Demi Lovato Sending A Message To Selena Gomez Over Justin Bieber

Thu, July 3, 2014 3:36pm EST by 57 Comments
Demi Lovato Selena Gomez Relationship
Courtesy of Instagram, Twitter

Anna

Posted at 10:14 AM on October 13, 2014

Selena just stop and leave Justin alone. He is not worth your time any more. Just stop

Samantha.

Posted at 2:52 AM on October 7, 2014

I dont think demi is a good friend to selena. If she was she wouldnt have bailed on her no matter how many times selena talks about it. I mean thats what a true friend is for. To sit and listen to problems no matter how many times and give advice. I know that there is no person out there who doesnt have that one ex that you go back to or that no person out there who hasnt talked about the same problem more than a few times. I mean if you say you have then you are in denial or lying.

val

Posted at 11:42 AM on October 5, 2014

Girl- Do you think I’m pretty?
Boy- NO
Girl- Do you want to be with me forever?
Boy- NO
Girl- Do you even like me?
Boy- NO
Girl- Would you cry if I walked away?
Boy- NO
she heard enough and walked away
he grabbed her arm
Boy- Your not pretty…. your beautiful
I don’t want to be with you forever……. I need to be with you forever
I don’t like you….. I love you
I wouldn’t cry if you walked away… I would die if you walked away
Boy- Please stay with me
Girl- I will
tonight at midnight your true love will realize they loves you
something good will happen to you @ 1-4 p.m.
tomorrow it could be anywhere!!!!!
get ready for the shock of your life!
If you don’t post this on 5 other comments.. you will have bad luck in love for the next 10 year

Karla

Posted at 10:12 AM on October 5, 2014

I feel demi she shouldn’t have to deal
With Jelena

johnny

Posted at 4:44 AM on August 13, 2014

Looked not like was born, after all, and Wei girl looked about the same size. Ji old man sighed and whispered: “No birth of her second child, a child in the village spent quite a long time, we are an old married couple married when her granddaughter, no, it should be said that she has always been our granddaughter. ” Old record feelings, blood and then pro, but often do not travel, not a stranger. Party secretary stunned surprised a moment.

marcus

Posted at 11:07 AM on August 8, 2014

now just stop cute angels. you two ben freinds foreever and now you to are gonna end it no! i cant let you. you two do this you need eacherother more then you think cuz someday they took care of us too but that dose not maen you grls have to end it now. selena you were my favorte female actress ever sice i notce about you. i loved you too much for all the hard work i done to protecet you and i am not leting both of you end your freiendship is not a good idea to do that cuz someday i need you two and more imporently you need each other so end whutever you were donig something stupid and be freinds oh one more thing i want your number selena.figer it out.

love to Demi and sel

Posted at 1:53 PM on July 22, 2014

all i can say is she didn’t have to do that for the whole world to see … She could’ve just distance herself from Sel..and stop seeking attention by tweeting all that…thats a plain truth no hate..

m l

Posted at 6:20 AM on August 22, 2014

finally selena is making up her own mind instead of letting demi and taylor and people of that ilk do it for her. if she is happy with Justin then it doesn’t matter what others think.

Sheree Castellanos

Posted at 1:37 AM on July 22, 2014

Demi my frist comment it is not mean or mad
I just what to see you and i could mett with you

From your bigst fane
Sheree

sammie

Posted at 7:25 PM on July 5, 2014

Ight so selena love justin he most likey loves her to but he just cant stay faithful and like jelena is my favorite celeb couole so yea

anonymous

Posted at 7:10 PM on July 5, 2014

all i have to say is i don’t blame Demi, Selena is stupid for getting back with him and Selena’s problems aren’t Demi’s, Demi has her own problems to deal with ( haters, media, etc.)…… i have nothing against Selena, she seems like a wonderful girl, but i hope she gets herself together because she deserves more than some arrogant “bad boy” wanna be

anonymous

Posted at 7:15 PM on July 5, 2014

to all you beliebers i have nothing against justin (i dont completely like him but…) i just think he doesnt deserve a good woman because all he does is treat them like trash. but like i stated before i have (almost) nothing against him but that slight problem^….. frankly i think he makes some good music but he needs to grow up and start treating girls with respect.

asma

Posted at 6:12 PM on July 5, 2014

whyyyy alll of this problemesss becauuse of justiiiiiiiiiiiin leave him alone he loves herr why you do thattttttttttttt this is not fair at all i don’t think demi talk selena this is not true but if that happen because of other reason not of justin because demi and justin are ood friends she don’t talk somthing rude about hiim at all

Will

Posted at 9:18 AM on July 5, 2014

Well I think your imaginary ‘source’ is wrong again on this one. First off we know Selena dose not have a “substance problem.” I agree that she does have a Justin problem and he is certainly really bad news for her. Demi and Selena are two of my favorite celebrities along with Taylor.

Naturally Demi does not want to see Justin hurt Selena again. I don’t want to see Justin cheat on her again either. But he will because that is what he does. I will always support Selena and that is what friends do also. So as we saw with all the reports of Taylena being over, they were false Just like this one is with Demi. People don’t throw away long term friendships because their friend is making a mistake. I must be really hard in the public spotlight all the time with no privacy and everyone judging you like they know it all.

alisanne

Posted at 11:00 PM on July 4, 2014

jelena has the most unhealthiest relationship ever. delena over jelena any other day

Lalaland machine

Posted at 3:51 PM on July 4, 2014

Lame

j

Posted at 10:12 AM on July 4, 2014

It’s because of selena doing drugs not because of justin

Jamaal

Posted at 2:06 PM on July 4, 2014

Selena starting doing drugs because of whose influence Justin’s , so yea it’s because of justin

mary

Posted at 7:33 AM on July 4, 2014

soon she’ll be friendless I mean.. first Taylor left now Demi. So basically Justin is the cause of these friendships ending yet Selena still goes back to him to end up now not only hurt but friendless too.