Justin Bieber Posted Chantel Jeffries Pic To Hurt Selena Gomez

Tue, July 1, 2014 9:20am EDT by 59 Comments 32,868 Article Views
Justin Bieber Hurt Selena Gomez
Courtesy of Instagram

motherbird

Posted at 3:52 AM on July 3, 2014

Selena Gomez hurt Selena Gomez. Sorry but this one’s on her. You keep going back for more of the same you no one else to blame but yourself. And well that speaks for itself as far as her head space. Sometimes what you want is NOT what you need!

Luigi

Posted at 7:28 PM on July 2, 2014

STOP BLAMING JUSTIN FOR THE DAMN BREAK UP, SELENA HAS BEEN SHADING HIM SINCE THE BREAK UP IN 2012!

ricky

Posted at 3:57 PM on July 2, 2014

Poor Justin nobody even wants to talk about him anymore. Fame almost OVER.

gendy martinez

Posted at 3:55 PM on July 2, 2014

justin una porqueria harle esto a selena que asco….

Posted at 3:39 PM on July 2, 2014

He’s with the ugly wannabe model famewhore again. Boy, he really has great taste in chicks…

terri

Posted at 3:19 PM on July 2, 2014

What does he see in chantel? She’s not pretty in my eyes. Selena should just stay
away from Justin. He’s just cancer to her.

ricky

Posted at 4:09 PM on July 2, 2014

What does chantel. See in his. He is all washed up. Time to leave.

terri

Posted at 5:48 PM on July 4, 2014

Haha. Well she sees a pretty boy, but obviously, she’s not seeing the ugly part of him (his irresponsible and selfish demeanor,)

MaryDtn9

Posted at 1:45 PM on July 2, 2014

The Media, Press and Haters constantly spread BS and half-truths.
Making news where none exists. Stirring it up! You people are so dumb.

linda

Posted at 1:37 PM on July 2, 2014

Justin Bribed is a full blown Narcissist!! Run Selena and don’t look back

amanda

Posted at 1:33 PM on July 2, 2014

I doubt that is true and they are not back together anyways!

david b conway (@pasworddavid)

Posted at 1:26 PM on July 2, 2014

im so sorry that , i hurt this web site , just about my bad behavior on here , i was going threw a,lot on line internet , i just care about selena gomez ,as much as you do fan,s , and so what , if i do have some idea,s for for you fan,s just to get from selena gomez , store , that,s all , i wanted to do for fan,s ,it,s my way to apologize,s to all the fan,s on line internet ,

Marshall

Posted at 12:06 PM on July 2, 2014

He wants to hook up again. But this time he wants me to break his water tight seal.
Sorry mate, I’m travelling back to Australia today mate.

kevin leaming

Posted at 11:31 AM on July 2, 2014

justin stop hurt my girl on selena gomez u know my name i can’t just no more p s for my girl selena you ear ok my love i know you ear out justin i ma not your fans no more selena i love your face and smile on eyes justin i hurt you out my life one selena gomez u in my live

kevin leaming

Posted at 7:54 PM on July 2, 2014

ANOTHER SIDE OF HOLLWOOD LIFE TO FOR SELENA GOMEZ MY LIFE FOR YOU IN MY LIFE IN YOUR EYES I AM SAVE ROUND YOU

ricky

Posted at 10:53 AM on July 2, 2014

Justin is having an affair with himself. The only person he loves.

emily

Posted at 9:39 AM on July 2, 2014

Hard to feel much of anything when she keeps going back for more of the same

Marshall

Posted at 9:02 AM on July 2, 2014

People wake up, Justin is gay. I sucked him off last night.
Sorry girls

Brianna

Posted at 1:59 PM on July 3, 2014

Yeah right. Everyone believes you.😑

cool

Posted at 8:19 AM on July 2, 2014

Break up with him selena-Why do you continue to punish yourself like this-listen to your family and friends!

anurit kaur

Posted at 6:06 AM on July 2, 2014

i wish that Justin would change his bad boy behavior forever

Lalalalala

Posted at 5:56 AM on July 2, 2014

Selena you should listen to Taylor! Don’t leave your true bff for a guy who is always hurt you!

Styles

Posted at 4:58 AM on July 2, 2014

Selena your way too young to be broken,Your way too young to fall apart , your way to young to play these games and your way to young to be lie to Selena you shouldn’t let Justin keep hurting you your way to young to fall apart and to be broken

Anabel Hammersmith Von Anderson

Posted at 4:58 AM on July 2, 2014

We knew it that this would happen Justin doesn’t have a heart he has a stone.Hate u Justin in the moon and back just can’t stop hating u.I commentend yesterday for Justin’s plans and wow it was exactly like i sad but don’t worry my dear Selena maybe u don’t have Justin but u got us and we will support u everytime u need.From Anabel!

Vicki

Posted at 4:30 AM on July 2, 2014

Why do you people always believe everything that HL write as gospel truth. A few days ago they were saying that Selena and Justin should get engaged smh and how do you know for a fact that the photo was posted to hurt Selena. Miss Gonez is not a saint and there are always two sides to a story. So before you condem Justin, just remember that only the two of them knows the truth and NOT Hollywood Life, anything that they write is always biased towards Selena and they just make it up on a daily basis. SMH

Eme

Posted at 1:48 AM on July 2, 2014

I can’t stop reading Estelle’s comment below- I’ll be laughing all night even when i’m sleeping. I want to keep reading it over and over…,,so funny! ^j^ ^j^. Sweeat dreams!!

Eme

Posted at 1:15 AM on July 2, 2014

V – i read Stelle’s commet below and it makes me laugh is so commical but very true. I like her ideas! You go Stelle tell us how it’s done. I love you Sel you’ll always be #one!!! :)

Sarah

Posted at 10:50 PM on July 1, 2014

Honestly, I can’t wait for selena to find someone who actually loves her and only has eyes for her. Then justin will realize how much of a dick he’s been to her. I used to be a belieber but now I just question being one. Who likes a player?