Beyonce & Jay Z: Will Their Marriage End After Concert Diss?

Thu, July 3, 2014 6:35pm EDT by 14 Comments 52,592 Article Views
Beyonce Jay Z Divorce
Getty

Kaytellitall

Posted at 1:35 PM on July 28, 2014

I think they need to retire from their music careers and focus on their family. 2 big celebrities 2 many temptation and gossip, focus on blue and any babies they may have. I hope for the best between Jay z and beyonce mind u i’m not a fan. I just know how hard mariage is.

miriam okoye

Posted at 5:04 PM on July 19, 2014

I don’t want them to divorce rather to stay put together

miriam okoye

Posted at 2:26 PM on July 19, 2014

I don’t want them to divorce

James

Posted at 2:15 PM on July 19, 2014

No shade, Beyonce is a super aggressive person on stage, and if that spills over into their marriage, then It probably gets on Jays nerves. Either way, I hope they stay together if that’s what they both want and are happy. Why is our culture so enthralled with divorce? We seem a little eager to leave if every little thing in the marriage isn’t a f@clking story book. The one thing for me is an automatic deal breaker is continuous cheating. I can forgive once if I love you, but I won’t be so generous next time!

Fatu Sankoh

Posted at 4:00 PM on July 6, 2014

Beautiful family you Hatemongers will never rest about you hate lies toward bey too bad she is here to stay says god good people and we her fans all you haters can do go sit in hate hole seeth and rots all over your sorry self

Tanya bermudez

Posted at 1:53 PM on July 16, 2014

HI beyonce you inspire me alot

BetchSlapped

Posted at 8:04 AM on July 20, 2014

You Must Be Solange?

king

Posted at 3:11 PM on July 20, 2014

FA TU..HOW DO YOU DO?

Toni

Posted at 10:26 AM on July 5, 2014

The title of this article is “Will their marriage end? ” and RIGHT in the middle of your article is a link to ANOTHER article entitled “Why they won’t be divorcing.” This is NOT journalism. You just needed the clicks” ?

PEREZ HILTON

Posted at 8:53 PM on July 4, 2014

I SUCKED JAYS DICK I’M A DIRTY HOMO WHO LIKES TO BE SPANKED.

Jess

Posted at 4:40 PM on July 4, 2014

I hope they work everything out.

bjsmith

Posted at 8:08 AM on July 4, 2014

Why are people trying to break up Beyonce and Jay Z.? The tabloids need to stop getting into their personal business. If they do get a divorce that is their business. I hope they don’t let the public break them apart. For some odd reason some Americans have a problem with people being happy in their marriages. I just don’t get it.

bete

Posted at 3:48 AM on July 4, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual& lesbian friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual 7 lesbian Date ideas, bisexual& lesbian advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual and lesbian videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more vcbgfbgbfg

heilmanxcb

Posted at 10:06 PM on July 3, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.xcbxcbxcb