Kim Kardashian Reveals Exact Weight — 5 Pounds Less Than Pre-Baby Body

Tue, July 8, 2014 11:47am EDT by 12 Comments 38,227 Article Views
Kim Kardashian Weight
Getty/FameFlynet

Just Sayin

Posted at 11:24 AM on August 11, 2014

I agree, I am 5’3′ and have been curvy my whole life….just turned 45. That girl is not 125. I’ve been 125 and I have been 185. I felt beautiful either way to tell you the truth. I am not going to say what weight I think she is because she should be doing that so that we stop messing with these kids’ heads on weight. There is nothing to be ashamed of. She is still beautiful and I am not even a fan, but that’s just because I dont understand what she is bringing to the world to make it a better place. Seems like its all about her, her her. :(

Lara

Posted at 6:15 PM on August 2, 2014

Even though I think her figure looks great right now – that’s not 125 lbs, and that was not 130 lbs pre-pregnancy either. I am the exact same height and weigh 125 lbs, I have a naturally curvy figure but it doesn’t look like this. Looks more like 155, or 150 at the least.

Heidi

Posted at 10:48 AM on July 9, 2014

The Kardashian’s and Jenner’s are all beautiful, I think it’s due to ethnicity.

mboomer

Posted at 10:00 AM on July 9, 2014

Anything to stay in the news. Of course she lost weight the lipo way, one can see that in the shape of her thighs, she has had contouring lipo among other things. But it does not matter it is all about staying in the news as their show’s ratings going down and down, they cannot come up with anymore stupid scripted stories, just like other scripted reality shows. Thank God. MB

Hlubi

Posted at 9:35 AM on July 9, 2014

Yes Kim K, keep them talking we all know they love you, that’s why they can’t keep away from clicking on your articles

justsaying so chillout

Posted at 9:11 AM on July 9, 2014

LOL Girls, girls u r letting that little green monster show it’s face ( to some commentators below)

Princess Litha

Posted at 8:42 AM on July 9, 2014

u guys r jealous- she is gorgeous, her weight doesnt matter

Kjleonard

Posted at 2:27 PM on July 8, 2014

Really, it all looks so fake!! ThAt butt is like a baby attached to he legs! Probably weighs 15 of those 115 pounds!!’

Elizabeth Brasile

Posted at 1:31 PM on July 8, 2014

No way does she way 125 at that height. so sad that she has to lie about her weight. Anyone with some common sense and good logic can see that is not true. Sorry Kardashian fans anyway who is a fan of these people? I would love to understand what it is that you love about them. They are so vapid and materialistic. I have yet in my own circle no one person who likes them. I guess that says good things about the company you keep

texasjul

Posted at 11:44 PM on July 27, 2014

Exactly ~ She is NOT 125.
It’s not a jealous thing ~ It’s a reality thing.
Kim Kardashian is a gorgeous woman, which makes it entirely pathetic that she has to lie. She should have said nothing. That would be better.

maritforchloeandisabel

Posted at 12:48 PM on July 8, 2014

She looks wonderful! Go Kim.

lorraine

Posted at 12:13 PM on July 8, 2014

Kim is so beautiful great figure looks stunning