Jay Z Raps On Jeezy’s ‘Seen It All’ — Did He Diss Drake Again?

Tue, July 1, 2014 7:45am EDT by 6 Comments
Drake Jay Z Diss
Getty

John

Posted at 4:00 PM on July 2, 2014

I can’t stand this sit and it’s fake stories everyday

LIZ

Posted at 10:31 PM on July 1, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more.m nbmjhkmjh

armigerrxbhbxcb

Posted at 10:06 PM on July 1, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ Mixed L u v. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xcbxcbxcb

maco

Posted at 5:40 PM on July 1, 2014

Google pay 97$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is wha­ I do……

➜➜➜ W­­­W­­­W.moneykin.­­C­­­­O­­­M

bathroom remodeling colorado springs

Posted at 9:51 AM on July 1, 2014

I feel that is among the so much important info for me. And i’m glad studying your article.
However wanna commentary on few general things,
The web site taste is perfect, the articles is in reality excellent : D.
Just right activity, cheers

Victor Watson

Posted at 8:31 AM on July 1, 2014

Whoever wrote this is on crack. Jay didn’t mention Drake at all. I guess this site is obsessed with Justin Bieber and Drake too. Every story has to involve them somehow. It doesn’t even matter if they were mentioned or not. I’ve noticed you guys are making up a bunch of stories lately. Is this because TMZ is probably scooping you on everything? Probably so. Oh well. I’m sure you’ll be posting another fake Rihanna/Drake storyline soon. “Rihanna just smiled. Is this because of Drake?” That’s the type of stories you run. Also, if you don’t know anything about hip hop, let the urban blogs handle that. Obviously you don’t know what you’re talking about when you venture into that area.