Kristen Stewart Wows In A Crop Top At Chanel Haute Couture Show

Tue, July 8, 2014 9:24am EDT by 81 Comments
Kristen Stewart Chanel Couture Show
Getty

OMG

Posted at 6:37 AM on September 18, 2014

She just keeps getting uglier that Kristen.

Vicki

Posted at 3:42 PM on July 14, 2014

OMG!!!! what a gorgeous, beautiful woman you are Kristen, my husband totally loves your new hair style, we have followed your career since Panic Room, I just loved you in Welcome to the Reilly’s we both are great fans of your. Best of luck to you always your are AWESOME!!!!

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 9:36 AM on July 13, 2014

ROBERT AND KRISTEN WANT TO LOOK AT WHAT PUT ON HKN HAVEN .GOOGLE THIS . [ HKN HAVEN HOW TO DEFLECT A BABY BUMP [ AND [ HKN HAVEN ROB AND HIS MAGICAL POWERS ]

Kist Krack

Posted at 11:15 PM on July 12, 2014

I’m sorry, but that is about the stupidest looking outfit. Why do they always insist on dressing this girl so damn dumb. As if she doesn’t have enough problems.

js

Posted at 8:47 PM on July 12, 2014

She always looks like she is balancing on those heels and ready to fall off of them. I she would cross her ankles, it would give her better balance. You see a lot of stars on the red carpet crossing their ankles when they are posing.

eliza

Posted at 12:59 AM on July 12, 2014

Krist Stewart has a fantastic body. Clothing is great for us women.

Ugh

Posted at 3:53 PM on July 11, 2014

Is this outfit suppose to be worn in public? Ugly outfit. Doesn’t do anything for kstew either.

lCh

Posted at 8:34 AM on July 11, 2014

She’s so beautiful. (when she wants to be beautiful)

Ugly Stewart

Posted at 7:09 PM on July 10, 2014

Hey Krissy, take your pants outta your butt.

Don't put your hands on me!

Posted at 9:09 PM on July 10, 2014

@US,Damn, you act like you never had a wedgie.
we all have, so give it a rest.
If she had gotten caught fixing her wedgie, then you would have more crap to say.
Stupid people.

Eeeeww

Posted at 12:23 PM on July 10, 2014

Her crotch looks like its about to fall out the pants and onto the floor!

Sweet tooth

Posted at 5:13 PM on July 10, 2014

Eeeeww,you sexually anxious?Maybe you don’t like that she looks so chic?So she decided to write any crap about her?It seems that you’re an idiot!

Don't put your hands on me!

Posted at 9:03 PM on July 10, 2014

@Eeeeww,Why is your nasty butt looking all up in her crotch.
You are so nasty and perverted.

@ewwww

Posted at 3:48 PM on July 11, 2014

That’s just her balls hanging.

Daisy Duck

Posted at 1:40 AM on July 10, 2014

You bet this New look is her declaration of . I’m glad she is no longer begging him to come back. She is only. 24 and she needs to play the field. I’m sorry they independence. I know that all you Rob. Fans think she deserves what he is doing to her sorry nut I don’t. No one deserves bad treatment. Kristen start singing in the shower. I’m Going To Wash that man right out of my hair. Find your funny bone again and start having fun along with your hard lnd playful like you used toook. No one of your fans want for you to continue. Looking or feeling dad. You are a star set sexy a

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 3:54 AM on July 10, 2014

@Daisy Duck —— KRISTEN HAVE NOT BEEN BEGGING ROBERT TO TAKE HER BACK, THAT IS YOUR LISTING TO HEAR SAY , THE MEDIA HAVE NOT LET ROBERT OR KRISTEN SAY A WORD., THE LAST TIME WAS JULY 24 2012, HAVE YOU NOT NOTICE, THAT THE MEDIA HAVE BEEN DOING THE TALKING FOR THEM, WHO TOLD YOU ROBERT AND KRISTEN HAVE BROKEN UP, WHO TELLS YOU ANY THING ABOUT THEM, YOU ARE THE ONE THAT HAVE BEEN REPEATING THIS HEAR SAY , KRISTEN AND ROBERT HAVE BEEN HAPPY MARRIED FOR YEARS, AND HAVE THERE FIRST BABY AND ROBERT AND HIS PARENT ARE HOME BABY SETTING

Sweet tooth

Posted at 5:14 PM on July 10, 2014

Blessed are those who believe!

nan

Posted at 7:56 PM on July 11, 2014

@Daisy Duck…exactly, what is Rob doing to her? Enlighten me please.

anonymosme

Posted at 11:48 PM on July 9, 2014

KRISTEN, YOUR ABSOLUTELY PHENOMINAL, YOU GOT IT ALL OVER JLAW. STAY TRUE TO YOU KSTEW, YOUR AMAZING.

Melissa

Posted at 5:11 PM on July 9, 2014

I love this outfit. Chanel does it again. My all-time fave designer label just gets better and better with every season I love the stunning collections more and more Karl is an absolute genius.

Sissy

Posted at 2:16 PM on July 9, 2014

JGO GO Kristen, totally love your new look, I wish you much happiness with whomever you chose to be with. You are an amazing woman. Both my husband and I love your movies. God Bless You