Ariana Grande Hacks Brother’s Twitter During ‘Big Brother 16′

Tue, July 8, 2014 1:44pm EDT by 6 Comments 21,831 Article Views
Frankie Grande Ariana Grande Twitter
Courtesy of Instagram

Noah

Posted at 12:51 AM on July 31, 2014

who exactly is this ariana grande girl again????

Jojo

Posted at 9:32 PM on July 15, 2014

ACTUALLY big brother asks a family member to run their twitter accounts while they are gone….

Sandy

Posted at 11:45 PM on July 8, 2014

Luckily,Ariana Grande has just made a joke on her brother. However, for those public figures, I have to remind that they must be very careful when they login to their social network account. They are focused by thousands of people, including those people with ulterior motives. As a common people, my Facebook was hacked by someone through Micro keylogger. He was trying to ruin me. To protect my account, I never login to my account on any public device now.

Selina Cathy

Posted at 11:34 PM on July 8, 2014

Why she hacked her brother’s twitter for a joke?
It is about personal things.

Selina Cathy

Posted at 11:42 PM on July 8, 2014

To protect my account, I never login to my account on any public device now.

Kellie

Posted at 6:21 AM on July 15, 2014

I’m sure Frankie gave her his login information for his social media accounts. They are very close. He probably asked her to post on his account. Most people who are on Big Brother have family members tweet for them and post on facebook for them. It’s not a big deal.