‘Teen Wolf’ Recap: A New Werewolf Teenager Is Bitten In Beacon Hills

Mon, July 7, 2014 11:00pm EDT by 10 Comments
Teen Wolf Scott Bites Liam
Courtesy of MTV

Sonita

Posted at 8:46 PM on July 13, 2014

I love Scira, they are epic and perfect for each other the only thing that may drive a wedge between them is that Kira didn’t get chance to tell Scott she’s moving because every time she tried to somethin came up and then after he kissed her she didn’t have time to tell him because he literally just kissed her and there isn’t a better feeling for Kira in the world right now. All you bitches hating on Kira as though she writes her own scripts and is the director of the show (which she is not because she can only act how the director wants her to) can suck a dick. She’s here to stay bitches and she’s not to blame for Allison dying neither is she responsible for Crystal Reed writing herself off the show because she’s too mature to be in Teen Wolf at this time. Mind your relationship and leave Scott’s alone. Whether he and Kira break up or not they will get back together so shush. You all talk about Kira and that Berserker scene she did way more than Scott and Malia plus she cant go all Kitsune and electric and kill every villian (although she can) in the first 5 episodes, each episode has to have some conflict, TEEN WOLF has to have some kind of conflict if you kill everything in the first 5 wth will you watch in the rest of episodes. Scott can’t Alpha out because he’s probably gonna turn into a animal because all true alphas turn into some kind of animal and Derick didn’t because he wasn’t a true alpha. Scott will turn into true Alpha when Kira becomes his Anchor. Then he and her will kick ass, Kira will turn into full fox too, and I mean Kitsune with 9 tails all white and snow skin. I love Scott and Kira not only as individuals but together as a couple. I will ship them to the death of me. So fuck you and fuck off if you still have hope for Allison who is as dead as a door nail and Tyler said Allison and Scott would of never went back together it was the end for them. Soo… that being said whether Allison died or not Scott and her would of never went back to being a thing and Kira was always gonna be in opening credits and be Scott’s last love. You will see her for about 4 more Seasons so jbc. :) #FuckYouIfYouDontShipScira! .. oh btw i ship Stalia and Stydia too . :)

Aldd))

Posted at 2:48 AM on July 10, 2014

Does Scott still an alpha

veev (@_pinktini)

Posted at 7:19 PM on July 9, 2014

haha love your sense of humor recapping this.

Krysylyn86

Posted at 2:11 PM on July 8, 2014

I’m not really feeling the Draeden it feels forced and off, Peter and Braeden have more chemistry to be perfectly honest. I don’t see why Derek didn’t just ask the Sheriff for the case file, why impersonate someone of the law if there is an F.B.I. agent in town, seems really stupid. I felt like Sam and Dean were going to pop out of nowhere. I still don’t like Stalia but I like it more than Draeden. I don’t get all the romances, Scira I can see, possibly Stalia (eww) still not Draeden, Derek needs to focus on Kate and not on where he’s going to get some, plus at the moment he’s her boss and it can be a conflict of interest to sleep with the mercenary you hired. Overall I liked episode 4×02 better and I really didn’t even like it all that much, if that tells you anything. I like how the poll specifically states canon pairings, at least no one can be upset that way.

Malia Rules

Posted at 2:06 PM on July 8, 2014

More Stalia

veev (@_pinktini)

Posted at 7:18 PM on July 9, 2014

I second that!

Sam

Posted at 10:42 AM on July 8, 2014

I literally fall more in love with Malia every episode. This one was no exception. She’s the most charming little were-coyote pup around. AND ALL THE SCOTT AND STILES IN THIS EPISODE…MY HEART. I think this is my favorite of the season so far. And one of my favorite of the series. Perfect balance of horror and humor and all of the things that make Teen Wolf great. I’ll miss your recaps here Amanda! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU GIRL! xo

Lara

Posted at 3:41 AM on July 8, 2014

I am loving Stalia. It’s about time someone cared about Stiles in a romantic way because he deserves it, Lydia has just abused his feelings this whole time, she doesn’t have any right to be jealous!

Dawnell_do (@Dawnell_do)

Posted at 2:04 AM on July 8, 2014

Can we stop with all the Pa McCall bashing? He’s not a deadbeat dad!

Dan

Posted at 11:58 PM on July 7, 2014

You are amazing! That was the best review ever, and I just watched the episode! I hope to see more from you.