. Alison doesn’t need to change into a cringing, always sorry for everything idiot. Mona has done far worse things then Alison ever even imagined.

Riley

Posted at 4:48 AM on July 9, 2014

I think Mona set up the explosion, i mean she is behind the “Lets get Ali out of here” Club. and all of them seem to be scheming and its like they knew they would all be at Emily’s house. And Mona needs a hobby for real like serious, besides torturing everyone else. Honestly I just think she is still jealous that she couldnever be part of their little crew that they had before Ali went missing.

caliblue24

Posted at 4:03 AM on July 9, 2014

The scene where they all gathered to watched the news, you could see everyone is pair up and holding hands.

Starstruck

Posted at 2:14 PM on July 12, 2014

Yeessssss!!! OMG I’m in love with that scene soooo much! It was just soo perfect! Spoby + Ezria + Emison + Haleb! <3333 I mean ~ waddup happiness?? xD

Rebecca

Posted at 3:30 AM on July 9, 2014

#EMISON <3<3<3

Hailey

Posted at 2:15 AM on July 9, 2014

Yay for Ezria!! Omg my fave part if the episode! But what’s with Jenna and that new Sydney girl? She just showed up and now she is scheming against the liars. And we had to expect that A would return! We all saw that big clan of people with grudges against Allison and the others. It has to be one of them. I’m thinking Mona part two. Or maybe Lucas. I mean is his girlfriend even real?? Or was he just trying to get Hanna drunk. Also super happy that Caleb is back! But what’s with the blah attitude? Ahhhhhh so many questions and not enough answers! I guess we’ll just have to wait and see! :-)

Max

Posted at 12:07 PM on July 9, 2014

I predict that either Jenna is A because she is back or it could be Mona.

Martine

Posted at 2:23 PM on July 9, 2014

Jenna has already gotten two people killed. Garrett, Shana..and Sydney is next. Dating Jenna isn’t such a good idea. I think jenna is the A behind the A.

website seo

Posted at 1:10 AM on July 9, 2014

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site,
how could i subscribe for a weblog website? The account aided me a applicable deal.
I have been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered
vibrant clear idea

Erica

Posted at 11:58 PM on July 8, 2014

Did you see the weird look exchanged by Caleb and Alison?

Ashley

Posted at 12:39 AM on July 9, 2014

Yes! How odd. I was thinking its because they maybe had a history prior to her disappearance. I hope we find out…really i just hope caleb stays

Max

Posted at 12:07 PM on July 9, 2014

Must mean that Caleb and Alison know each other.

Guest

Posted at 11:44 PM on July 8, 2014

I never really believed A was gone ;) and the girl, Bethany, the fact that she was in Radley makes sense, because if she was just a normal girl everybody would’ve moved on. I can’t wait to find out more about her and who killed her! S5 is getting better and better.