‘True Blood’ Recap: [SPOILER] Is Killed Off — Shocking Death

Mon, July 7, 2014 1:13am EDT by 6 Comments 24,778 Article Views
True Blood Recap Alcide Dies
Courtesy of HBO

Pauliann Watson

Posted at 5:31 PM on July 7, 2014

I think it sucks. They could’ve handled things differently than killing everyone. Makes me feel like I wasted 7 yrs of my summer waiting for the premiere. Well you lost a faithful viewer and huge fan last night. I dont care hoe it ends. Alcide and Eric are the only reason I watched, and loved the show.

Laura

Posted at 1:40 PM on July 8, 2014

You’ve got to be kidding. You’re going to watch 7 seasons and stop now, because Alcide died? Puh-leaze.

Janet Castle

Posted at 1:05 PM on July 7, 2014

Again I will not miss Alcide one iota. There are 1001 clones with his body in the business today so if I want to ogle a hairless chested man I can watch one of them. I like my men unique looking.

Rob

Posted at 9:04 AM on July 7, 2014

I hate all of the gay scenes on this show. Otherwise, it’s starting to get a little better for the final season.

Cindy (@CinD18)

Posted at 7:11 AM on July 7, 2014

I am thrilled that Eric is back with vengeance! This last season could not just leave him sitting there wallowing in self pity. I love James and Lafayette together! Alcide dying was upsetting but mainly because there is no more of him to look at anymore. Hey, at least he went out naked!

alice

Posted at 6:41 AM on July 7, 2014

S­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­ w­­­­­­­­­o­­­­­­­­­rk­­­­­­­­­in­­­­­­­­­g a­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­ ho­­­­­­­­­m­­­­­­­­­e w­­­­­­­­­it­­­­­­­­­h G­­­­­­­­­oo­­­­­­­­­gl­­­­­­­­­e! It­­­­­­­­­’s by-­­­­­­­­­far­­­­­­­­­ the­­­­­­­­­ best­­­­­­­­­ j­­­­­­­­­ob­­­­­­­­­ I’v­­­­­­­­­e ha­­­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­­­. ­­­­­­­­­Last­­­­­­­­­ Thurs­­­­­­­­­day­­­­­­­­­ I­­­­­­­­­ go­­­­­­­­­t ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­bran­­­­­­­­­d­­­ n­­­­­­­­­ew ­­­­­­­­­BM­­­­­­­­­W ­­­­­­­­­since­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­getti­­­­­­­­­ng­­­­­­­­­ a­­­­­­­­­ che­­­­­­­­­ck­­­­­­­­­ for­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­$­­­­­­­­­6­­­­­­­­­474­­­­­­­­­ thi­­­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­­ – ­­­­­­­­­4­­­­­­­­­ wee­­­­­­­­­ks p­­­­­­­­­ast­­­­­­­­­. I­­­­­­­­­ began­­­­­­­­­ this­­­­­­­­­ 8-months­­­­­­­­­ ago­­­­­­­­­ and­­­­­­­­­ immediately­­­­­­­­­ was­­­­­­­­ ­bringing­­­­­­­­­ home­­­­­­­­­ at­­­­­­­­­ least­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­$­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­ pe­­­­­­­­­r ho­­­­­­­­­ur­­­­­­­­­. I­­­­­­­­­ work­­­­­­­­­ through­­­­­­­­­ this­­­­­­ ­­ link­­­­­­­­
, g­­­­­­­­­o? t­­­­­­­­­o tech­­­­­­­­­ tab­­­­­­­­­ for­­­­­­­­­ work­­­­­­­­­ detail

&&&&&&&&&& W­W­W­.­MONEYKIN­.­C­O­M­