Justin Ross Harris’ Wife Under Investigation After Suspicious Behavior

Mon, July 7, 2014 9:50am EST by 9 Comments
Justin Ross Harris Wife
Courtesy of Facebook

emma

Posted at 7:40 PM on July 8, 2014

Think the mother should be nurted so she can’t have anymore kids..

JT

Posted at 3:43 PM on July 8, 2014

Who gets life insurance on your kids? The purpose of life insurance is to replace lost income and to provide a safety net for your family. There really is no good financial reason to get life insurance on a minor, especially a toddler.

Jessie

Posted at 11:01 AM on September 2, 2014

The average funeral costs around $5000. Life insurance also comes in handy if there are outstanding medical bills. Obviously there wouldn’t be in this case…

DOREEB

Posted at 12:33 PM on July 8, 2014

I think both of these parents are guilty.
Hopefully, they will be convicted at trial.

valentinomonroe1

Posted at 2:30 PM on July 7, 2014

Wow the public could see how guilty this byotch was before the police.No mother acts the way she acts.I could not picture my child dying and if his dad ever brought up an idea like that I would call the cops on him.Leann was in on it ,if she was heard on video asking her man if he said to much.They both had life insurance on their child.How sad anyone would have adopted such a beautiful,innocent baby boy if they wanted to be child free.

Greg

Posted at 1:30 PM on July 7, 2014

BOTH ARE GUILTY. Good for the prosecutors. Their research about how to kill a toddler in a car, combined with their financial woes (motive) is enough to take this to court. I hope they both get capital punishment, and the method used is to lock them both in a car and park it in the desert.

1stTimeMommy

Posted at 1:19 PM on July 7, 2014

The Mother Totally Had Something To Do With This BUT Thats NOT A FACT ONLY MY OPINION…I Honestly Believe In My Heart That They Planned This They Talked It Over! My Question Is For The Child Care Center If You Couldnt Contact Coopers Father Did You All Try To Get In Contact With Leanna??? & Did Any One At The Job Site Notice Anything Wrong Going In & Out The Building??? Sad Case RIP Little Cooper!!

MrsMoMo

Posted at 12:50 PM on July 7, 2014

I wanted to believe it was only the dad that was guilty but the mom’s behavior just doesn’t make any sense. And her question to him in jail, “Well, did you say too much?” is the giveaway. I know that alone that can’t lead to a charge so I hope they can find more. What kind of woman doesn’t cry, hearing that her baby boy scratched his own face and struggled to get out of a very painful death. Saying it’s shock is absolute garbage and her lack of emotion is way beyond what is expected at this point. Even her own husband was crying…but I think he was crying for himself, feeling sorry for himself now because he is screwed.

Mom2

Posted at 11:08 AM on July 7, 2014

She was in on it no doubt in my mind. Who tells the daycare that her husband must have left their son in the car when she found out he didn’t drop him off at daycare? She knew he was left in a hot car because that was their plan. She’s as guilty as he is and I hope they can find enough evidence to charge her also.