Lea Michele: The Emotional Way She’ll Spend The 1st Anniversary Of Cory Monteith’s Death

Mon, July 7, 2014 11:21pm EST by 15 Comments
Lea Michele Cory Monteith Death
Courtesy of Instagram, FameFlyNet

Cory Monteith

Posted at 5:16 PM on September 7, 2014

More than 1 year after, I’m still very sad. How can I feel like this for someone I never met ? Love you and miss you Cory…

Mari

Posted at 3:22 PM on July 8, 2014

I am sad that she has moved on…. I loved her and cory together… I wanted them to last forever.. ❤️
I know she has to move on eventually but I hoped that it happened after the 1year anniversary death of cory.. Which is to late because she already found someone else..( by the way he is not handsome like cory) I hope that she is happy and I hope that she mourns Cory’s death in a way that will help her find peace. It’s going to be hard for all the Monchel fans. I know that everyone will mourn in their own way…
Forever cory and lea. 😍

smiley55

Posted at 11:55 AM on July 8, 2014

It is time to move on she has a new lover in her life,and the stories are so OLD now. Her career has rocketed to top and still climbing and sometime it is just grow with the love that will forever be a beautiful memory of what she had with the man whom she loved so dearly. I can only say through prayer and god will help her.

Gunny

Posted at 1:19 AM on July 9, 2014

I don’t think her career has rocketed anywhere near the top. Her record did well the first week but not much after that and still under 100,000. The book sales were similar – high and then down after the first week. She’s very successful, but her rocketing career started going south in season three. I don’t want to think this about her, but I found it interesting that right after the cd, the book and the second video came out, she announces the new boyfriend. There is no doubt that her celebrity grew after Cory died and if people don’t like this new guy – career trouble.

tahnchxsa

Posted at 11:34 AM on July 8, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xcbxcb

brendagore23

Posted at 11:29 AM on July 8, 2014

Unsubscribe me

sam

Posted at 10:48 AM on July 8, 2014

Lea can’t decide what she wants, she does not want fans too involved in her life, but she still wants to keep those fans she has because of Cory. She needs to make up her mind and stop playing games. Putting in ahead of time what she plans on doing on the anniversary of his death, really. Just do what you want to do and ignore everything else. No matter what she does, people will find fault with it.

pr

Posted at 10:55 AM on July 8, 2014

She knows that whatever she does on twitter or instagram will generate a lot of positive media attention. Which believe it or not she needs right now. Dating a gigolo, no matter how much they try to say he is just like Cory, is not positive. Most intelligent people can see how staged those photos were in the park, most entertainment people laughed. Whether her people like it or not the title of ‘gigolo, hooker or paid escort’ were still attached to most articles. This coupling will not generate the positive pr she had with being with Cory. Just curious how she is going to handle this, will it be in your face….

Gunny

Posted at 1:05 AM on July 9, 2014

It is what confuses me so much. People are not going to forget about the hooker stuff no matter how it’s spun. Even the half story of them letting past behaviors behind them and starting over. Lea is pretty tough so won’t spend too much time thinking about what people are saying. However, I’m not sure that this is going to work out well for her in terms of her career and whether she would be considered for serious roles on tv or movies. I think it’s a risk and I’m disappointed she couldn’t wait a little longer to bring out the new guy. It seems disrespectful and selfish. I’ve been a long time fan, but I do not follow celebrities blindly and I don’t agree with what she did. I believe she is still grieving and this new guy is a great distraction. But, it did make me look at her in a different way now.

tami

Posted at 10:15 AM on July 9, 2014

Her acting career should not be impacted by who she dates. What will be impacted is the ‘brand or image’ she is trying to create with her books and maybe album. Those are both individual projects that will rely on her fans. I have to admit, I too, look at her differently, but I also recognize that this is her life, and I can choose to be fan or not.

Alice

Posted at 10:42 AM on July 8, 2014

It bothers me when she talks so much about how Cory would want her to be happy. Sometimes it seems like an excuse to justify whatever she wants to do like date a male hooker, put out a Miley type video, and expose more and more of her body. With that announcement and staged pictures weeks ago, whatever she chooses to do on the anniversary seems a little disingenuous. But then, I don’t really believe there were sources – they make the new boyfriend sound like Cory, “great team”, “he dotes on her” “they support each other”, etc. It’s a best guess based on what Lea has done in the past. I was always more of a fan of Cory than Lea, and that is probably why I don’t like to read about what he would have wanted for her. Cory wanted everyone to be happy.

timmy

Posted at 1:43 PM on July 8, 2014

Those sources want her male hooker to be more appealing to the general public. Cory was very beloved in Hollywood, just read the twitter mentions following his death from people who work there. Lea garnered a lot of positive publicity with how she handled him going to rehab and subsequently how she handled his death. They are trying to generate the positive publicity back, Will be hard to do if she continues in the direction she is headed. Next year Glee will be over, she won’t be on a tv show that(not many these days) people watch. What will she do to stay relevant?

Sharon

Posted at 8:46 AM on July 8, 2014

After one year, my heart is still broken and wish that it was not true. I just want him to be by her side, not someone else. No one will treat her the way that he did.

Gunny

Posted at 10:49 AM on July 8, 2014

I will never understand why she chose to publicly announce this new boyfriend a couple of weeks before the anniversary. She knows how difficult this has been for her fans who still think of Cory so much. I thought it was really insensitive and I’m still a little angry she chose to do it. Now I wonder if the new boyfriend will be there to console her on that day. Oh well, her life and all of that.

tj

Posted at 11:17 AM on July 8, 2014

His friends are the ones that brought this relationship to the medias attention with that photo from Memorial Day. Then the TMZ article about him being a gigolo. Then Lea’s pr team had to spring into action, Get rid of Cory’s Range Rover, Lea pictured being happy happy happy, trips with girlfriends, staged pictures at the park to show an innocent date,pictures of her new bf at her house getting breakfast, new bf driving her range rover,btw does he have a car or does driving her car make people think of Cory, IDK, any more. Her new PR team is so different from her old, I hope she knows what she is doing before most of her fans have had enough.