André 3000 Plays Jimi Hendrix In ‘All Is By My Side’ Biopic — WATCH

Fri, July 4, 2014 6:11pm EDT by 9 Comments

OutKast’s André 3000 takes on beloved musician Jimi Hendrix in the ‘All Is By My Side’ biopic. Watch the all-new trailer to see André’s transformation.

André 3000, also known as André Benjamin is taking on a big new role. The OutKast band member is starring in the new biopic All Is By My Side, which highlights the life of American musician Jimi Hendrix. André looks incredible in the film, so check out the trailer!

André 3000 Plays Jimi Hendrix In ‘All Is By My Side’ Biopic Trailer

The film starts out in 1966, just 4 years before Jimi’s untimely death. Jimi is wrapped up in his music career as it is about to take off.

André’s Jimi is passionate about his music and the power of love. “When the power of love takes over the love of power, that’s when things will change,” Jimi says in the trailer.

Jimi’s dedication to his music work leads to sacrifices in his love life.

But ultimately, it was all about the music for Jimi. “I want people to feel the music the same way I see it,” Jimi says.

André 3000’s transformation is simply incredible. It’s always a tough task to take on someone of such caliber, but he truly transforms into the esteemed musician.

The film also stars Imogen Poots and Hayley Atwell. All Is By My Side will jam into theaters September 26.

HollywoodLifers, what do you think about André 3000 as Jimi Hendrix? Will you go see All Is By My Side? Let us know!

– Avery Thompson

More Movie News:

1. Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt To Film ‘Love Story’ Together For ‘Special’ Movie
  2. Selena Gomez Gets Arrested In New ‘Behaving Badly’ Trailer — WATCH
  3. Best Movie Couples Of All-Time: Gus & Hazel, Edward & Bella & More

manfaat daun sirsak untuk keputihan

Posted at 4:03 AM on August 18, 2014

Its not my first time to pay a quick visit this web page, i am visiting this
website dailly and obtain good information from here everyday.

nufamco

Posted at 7:42 AM on August 17, 2014

Wow! Finally I got a web site from where I be capable of actually obtain valuable data regarding my study and knowledge.

cara mengolah kulit manggis

Posted at 4:54 AM on August 17, 2014

This article is in fact a fastidious one it helps new web people, who are wishing for blogging.

khasiat daun binahong

Posted at 6:10 AM on August 16, 2014

Hi there Dear, are you actually visiting this web page on a regular basis, if so afterward
you will absolutely take pleasant knowledge.

Posted at 5:39 AM on August 15, 2014

Hello there! I could have sworn I’ve visited this website before but after going through many of the posts I realized it’s new to me.
Nonetheless, I’m certainly happy I found it and I’ll
be book-marking it and checking back often!

johnhello (@johnhello9)

Posted at 6:00 AM on July 5, 2014

*★**★***★**★*★

m­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­y­­­­­­ n­­­­e­­­i­­­­­g­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­b­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­o­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­r’­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­i­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­in-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­law ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­makes ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­$76 ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­hourly ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­on ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­the ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­computer. ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­She ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­has ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­been ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­without ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­work ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­for ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­six ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­months ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­but ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­last ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­month ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­her ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­income ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­$14418 ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­just ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­working ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­on ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­the ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­computer ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­for ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­fe­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­w ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ho­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­urs. ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­vi­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­sit ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­si­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­te­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

W­­­W­­­W­­­.WORK-WIK­­­I.­­­C­­­O­­­M

f­­­­­o­­­­­r a w­­­­­o­­­­­r­­­­­k de­­­­­ta­­­­­il g­­­­­o te­­­­­ch t­­­­­a­­­­­b….

*★**★***★**★*★

biyangmelia.org

Posted at 4:08 AM on July 5, 2014

What’s up, its fastidious piece of writing about media print,
we all be aware of media is a fantastic source of facts.

discours gratuit

Posted at 11:19 PM on July 4, 2014

Un discours de mariage rédigé en bon français, foncez!

moravnxcb

Posted at 10:05 PM on July 4, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. cvncncvn