Miley Cyrus Rocks Braided Pigtails — Love Or Loathe Her New Look?

Mon, July 7, 2014 5:27pm EDT by 6 Comments
Miley Cyrus Braided Pigtails
Courtesy of Instagram

Eli

Posted at 11:00 PM on July 11, 2014

Skank

Brandon Lee Clement (@clement_brandon)

Posted at 3:45 PM on July 12, 2014

hey Eli, i better watch what you say… Miley is NOT a skank..

leila

Posted at 10:05 PM on August 23, 2014

sexist pig

eliza

Posted at 6:52 PM on July 7, 2014

It’s actually cute

Tiffany

Posted at 6:05 PM on July 7, 2014

I don’t like her

Brandon Lee Clement (@clement_brandon)

Posted at 6:02 PM on July 7, 2014

i really do love her new pixie cut… i watched the video about the 2 hour Bangerz Tour and i would love to say something if i may… at the beginning, Miley said it’s tough for her and it’s tough for people as well…. this is all true right from my heart and if you guys don’t believe me, oh well. i am NOT saying that i had a tough life. i know that others have had rough lives and still do. i have had been through everything in my life and still am… all i want to do is to meet Miley Cyrus in person….

Commentators: i really would appreciate it if you all didn’t criticize me or yell at me because i really am being honest here and it ALWAYS has had been my dream/goal to meet Miley Cyrus in person.. i really do apologize, Miley but you really do inspire me… i really am sorry and i mean that too.

i know how Miley struggles and i may not relate to that but i am not giving up because Miley NEVER gave up… Miley really does inspire and her sister, Noah really does inspire me as well. Noah, i saw you on that video and may i say in TONS of respect that you were really BEAUTIFUL and i did like that letter that you read about Miley….