Jennifer Lawrence: Did She Have A Tanning Fail At Dior?

Tue, July 8, 2014 4:51pm EDT by 10 Comments
Jennifer Lawrence Tan Dior
Getty Images

Melissa

Posted at 3:12 PM on July 9, 2014

She always looks sooo gorgeous and I love her outfit and shoes and bag but her face is too tan or bronzed she should’ve went with another colour on her lips and it would’ve looked less noticeable

Leah

Posted at 8:29 PM on July 8, 2014

Jennifer’s been in Greece recently. Blame the sun for that tan. I think she looks great, as usual.

anonymosme

Posted at 6:00 PM on July 8, 2014

YOU HAD SOME FAILURE, YOU LOOK HIDEOUS., NOT A FAN AND YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO ON KSTEW, SHE LOOKS AMAZING AND NEVER FELL ACCEPTING A MAJOR AWARD. FIND ANOTHER CAREER, BETTER YET, OPEN UP A TANNING SALON!!!!!!!

Melissa

Posted at 3:22 PM on July 9, 2014

Kristen Stewart has never won a major award. I wanna say this as nicely as possible but I have always thought Kristen should maybe stick to modelling or whatever because she’s not the greatest actress. No offense to her but Jen is a much better actress they are both beautiful but one of them has an Oscar and the other has a razzie.

kelli

Posted at 11:07 PM on July 10, 2014

Spot on melissa…3 oscar nom,sags,g.globes,critits c,etc…yes k.s is not a good actress,very limited,but u can’t reason with twihards…they r pretty insane…

Loui

Posted at 2:37 PM on July 12, 2014

@Melissa, I beg to differ, Ktisten is very natural and grounded, and she transfer that persona to her acting and I love that, I also love Jen but you can sometimes already pick up there is acting happening there, and of course Charlize Theron is my worst, she is forever overdramatizing and trying to over compensate with the Accent, somebody should help her and tell her the “Shakespeare Type of Acting” is past tense!

kelli

Posted at 11:02 PM on July 10, 2014

You are correct never fell accepting. Major because she has never even been nominated for a major award..unless u consider teen,kids and mtv awards major….so jenn has 3 oscar noms,with a win,youngest actor ever to have that maney,a sag,2 golden globes,2 critics choice…and on and on….so all that against 800 mtv awards…hmmm idk I think jenn has the upper hand but believe what u want..

brenda

Posted at 5:42 PM on July 13, 2014

And lets not forget she might have never felt (again because she was never nominated) but she did drop her award while making her speech

Gaby

Posted at 4:28 PM on July 14, 2014

I believe that both Jennifer and Kristen are excellent actresses. Just because Kristen has not been nominated or won an award does not mean she is bad at acting. If she was bad at acting, she would have not been in films since she was very young. I think that there are actors and actresses that are very great at what they do but has not won an important award not because of his/her talent but because the story of a film might not been to the maximum potential of winning an award. I think that there are different elements that has to be accomplish in a film to be nominated or to win an important award. I believe that both Jennifer and Kristen are persons who makes movies not because of the fame but because they really like what they do. They chose to do the movie they are in because they like the movie. I think that the only award that maybe is important that Kristen has won is the BAFTA Rising Star Award. I am not sure that BAFTA Rising Star Award is very important since I am not British and not really know about this kind of award.

Mohamed ismail