Apollo Nida: ‘RHOA’ Husband Sentenced To 8 Years In Prison

Tue, July 8, 2014 4:54pm EDT by 12 Comments 40,291 Article Views
Apollo Nida Sentenced Prison
Courtesy of Bravo

TRUTH

Posted at 10:07 AM on July 9, 2014

He got off waaay too easy. This is a serious crime.Lives are TOTALLY RUINED as a result of this!! He stole over 2 million to “stunt” on TV and throw to strippers. This wasn’t the first time. He knew better and so did she. And to think, Phaedra said to Andy this was just a “complaint”. Come on, Felicia!!!

vivian

Posted at 10:02 PM on July 8, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more. nhgjhgjbkjhmjmjh

Nikki

Posted at 9:47 PM on July 8, 2014

She knew and he covered it up and for that she should be loyal and supportive. Phaedra is a smart girl and she made a choice when she married him and bore his children. What a mess!–prayerful for all involved. I really hope Apollo learned a lesson, if not, run for the hills next time Phaedra and girl if you didn’t know, you need to be a lot noisier and know what’s going on in your house!

roachrxcb

Posted at 8:41 PM on July 8, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.cbcxbxbb

delusional

Posted at 6:52 PM on July 8, 2014

Are you fools kidding me?? He was destroying peoples lifes.

Taylor

Posted at 6:49 PM on July 8, 2014

For those who think he got a bad deal, you probably would not feel that way if he stole your pension check or identity. He was given a substantially lighter sentences than the charges warranted, so it is ludacris to state the sentence was unfair. Identity theft is becoming a huge problem, and those who are guilty should not be treated differently based on celebrity status.

R.Ramseur

Posted at 11:00 PM on July 9, 2014

I FEEL SORRY FOR Phaedra, and the babies, but how could you not know your husband had stolen millions from people. I am a victim of a really bad identity theft that shut my life down for months. I had to close 57 years of my life down within 24 hours. This was not a simple identity theft, but included over 35 other people. I prayed and ask God to show me the people that stole my life. I knew who they were within 48 hours, even though I did not know them. one was only 15 years old, but they were very well trained just as Apollo was. I don’t feel sorry for him at all. I had both criminals arrested.

shika

Posted at 6:33 PM on July 8, 2014

Very sad and true. This stupid bu11 sh1t a$$ system.

sheila

Posted at 6:30 PM on July 8, 2014

I feel that they should of made him pay the money back an probation. But black men get the worse sentence. He still got the wrong paint job.

All

Posted at 6:30 PM on July 8, 2014

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Apollo is the break out star of RHOA and he deserves some slack here. He managed to turn himself around and create a brand for himself. He’s not even the best criminal employed by Bravo, that honor goes to Teresa & Juicy Joe from NJ who managed to steal a cool 13 mil, congratulations to Teresa & Joe.

Ninasky Antonioli

Posted at 6:14 PM on July 8, 2014

When a drunk driver kills multiple people, and has no jail time, that’s no justice. But, you have Apollo who did not kill anyone, and has to go to jail for almost a decade that’s crazy! only in America, you can murder and walk free.

bereal

Posted at 6:44 PM on July 8, 2014

Give me a break. Ask any of the people he stole their identity from if it hasn’t effected their lives! It will take years for them to recover and you expect him to get off easy????
Should of been sentenced to 30++++