Keira may play a heartbroken musician in her new movie, but on June 25 at the ‘Begin Again’ premiere, it was Keira that was breaking hearts when she paired a beautiful navy blue dress with soft waves. The star looked absolutely fabulous and we got the scoop on how to get this exact look! Keep reading for tips from her stylist.
Keira Knightley always looks amazing when she steps on the red carpet, and on June 25 in New York City, the actress proved that she hasn’t lost her touch! The 32-year-old actress’s deep blue gown and soft, shoulder length waves gave her a soft and sophisticated look that we could not get over! Luckily, we have the products for you to get her exact look!
Keira Knightley’s ‘Begin Again’ Hair — Soft & Sweet Waves At Movie Premiere
Keira has proven herself to be a multifaceted actress time and time again. From the super sporty Jules in Bend It Like Beckham to the swash-buckling Elizabeth in Pirates of the Caribbean this multi-faceted queen of the screen has never disappointed!
But on June 25, it was not just her big talent that had us singing her praises. Keira’s deep blue liner and bouncy waves truly stole the show by giving the star a soft and simple look that we could not get enough of!
In fact, we loved it so much that we had to find out just how this star got her fabulous locks! Luckily celebrity hairstylist Ben Skervin, who styled Keira, was more than happy to give us the scoop!
For your own Keira-inspired waves, Ben suggests these 5 easy steps:
1) Prep damp hair with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Boost & Lift Foaming Air Mousse, applying a tennis ball amount throughout the roots and lengths for soft, touchable volume.
2) Blow dry hair in sections using a medium round brush. Once hair is fully dry, create a center part.
3) Using a 1-inch barrel curling iron, take 1 inch sections of hair, spray Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Flexible Hold Hairspray and then curl each section by wrapping hair down the iron. Release hair and let it cool.
4) Once each section of the curled hair has cooled, run your fingers through the hair to break up the curls until they form loose, natural looking waves.
5) To finish, spray hair with a texturizing spray at the roots to give the look a relaxed and disheveled feel.
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series — Celeb Hairstylist Favorite
This product line was designed by stylists for anyone trying to get that “just left the salon” look without leaving the comfort of your own home.
These salon-caliber products range from treating to styling your hair, and are a great pick for high-quality affordable products.
We think Keira’s soft waves gave the star a fun and whimsical look, and they are sure to do the same for you whether you choose to dress the ‘do up or down!
So, HollywoodLifers, will you be trying out Keira’s waves? Tell us below!
— Sage Baisden
More Keira Knightley News:
- Keira Knightley Rocks 2 Looks In 1 Day While Promoting ‘Begin Again’
- Keira Knightley’s Super Smokey Eye: Get Her Exact Makeup
- Keira Knightley’s Smoldering Eyes & Sexy Hair On ‘Marie Claire’