Jennifer Lawrence Face-Palms Emma Watson At PFW — Funny Or Too Far?

Tue, July 8, 2014 6:13pm EDT by 12 Comments
Jennifer Lawrence Face-Palms Emma Watson
FameFlynet

callingthesuperheroes

Posted at 12:52 AM on July 10, 2014

Reblogged this on Dreaming Improbably and commented:
This girl always goes past the line and seems to expand the limit. I love it

bjsmith

Posted at 5:58 PM on July 9, 2014

I think Jennifer Lawrence plays to much. It is kind of annoying. I am tired of her phoney falls. I did not know that Emma Watson was Americas sweetheart. She is not American and does not qualify for that title.

Melissa

Posted at 3:05 PM on July 9, 2014

It’s just a joke and I’m sure that’s how Emma took it. They are friends after all Emma would know Jen better than any of us. It’s not too far at all. Anyone who thinks it was too far need to lighten up.

pearl

Posted at 1:12 PM on July 9, 2014

So Emma Watson is America’s sweetheart now? Weird. And seriously Jlaw enough already, not everything is about you. The photographer’s frame is big enough for both of ya’ll’s faces.

lorraine

Posted at 9:27 AM on July 9, 2014

I would hate someone putting their hands
like that in my face, she could easily stick her
finger in her eyes. So silly and stupid spoilt
her make up what is wrong with Jennifer she
is a idiot would she like someone doing that
to her

Stergios

Posted at 8:10 AM on July 9, 2014

Haha, Jennifer Lawrence is so hilarious! She livens up every event she’s in! I love it! And both her and Emma Watson look incredibly cute together. I have a feeling they must get along really well. No matter what anyone thinks, I believe Emma Watson found the facepalming incident quite amusing.

john

Posted at 2:23 AM on July 9, 2014

JL is so vain; she probably thinks this picture is all about her
She had one eye on the camera as she jealously upstage every pretty girl..
Don’t you? Don’t You?

linda

Posted at 12:41 AM on July 9, 2014

wow, id be pissed if my makeup was smeared so my friend could be “funny.”

me

Posted at 11:23 PM on July 8, 2014

She’s lucky she wasn’t face palming Solange I’am sure that she would have gotten a face palm slap or feet face whap.Anyhow if she was kidding then o.k. but sometimes being to agressive might anger the wrong person so she should tone it down.

vivian

Posted at 10:28 PM on July 8, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more. mjmjhkjhkjh

roachrxcb

Posted at 8:58 PM on July 8, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. 77777777777

dud

Posted at 6:32 PM on July 8, 2014

Very rude girl she is using her height to palm face her and their places where to show your antics too everyone know she is funny or fun.