Justin Ross & Leanna Harris Had A $25k Life Insurance Policy For Cooper

Thu, July 3, 2014 3:25pm EDT by 8 Comments
Justin Ross Harris Life Insurance
Courtesy of Facebook

West

Posted at 11:07 AM on July 5, 2014

What a cruel and painful death poor little Cooper went through. And yes 25,0000.00 is very little money . Justin has a revolting fat pig face . I hope they both rot in prison.

Laurie

Posted at 1:23 AM on July 5, 2014

Kathy… I think I know what life insurance is for…I don’t get what you are getting at. I was simply replying to the article that says this is a substantially large amount. You would think if they did this for money that they would have made it much larger, but maybe that was all they could get. Hardly worth taking your son’s life for.

meow

Posted at 7:15 PM on July 4, 2014

I think the trip to Chik-Fil-A was intentional in that he knew there would be video surveillance that would show what a “doting dad” he was going to pretend to be as part of his defense.

layla

Posted at 8:11 PM on July 8, 2014

exactly

Beth

Posted at 4:43 PM on July 4, 2014

Telling your family what steps to take to cash in the policiies, from jail no less, screams guilty to me.

meow

Posted at 7:11 PM on July 4, 2014

If the death is intentional they can not collect – correct? Stupid ad guilty.

Laurie

Posted at 1:07 AM on July 4, 2014

I’m sorry, but I don’t consider $27,000 a SUBSTANTIALLY LARGE life insurance policy. That’s peanuts to take your own son’s life over!

Kathy

Posted at 9:45 AM on July 4, 2014

Laurie, life insurance is for two things: to replace income made by the deceased because that income provided for others such as spouse and children. Or to cover funeral costs. Hardly anyone purchases life insurance for a baby, unless the baby was ill and expected to die and even then some companies would not write such a policy.