Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Why They’re Selling $11M Dream House

Tue, July 1, 2014 12:10am EDT by 22 Comments 52,496 Article Views
Kim Kardashian Kayne West Selling House
FameFlyNet, Splash News

Grab some popcorn and watch it all go down.

Posted at 12:08 PM on July 7, 2014

Interesting. Looks like they stiffed their honeymoon venue for $20,000. I say lets grab some popcorn and watch and she what they try to stiff their contractor for. Wanna bet a lawsuit by the contractor will be filled soon?

LIZ

Posted at 10:31 PM on July 1, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more.bnghnggjnhgjngj nb

LIZ

Posted at 10:27 PM on July 1, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more.nhgjnhgjhgjghj

anonymosme

Posted at 10:25 PM on July 1, 2014

KIMYE SHOULD DO SOMETHING FOR MANKIND WITH THAT HOUSE, SELL IT AND GIVE THE MONEY TO CHILDRENS CHARITY, UNLIKE YOUR KID WHO WANTS FOR NOTHING, THERE ARE MANY RIGHT HERE IN THE USA THAT COULD USE ALL THE HELP THEY CAN, BUT, YOU TRASHBAGS ARE SELFISH, SELF CENTERED DIRTBAGS!!! YOU DO NOT HAVE A CHARITABLE BONE IN YOU, F U BOTH, I HOPE YOU END UP BROKE BANKRUPT AND YOUR SLUTTY KUWTK IS CANCELLED. SOME PEOPLE LIVE AND LEARN, SOME PEOPLE ONLY LIVE.

lamurgadepanama

Posted at 2:07 AM on July 2, 2014

I love you anonymous I couldn’t have set it better…………..;)

armigerrxbhbxcb

Posted at 10:05 PM on July 1, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ Mixed L u v. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. cxbxcb

brenda

Posted at 9:57 PM on July 1, 2014

Not surprised at all. They go from one drama to another to remain in the news. Pleez—-keep them out of NY; we don’t want them either!

MJ

Posted at 6:20 PM on July 1, 2014

PLEASE move to New York..

maco

Posted at 5:29 PM on July 1, 2014

Google pay 97$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is wha­ I do……
➜➜➜ W­­­W­­­W.moneykin.­­C­­­­O­­­M

fatalreview

Posted at 4:53 PM on July 1, 2014

broke dickkksss-can’t pay the contractors-and trying to get out of it-hope the contractors sue -like a ripped up mausoleum will be worth even what they paid-loserssss-hilarious-and if the contractors are slow-don’t be lame people-it’s cause they are not getting paid-but thats exactly the kind of devious underhanded BS you would expect from Kimye–this article is desparate pathetic damage control because if people know them to be broke dick slepps that don’t pay then it is over for them-the ONLY reason anyone even puts up with them is because they throw around money

wellsmith (@wellsmith13)

Posted at 12:48 PM on July 1, 2014

➜➜➜ W­­­W­­­W.W­­­­O­­R­­­­­­K­­­­­­J­­­­­U­­­­­G­­­­­­­.­­C­­­­O­­­M

lilyjackson343

Posted at 12:35 PM on July 1, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link

➜➜➜ M­­­­O­­N­­­­­­E­­­­­­Y­­­­­J­­­­­U­­­­­­R­­­­Y­.­­C­­­­O­­­M

Guest

Posted at 11:40 AM on July 1, 2014

Noooo stay out of N.Y. Everyone here hates the Katrash.Look for something in Siberia and take the rest of the Ktrash with you.

smiley55

Posted at 11:34 AM on July 1, 2014

In my opinion, I believe that the People in that community did not want the kankimye’s, nowhere around them in the neighborhood. Also it was nothing but yet another Faked out storyline for a scripted storyline while they were planning their Circus of a Wedding. Think out of the box. I believe that the kankimye’s, has this BUSINESS MARRIAGE arrangement just like Amazon khloe,and Lamar Odom had with their Broken marriage contract. It seems like since getting married the kankimye’s, are doing nothing but going through the MOTIONS, to make people think their marriage is Real,sealed with undying LOVE, honestly I really do not see no LOVE at all I believe everything in Paradise is not as beautiful as jezebel kankimye-Botox,and kanye little boy-man pretends for it to be. It seems so strange how a newly married couple lives so abroand from one another, and now across the World living apart,everything is nothing but yet another SMOKE SCREEN big time. I can only say on a real NOTE, everything looks so Fake they are only together for pics for the damage control. Stay tune for more is yet to come, remember this Wicked,Evil.Cursed family has till 2015, to put out all their Fabricated storylines full of nothing but serious LIES and faked out scripts, with their poor so call acting in which none of them can not seriously ACT at all. It is what it is. Remember it is only an opinion, it is not my intentions to insult anyone. The kankimye’s, if they weren’t trying so hard to Purchased solid GOLD toilets among all the other luxury for the mansion and trying to compete with other A-list celebrities maybe the building of this mansion could have been completed. The real story is it was never meant to be completed because the kankmye’s was only going through the MOTIONS. The truth of everything is not being MENTIONED at all. Kanye little boy-man, and his jezebel kanykimye-Botox, became over Controlling about everything so the building crew decide to take their time to complete the project. Kanye little boy-man,and jezebel kankimye-Botox, both are nothing but two CONTROLLING individuals who gets on peoples NERVES big time with all their DEMANDS. The two are so Demanding the building crew decided to bail out on them. (If the story is true I doubt it very much). It is what it is. Moving to New York, jezebel kankimye-Botox, will eventually be crying a RIVER how she made yet another MISTAKE by marrying kanye little boy-man, but now she locked into this Contract marriage for 4 years for more scripts storylines to be scripted for ROTATION. It is what it is, Nothing of any importance.LOL Everyone have a wonderful and Bless day:)

Dina

Posted at 6:21 PM on July 1, 2014

In my opinion, North is an anchor baby. Kim had her to secure Kanye’s millions..

Alyssa

Posted at 12:06 PM on July 3, 2014

I’m pretty sure she had quite a few millions of her own. I highly doubt she had a child to “anchor” Kanye.

SAM NAMIBIA

Posted at 10:14 AM on July 1, 2014

THE HOME HAVE GET OLD…….SO THEY TIRED OF IT AND NORTH WEST WANTS A NEW HOOOOOOME THO…..SHES SO CUUUUTE BT NAT AS MA SIS…..MWAAAAAAHHHHHH****

jules

Posted at 9:27 AM on July 1, 2014

I believe its the contractors cuz 20-30 story luxury buildings go up here all the time and it takes about 1 year and they had a foundation to work with so I think the contractors is probably draining their pockets for everything they can. It should have been finished no matter what changes they made to the property

irishdad

Posted at 8:58 AM on July 1, 2014

cause mommy says I am in charge of this family and you will listen to me or I will take back the kardashian name and leave you out of my will.

d

Posted at 8:34 AM on July 1, 2014

Their renovations are taking a long time because they have gutted the original home down to the studs and are building a new home on that site. They change the plans on a regular basis. What a waste of money

Mrs. wright

Posted at 1:14 AM on July 1, 2014

They just need to go away all together!!!

Guest