PepsiCo’s Female CEO Says You Can’t Be A Good Mom & Leader — You Can

Thu, July 3, 2014 6:36pm EST by 8 Comments
Indra Nooyi PepsiCo Female CEO Working Women
Courtesy of Aspen Ideas Festival

mirrortosuccess

Posted at 8:22 PM on July 4, 2014

Reblogged this on mirrortosuccess and commented:
All over the internet, Nooyi shared personal stories about missing her daughters’ school events for work, trying to balance her role as mother, wife, and daughter, all while running a Fortune 500 company.
“We plan our lives meticulously so we can be decent parents,” she said. “But if you ask our daughters, I’m not sure they will say that I’ve been a good mom. I’m not sure.”
This specific part, made me think, wouldn’t be great if we could interview the kids on if they are happy with their mums roles in their lives??!!

betternotbroken

Posted at 11:17 AM on July 4, 2014

What an awful thing to say, I suppose it is because she is peddling poison across the globe for profit. I suspect she has not shaken off the misogynistic conditioning. Mothers lead their children and lead by example, the trick is knowing this and being mindful of how we behave and treat others.

DD

Posted at 7:14 AM on July 4, 2014

She is only telling the truth.

bete

Posted at 3:50 AM on July 4, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual& lesbian friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual 7 lesbian Date ideas, bisexual& lesbian advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual and lesbian videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and morevfvfvfdvfvfvdffd

Maya

Posted at 1:20 AM on July 4, 2014

It’s a shame that a lady with such power would allow herself to be brought down by outward image of herself. It’s seems as though she is her own enemy. Every Woman has the same opportunity to thrive themselves to become better. I personally take offense to her comments. I am 33 yrs old a single mother and I own two businesses which are rising everyday. As an individual I have set boundaries and am able to be a mother and an entrepreneur. No matter how long my day is my number 1 priority is my daughter.

heilmanxcb

Posted at 10:06 PM on July 3, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.bxcbxcb

Jimmy

Posted at 6:56 PM on July 3, 2014

It’s always a little sad when women in power feed the lie that they can’t have a career and be a god, even great, mom. I was raised by a single mother who worked. Was it great that she couldn’t be around to take of my every whim, no, but that doesn’t mean she wasn’t a great mom.

Bonniefuller

Posted at 2:16 PM on July 5, 2014

Thx so much for sharing your experience,