Jenelle Evans Shows Off Bikini Body 1 Week After Giving Birth To Kaiser

Mon, July 7, 2014 10:13am EDT by 15 Comments 20,990 Article Views
Jenelle Evans Bikini
Courtesy of Instagram

i love teen mom2

Posted at 4:44 PM on July 24, 2014

Janelle congratulations on the baby it’s so cute like it’s mom and dad!!!! :):)

Alan Berg

Posted at 10:17 PM on July 23, 2014

The headline reads “Janelle shows off beach bikini body a week after birth”. That is easy when you do a couple of grams of cocaine everyday.

Alan Berg

Posted at 10:15 PM on July 23, 2014

I couldnt figure out why Kailyn got married at the aquarium. Then I figured it out. The whale wanted to be near her sea friends.

revirginized catholic church

Posted at 11:43 AM on July 22, 2014

My relatives all the time say that I am wasting my time here at web, except I know
I am getting knowledge everyday by reading such good posts.

Lisa

Posted at 9:23 PM on July 11, 2014

Lounging on the beach a week after having her 2nd kid instead of being at home taking care of said kid and herself after giving birth? Something tell me it won’t be long now before Barb has a 2nd grandchild to raise because Jenelle can’t be bothered.

Inothetruth

Posted at 2:23 AM on July 8, 2014

This kind of behavior should not be glamorized. Normal young women shouldn’t be made to feel bad because they’re not in a bikini after 1 week! That’s insane! For starters, most women wouldn’t even CONSIDER leaving a tiny breastfeeding newborn long enough to go to the beach….they would never be able to “relax” even if they did for worrying about their baby. This is ridiculous behavior that no doctor would recommend because you aren’t even healed down there yet & the after bleeding is horrendous! Stop making out like this idiot is so awsome because she’s not. She’s NUTS!

txrose

Posted at 2:15 AM on July 8, 2014

I know! Can you imagine getting sand down there in your stitches??? It’s just CRAZY!! LOL!!

txrose

Posted at 9:47 PM on July 7, 2014

There’s something so weird about this whole situation. After a vaginal birth there is tons of swelling, stitches & HEAVY bleeding. You have to wear big OB pads & you’re very, very sore for at least a couple of weeks. You should also be wiped out from childbirth & exhausted from breastfeeding every 2 or 3 hrs. That first couple of weeks is spent taking care of baby & trying to catch a little sleeo when you can. They’ve supposedly been to the zoo (nasty & germy), the beach & running all around doing errands. I had 3 babies & maybe I went to the store at this point (I was not allowed to drive for 3 wks), but I cannot imagine putting on a bikini with all the bleeding & pads & going to someplace sandy like the beach to lay out. I don’t know….something just doesn’t add up here…..

guest43

Posted at 10:38 PM on July 7, 2014

@txrose, When I had my children I didn’t leave the house for weeks.
You know this fool Jenelle isn’t breast feeding that baby.
She just wants to be free.
She needs to get herself fixed, because if ever there were a poster child for someone that shouldn’t be a mom. That would be Jenelle.
I stopped watching that show, when she was treating her mother like dirt.
The woman was taking care of her baby and she wouldn’t even help.
This baby will most likely be taken from her.
She can’t even care for herself, let alone a baby.
Already out in the elements when she is having the after birth discharge.
She is all open down there and could catch an infection.
This girl is stupid and clueless.

txrose

Posted at 2:12 AM on July 8, 2014

Don't put your hands on me!

Posted at 1:20 PM on July 7, 2014

She’s lounging around in a bikini.Where the hell is the baby?
I can’t stand this chick.
She doesn’t need children.

adub

Posted at 11:41 AM on July 7, 2014

First of all, this photo doesn’t show her body just her boobs..so why is this article kissing her @ss? Second, if she had a baby a week ago she would be bleeding so the thought of that being on a public beach is absolutely disgusting. Third, who makes it a priority to go to the beach when you have a newborn?!?! She’s already pawning him off. I have 2 kids and wouldn’t dream of taking time to myself to be on a beach one week after having them. She’s a joke and sets a horrible example. I really wish the media would stop glamorizing her pitiful life and pitiful, irresponsible choices.

sdccubdx

Posted at 11:35 AM on July 7, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ Mixed L u v. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.vvvvvvvvvvvv

coco

Posted at 10:47 AM on July 7, 2014

why isnt she inside taking care of her baby maybe now that she has money she hired a nanny girl should not be a mother

jennfier